The Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Label is a new product that can be used in any home or workplace. The label is made of eco-friendly material that can be used on any surface, including wood, metal and plastic. The label comes with a built-in adhesive backing so it will stay in place once you put it on your furniture or walls.
This label is also waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about it getting wet if you live in an area where it rains frequently or if you have pets who like to drink from the toilet bowls. If you’re looking for a way to protect your home from pests, this label is perfect for those who are looking for a low maintenance solution that doesn’t require chemicals or pesticides.
This product is not just effective, it’s also easy to use. Just spray it on your dog or cat’s fur once a day, and they’ll be protected from pests all day long. If you have an indoor cat or dog (or even an outdoor cat or dog), this product will make sure they’re safe from bites all day long.
How do you use Alpine flea and bed bugs?
Using PT Alpine flea and bed bug pressurized insecticide is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Turn off the room’s air conditioning or heating system. You don’t want to aerosolize the product with warm or cool air, as it will make for a less-effective spray.
2. Close all windows and doors in the room you’re treating, and turn off your HVAC system (if applicable).
3. Shake the can of insecticide well before spraying to keep it evenly mixed throughout its contents.
4. Spray directly onto both surfaces of a carpeted area such as a couch or chair—be sure not to miss any spots. You can also spray underneath furniture legs where fleas are likely to hide in order to kill them on contact rather than waiting for them to come out at night while you’re sleeping nearby on a bed or sofa settee.”
What is PT Alpine flea and bed bug use for?
PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Spray is an all-natural, chemical-free way to kill fleas on your pet and in your home. It kills adult fleas for up to 30 days, however we recommend spraying twice until the cycle is cut.
This formula kills all stages of the flea life cycle: eggs, larvae, pupae and adults. The active ingredient in this product is Pyrethrin, which is derived from chrysanthemum flowers. Pyrethrins are a safe, natural insecticide that has been used for centuries as a natural insecticide.
PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Spray contains no harmful chemicals that can hurt your pet or family members. It also has a pleasant scent that will not irritate your pet’s nose or eyes.
Is PT Alpine flea and bed bug safe?
When applied according to the product label, PT Alpine flea and bed bug spray is safe to use around children and pets.
This is because it contains no pesticides, but instead uses a natural formula that kills pests by dehydrating them.
To ensure safety in your home, make sure to follow these guidelines:
Do not spray directly on your pet’s coat or fur
Do not spray on your pet’s bedding or sleeping areas
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after application
Is Alpine WSG good for bedbugs?
Alpine WSG is an excellent choice for German cockroaches, bed bugs, and other pest insects. It has a very low application rate of just 0.5 ounces per gallon of water, which means you can get through a whole house’s worth of spraying in one evening without having to worry about overdoing it. It also has no odor or color, so you don’t have to worry about your home smelling like insecticide or looking like something out of a horror movie.
The active ingredient in Alpine WSG is chlorfenapyr, which acts as an insect growth regulator, meaning it prevents the eggs from hatching and larvae from developing into adults. This allows the adult insects to be killed by contact with the product while still in their juvenile stage, which means they won’t be able to reproduce or pass on any resistance to future generations.
Alpine WSG is a great choice if you’re concerned about bedbugs and cockroaches but don’t want to go overboard with harsh chemicals or heavy-duty treatments that could damage your home’s structure or furniture; it’s also safe for use around children and pets.
Can I spray permethrin on my bed?
You can spray permethrin on your bed to reduce the risk of bed bugs.
Permethrin is a type of insecticide that works by preventing insects from being able to breathe, causing them to suffocate and die. It’s not harmful to people or pets in small doses, but you should always avoid breathing in vapors or spraying it directly onto yourself.
You can use permethrin on mattresses and other furniture as well as on luggage to reduce the risk of bringing bed bugs home with you after traveling.
How does PT Alpine work?
PT Alpine (pentylenetetrazol) is a powerful anesthetic drug that targets the nerves and overexcites the muscles, leading to hyperactivity to the point of paralysis.
In a healthy body, these neurons send signals from one part of your body to another. When you take PT Alpine, those signals are interrupted and cause an extreme reaction in your body. Your muscles go into overdrive and become paralyzed by hyperactivity.
List of products for Flea And Bed Bug Control
Alpine Flea And Bed Bug Label is a professional tool to help you find the right products for your home. We offer detailed product descriptions and reviews to help you decide which products are right for you. Our team also works hard to be on top of all the latest trends, so we can deliver up-to-date information on popular products. You can count on us to provide clear, concise information about every product we feature.
PT Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Pressurized Insecticide – 20 oz.
Price : $27.18 ($1.36 / Ounce)
- Safe for Pets
- Kills fleas for up to 30 days, Kills hatching flea eggs for up to 7 months, Kills bed bugs, Aids in preventing bed bug hatch
- Prallethrin for quick knockdown.Long-lasting IGR pyriproxyfen kills hatching eggs for up to seven months.
- 20 Oz Can Treats 2,625 square feet
- Use In: Apartments, Commercial Structures, Homes, Hotels, Kennels, Motels and Veterinary
Additional Info :
Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea and Tick Killer – With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, 1 gal.
Price : $17.49
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray | Flea Treatment for Dogs and Home | Plant-Based Formula | 32 Ounces
Price : $10.49
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS: Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE: Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
Additional Info :
PT Alpine Pressurized Fly Bait – 16 oz can – by BASF
Price : $30.74
- Target pests: house flies, filth flies, lesser house flies, flesh flies and small fruit or vinegar flies
- Ready to use convenient spray application dries clear with no odor
- For use in: commercial, residential, industrial buildings and other manmade structures
- Quick knockdown proven attractancy for up to 30 days kills flies for up to 30 days on non-porous
Additional Info :
|Color||Pale Straw Yellow|
Catchmaster 72MAX Pest Trap, 36Count, White
Price : $15.00
- Glue, Peanutbutter scent
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality
- Boards can lay flat
Additional Info :
Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Spray is a safe, effective and non-toxic solution to the problem of fleas and bed bugs. Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Spray is effective against all stages of the life cycle of the flea, including eggs, larvae and pupae. It also kills adult fleas on contact and leaves no residual odor or stains behind.
Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Spray can be used as part of a regular program to control fleas and bed bugs in homes, apartments, hotels/motels, commercial establishments and animal facilities. The product may be applied directly to carpets, upholstery, cracks, crevices and voids where these pests hide.