Are you looking for the best insecticide for crickets? In recent years, there has been a surge in population of crickets. This has led people to look for ways on how to get rid of the insects. Some get frustrated due to the fact that the insects multiply quickly. Some other individuals find it hard to control them because they are always on the move. The good thing is that there is a remedy for this problem and it can be found in this article. It is said that there are 1000s of types of insects in the world, but only around 20% of them really bother us. We may find a few such as cockroaches and flies annoying, but some insects can be harmful to us. Fortunately, there are many pest control products that can help us remove insects from our homes. This article will focus on the best insecticide for crickets. Crickets are a common annoyance to most homeowners. While they can be harmless, it’s important to know what kind of insect you’re dealing with before deciding on the proper course of action. Finding the best insecticide for crickets is an effective and safe way to control these pests.
Best Insecticide For Crickets
I love crickets, because they are cute and make a lot of noise at night. But I hate them being inside my house. If you have this same problem, you need to figure out the best insecticide for crickets. That’s why I wrote this blog post – so that you can learn from my research on the topic and not waste your time testing all different types of insecticides like I did. Here is what you will learn in this article:
1. Pyrid Aerosol General-Purpose Insecticide
Pyrid is a general-purpose insecticide that is effective against a wide range of pests. Pyrid can be applied in three ways:
- As a space spray or fogger to kill insects on contact, which is effective for killing crickets indoors.
- As an outdoor perimeter treatment around the home or building you want to protect from infestation by crickets.
- As part of an integrated pest management (IPM) program, where pyrid is used in conjunction with other products and practices that help prevent infestations before they happen. In this manner, pyrid can be used as part of your overall strategy for managing cricket problems instead of relying solely on chemicals when they occur
2. Talstar Pro 96 oz
In addition to being a non-repellent insecticide, Talstar Pro is also a systemic insecticide. This means that it kills insects by getting into their bodies and disrupting their nervous systems. It’s important to note that this can take some time for the chemical to work its way through an insect’s system; in fact, in some cases it may need up to seven days for contact with the chemical before you start seeing results.
However, this delay does mean that you can use Talstar Pro as an effective preventive measure against future infestations (and thus avoid having to kill all the crickets). Simply spray around your house once every week or two on dry days and after dusk; this will help ensure that any potential invaders won’t be able to get inside and wreak havoc within your home or business
3. Tempo Ultra WP Insecticide
Tempo Ultra WP Insecticide is a contact killer that is effective against a wide range of insects, including crickets. Tempo Ultra WP Insecticide is a wettable powder that is easy to apply. The active ingredient in this product is bifenthrin and it acts as a broad-spectrum insecticide. In addition to controlling cricket infestations, Tempo Ultra WP Insecticide also kills cockroaches, fleas and ants – making it an all-around multi-purpose solution for killing different kinds of pests.
4. D-Fense SC Insecticide and Termiticide
D-Fense SC Insecticide and Termiticide is a concentrated insecticide that is used to kill insects and termites. It’s a fast-acting insecticide that can kill insects in as little as 24 hours.
5. Cyper WSP and Cyper TC Insecticides
Cyper WSP and Cyper TC Insecticides are two effective insecticides that can be used inside or outside your home to kill crickets. Cyper WSP is a water-based product, making it safe for use on plants and other delicate materials. However, if you want to use either of these products outdoors, you may need to dilute them with water before using in order to avoid damaging your plants or other outdoor structures.
Cyper TC Insecticide comes as a ready-to-use aerosol spray that you can apply directly onto surfaces with which crickets come into contact like baseboards and window frames. This product is especially useful in areas that aren’t easily accessible by hand since they’re not absorbed by porous materials like wood floors or carpeting (which makes them easier to clean up after application). It also has residual effects lasting up to six weeks once applied so any new crickets entering the treated area will still be killed by its residual chemicals even after they’ve moved away from where they were initially sprayed!
6. Temprid Ready Spray Insecticide
- How to use: Apply by spraying, crack and crevice treatment, surface and spot treatment of cracks and crevices.
- What it is used for: Temprid Ready Spray Insecticide controls more than 70 common pests in a wide variety of environments including homes, food handling establishments, hospitals and schools.
- What it is made of: Active ingredient (s): 0.05% Lambda-cyhalothrin; Other Ingredients 99.95%.
