Assail Insecticide contains a botanical formula that is safe for both people and pets. It’s also a great choice for those who are concerned about the environment, as it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
Assail Insecticide can be used on lawns and trees to protect against pests like grubs, beetles, and slugs. It’s also safe to use in vegetable gardens and flower beds. Assail can be sprayed directly onto the plant or applied through an irrigation system.
Assail is available in concentrated liquid form or pre-mixed with oil for faster application.
Assail Insecticide was designed by industry experts and has made insecticides work for outstanding results in combating insects and for minimizing their harmful effects. assail Insecticide For Sale is the best product for pest control professionals who need maximum knockdown and long-lasting residual in an easy-to-apply solution. This is an ideal product for long-leafed weeds, hard-to-control sedges, thistles, and brushy species that other herbicides fail to control.
Assail Insecticide For Sale: Pricing is no object for an ailment, is the slogan of Assail Insecticide. You can afford to buy assail 30 sg insecticide labels from us at significantly discounted prices.
As a contact herbicide, Assail will kill weeds on contact. Assail will not control annual or winter annual weeds In the process of launching a new pesticides website, we are looking for someone to create an original, fresh and creative cms website. Currently, it is being created using WordPress and PHP. We need someone who can make simple changes to the site to add things such as adding content, changing some of the text and ads, change photos and logos, etc. The website will be powered by the Magento e-commerce platform.
Labeled for use on a wide range of pests
Assail Insecticide is labeled for use on a wide range of pests, including:
- Ants (common and pavement), aphids, beetles (ladybugs), borers, caterpillars and worms, chinch bugs, crickets and grasshoppers (depending on the species), cutworms, earwigs*, fleas*, flies (household)* flour beetles*, fruit flies*, fungus gnats* hornworms* larvae of June beetles or Japanese beetles lace bugs leafhoppers* mealybugs mosquitoes mites* nematodes psyllids scales spider mites thrips ticks wasps yellow jackets.
Assail insecticide active ingredient
The active ingredient in Assail Insecticide is acetamiprid, a neonicotinoid insecticide. Neonicotinoids are systemic chemicals that work by disrupting the nervous system of pests like aphids and thrips.
Assail Insecticide is an effective control against many common greenhouse pests including aphids and thrips. It can also be used as part of an integrated pest management program to help control whitefly, leafminer, and spider mite infestations on greenhouse ornamentals such as chrysanthemums or poinsettias.
Assail insecticide is a low-volume, short-term insecticide
Assail insecticide is a low-volume, short-term insecticide. It is labeled for use on a wide range of pests, including aphids, thrips, and spider mites. The active ingredient in Assail is acetamiprid (1/8 teaspoon/gallon of water), which targets the nervous system of insects.
The 1.3 lb dry flowable formulation of Assail comes with a convenient measuring cup that allows for accurate application with little or no waste.
Available in a 1.3 lb Dry Flowable formulation
Available in a 1.3 lb Dry Flowable formulation, Assail is an insecticide that can be easily applied to the soil around the perimeter of your home and garden to help prevent ants and other pests from entering. The product works by creating a barrier between the outside of your home and its foundation, which in turn keeps ants from reaching their food source.
When used as directed on both indoor and outdoor surfaces including lawns, flower beds, mulches, and more Assail will last up to 30 days depending on weather conditions such as rain or sprinklers that may dilute its effectiveness.
For complete mixing instructions please refer to the product label found below:
List of Products
Price : $30.99
- Active Ingredient Chlorfenapyr 0.5%
- Target pests Ants (Argentine, Carpenter, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Pyramid), Cockroaches (American, German, Brown-banded, Oriental and Smokey-brown), Beetles, Bed Bugs, Centipedes, Earwigs, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps
- For use in Apartments, Food Storage Areas, Homes, Hospitals, Hotels, Meat Packing and Food Processing Plants, Motels, Nursing Homes, Restaurants and other Food Handling Establishments, Schools, Supermarkets, Warehouses and other Commercial and Industrial Buildings
- EPA Registration 499-548
Additional Info :
Price : $62.49
- Listing is for 1 Jug Talstar 3/4 Gallon Multi Use Insecticide —- On BACK ORDER BUY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!
- Coverage Area .5 – 1 oz. per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft. Active Ingredient Bifenthrin 7.9%
- Target pests Over 75 insects: Stink Bugs, Bed Bugs, Scorpions, Spiders, Mosquitoes, Cockroaches, Ticks, Fleas, Pillbugs, Chinch Bugs, Earwigs, Millipedes, Dichondra Flea Beetles, Spittlebugs and others * See label for complete list
- For use in Commercial & Residential: Indoors & outdoors Perimeters, Athletic Fields, Greenhouses, Kennels, Parks, Restaurants, Lawns, Turf-grass, Landscapes Ornamental Trees & Shrubs NOT for use as a broadcast across interior surfaces NOT for Food & Vegetable Gardens * See label for complete list
- Pet safe Yes, If used as directed on Label – Safe when Dry
Additional Info :
Bonide (BND806) – Caterpillar and Worm Killer, Bacillus Thuringiensis (Bt) Ready to Use Insecticide/Pesticide Spray (32 oz.)
Price : $6.97
- INSECT KILLER – This pest control is great for use on cabbage looper, hornworms, tent caterpillar, gypsy moth, bagworm and many more.
- PROTECTS FRUITS, VEGETABLES, SHADE TREES & ORNAMENTALS – Designed for use on broccoli, cauliflower, kale, mustard greens, eggplant, pepper, melons, tomatoes, cabbage, shade trees and ornamentals.
- DOESN’T HARM BENEFICIAL INSECTS – Kills worms and caterpillar stage insects while causing no harm to birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects, such as honeybees and ladybugs.
- FAST ACTING FORMULA – Must be eaten by worms or caterpillars to be effective. After ingesting, bugs immediately stop feeding and will die within 2-3 days.
- ORGANIC GARDENING – The active ingredient of the product is a natural strain of the bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis, which is a leading insecticide used worldwide. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
Additional Info :
Price : $42.13 ($2.63 / Fl Oz)
Additional Info :
Price : $9.59
- HOUSEPLANT INSECT CONTROL – These ready-to-use granules are meant for controlling insects and pests affecting your indoor plants. Unlike other products, this is designed to protect containerized plants.
- NO ODOR – Unlike most other chemical pesticides and herbicides, this bug killer does not have an odor, so using it in your home will not stink up your furniture, clothing, or rooms.
- TREATS MANY BUGS – This product is a capable treatment for mealybug, termite, aphids, Japanese beetles, and more. Be cautious of certain bugs or animals that eat your plants. Bees and pets may be harmed if the product is ingested.
- FOR NON-EDIBLE PLANTS – This insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, roses, shrubs, and the like, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles.
- HOW IT WORKS – After incorporating the granules into the soil and watering them in, the pesticide is absorbed by the roots where it moves through the plants to assist in protection against the listed bugs. Protection lasts for up to 8 weeks.
Additional Info :