Bed bug exterminators have many tools at their disposal for dealing with this pest problem, including specialized chemicals that kill the insects on contact without harming people or pets. These chemicals are applied directly onto places where there may be hiding places for these critters (such as underneath furniture), which helps eliminate them quickly without causing harm to anyone who comes in contact with them later on down the road.
Bed bugs are a persistent problem and can be difficult to get rid of. While pesticides do work, they’re also dangerous to your health and the environment. Luckily, there are safer ways to kill bed bugs naturally that don’t involve harmful chemicals.
Bed bug infestation is a growing problem, so you don’t want to take the risk of doing it yourself. Call a professional. Bed bug exterminators are trained to deal with bed bugs, and they can help you get rid of bed bugs in your home or office quickly and easily. They can also help prevent future infestations from happening again by installing treatments that keep the pests away from your property.
About Bed Bug Exterminator Service
What’s the cheapest way to get rid of bed bugs?
Another option is to use a full-blast hand dryer set on high heat. You’ll have to hold the dryer in place for about 30 minutes, so this option is best for smaller items.
Many exterminators will also use steam cleaners and similar devices to kill bed bugs in all life stages. These machines are designed to produce extremely hot temperatures that will kill the bugs quickly, though they may leave behind some residual odors from their chemicals. Steam cleaning also requires more time than using an electric hand dryer, which means you should bring any items that need treatment with you when making an appointment with a professional pest control company for steam cleaning services (if needed).
What kills bed bugs permanently naturally?
Diatomaceous earth is a great chemical-free option for getting rid of a number of pests, including bed bugs. This natural powder contains properties that can dehydrate bed bugs, absorbing their fat and oil, and killing them dead as a doornail. Spray or sprinkle in infected areas and allow it to sit for at least a week.
Natural methods are often the most effective and least expensive way to kill bed bugs. However, if you have an infestation, you’ll want to consider hiring a professional exterminator who uses heat treatment as well as other methods for treating your home.
How Can I Keep Bed Bugs Out?
To keep bed bugs out of your home, there are some steps you can take. First, you will want to use mattress and box spring encasements on both the mattress and box springs in your home. These covers completely encase the mattress or box spring, preventing any bugs from entering or leaving. Next, you should remove clutter from your home as this makes it difficult for bed bugs to hide during the day (they like dark crevices).
Next up are sealing cracks and crevices. This can be done by using caulk around door frames and window frames to prevent access points for bed bugs from being created in the first place. If it’s too late for that though, then you may have to hire an exterminator like us at Bug Maniacs Pest Control LLC who has steamers that will kill these nasty critters quickly.
Another important step is regular cleaning of areas where bed bugs like to hide such as beds and couches. In addition try vacuuming frequently with a vacuum cleaner designed specifically for pet hair removal since many pets carry fleas which could potentially lead them into becoming infected by these nasty critters themselves. Finally don’t forget that vacuuming alone will not kill everything so if possible invest in steamers as well as heat treatment services provided by professionals like us here at Bug Maniacs Pest Control LLC.
List Of Products
Safer Brand 51703 OMRI Listed Diatomaceous Earth – Ant, Roach, Bedbug, Flea, Silverfish, Earwig, & Crawling Insect Killer
Price : $9.47 ($0.14 / Ounce)
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea and Tick Killer – With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, 1 gal.
Price : $17.49
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
Price : $12.96
- Natural Product – Composed of 4lbs of 100% ground freshwater diatomaceous earth with absolutely no additives or fillers.
- OMRI Listed – Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute, a non-profit organization that reviews products against organic standards.
- Powder Duster Included – Powder duster in the bag for easy and efficient application of diatomaceous earth on animal feed
- Supports a Great Cause – Harris donates 10% of profits to support the local Etowah Valley Humane Society.
- Made in the USA – Mined in Nevada and packaged in Georgia
Additional Info :
Lipo Illusion Belly Button Plug Post Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, bariatric Surgery and/or Umbilical Hernia Repair Light Grey
Price : $23.00
- Belly Button Plug is used for post Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, bariatric surgery and/or umbilical hernia repair.
- Helps shape belly button after procedure
- Helps prevent your naval from closing completely
- *If needed use with MEDICAL TAPE
- only one plug included
Additional Info :
Sawyer Products SP657 Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing, Gear & Tents, Trigger Spray, 24-Ounce
Price : $16.95
- Add a layer of protection to your clothing and gear with Permethrin insect and tick repellent spray — perfect for use on shirts, jackets, pants, socks, shoes, boots, sleeping bags, tents, netting, when outdoors, camping, hunting, or on travel
- Ideal for backpacking, backyard BBQs, and other outdoor activities, it’s effective against more than 55 kinds of insects — from disease-spreading ticks (Lyme disease) and mosquitoes (West Nile and Zika viruses) to chiggers, spiders, mites, and more
- Permethrin spray bonds to fabric fibers for up to 6 weeks or through 6 washings (whichever comes first) and won’t stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear; odorless after drying
- Reduce likelihood of a tick bite by 73.6 times by treating shoes and socks with Permethrin (University of Rhode Island study – 2017)
- 24-ounce trigger spray bottle treats five complete outfits (updated EPA dosage is 4.5 ounces per outfit consisting of shirt, pants, and socks); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Picaridin topical repellent for the skin
Additional Info :