- Contains: Lambda-cyhalothrin (0.05%).
Removing crickets from your home takes some patience, but when your back is against the wall you need to act quickly
Removing crickets from your home takes some patience, but when your back is against the wall you need to act quickly. You can use a variety of products to get rid of crickets and should experiment with the various options until you find one that works well for you. However, since insects are so hardy and resilient, it’s important to be careful when using chemicals in your home.
Removing Crickets From Your Home
Insecticides: When used correctly, insecticides will kill all types of insects including crickets in as little as 24 hours or less. Many come in sprays that are formulated specifically for killing bugs on contact (like Raid). Another option is a product called boric acid dust which comes in powder form that needs to be mixed into water before being applied inside cracks and crevices where crickets may hide out during the day (or night). Be sure not apply any liquid insecticide products directly onto carpeting because they will stain badly if they get wet! Ants also like dark places so this may also work on ants too!
In the end, you really can’t go wrong using any of these cricket insecticides. The one thing you don’t want to do is wait until after your crickets have had a chance to breed. As soon as you notice cricket activity, take a look at the products we’ve recommended and make a decision fast.
Niban Nisus FG Granular Pest Control Insecticide Bait 4 LB Shaker, Clear
Price : $44.90
- Weather resistant
- Target pests: Ants, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Silverfish, Carpenter Ants
- Minimizes call backs
- 5% Boric Acid active ingredient
- Indoor / outdoor use
Additional Info :
Cricket XL by Catchmaster – 6 Glue Traps, Ready to Use Indoors. Largest Spider Scorpion Insect Bug Trap Sticky Adhesive Long-Lasting Print Design Poison-Free Non-Toxic – Made in The USA
Price : $15.99
- READY TO USE: Cricket XL Largest Spider Scorpion Insect and Bug glue traps are pre-scented and are intended for use without additional bait. For best use, leave trap with paper on so pests can acclimate to the trap, then place glue boards along known or suspected pathways. Scented with a special formula to attract insects.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: Catchmaster Cricket XL glue traps are safe, poison free, non-toxic and no-mess. An effective alternative to standalone glue boards that may not hold up as well in damp or humid areas like basements or bathrooms. When placed in an area with normal conditions, glue traps can last up to one full year.
- HOME & FAMILY SAFE: Designed to help you keep your family protected and safe from unwanted pests in your home, Catchmaster’s glue traps are intuitive, secure and effective. Our glue boards are proudly made in the USA, fast acting and non-toxic, keeping your family and home safe from pests!
- TOTAL COVERAGE: Can be used indoors in residential, commercial, or industrial buildings, and sensitive areas where rodenticides or snap traps are undesirable or prohibited. Our pest glue traps cover over 55 square inches of catching power it is the largest cricket trap on the market. The trap can be separated along the perforated lines for dual placement.
- INTELLIGENT PEST MANAGEMENT: At our core, we are dedicated pest detectives. We believe in utilizing a science-based approach to integrated pest management. We call this approach Intelligent Pest Management. We leave no stones unturned when it comes to pests and we have unwavering conviction in our products.
Additional Info :
FMC Talstar Pro 3/4 Gal-Multi Use Insecticide
Price : $60.17
Wondercide – EcoTreat Outdoor Pest Control Spray Concentrate with Natural Essential Oils – Mosquito, Ant, Roach, and Insect Killer, Treatment, and Repellent – Safe for Pets, Plants, Kids – 32 oz
Price : $75.00
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this plant-powered spray is handcrafted with the purest natural essential oils. Kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats, and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, baits, ant granules, zappers or foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe for cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed outside areas. Just mix desired amount of product into any applicator and fill to the top with recommended amount of water, spray your backyard, and enjoy.
- TREATS UP TO 21,000 SQUARE FEET. A bug control spray that can be safely used on lawns gardens, patios, grass, picnic areas, playgrounds, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed. Our concentrates are a great refill to the Wondercide Ready-to-Use Outdoor Pest Control Spray. Applicator required (not included).
- TREAT NATURE WITH NATURE. Our plant-derived concentrates are effective and powered by natural essential oils. Can be used safely on yards, gardens (including edible gardens), patios, flowers, siding, brick, paint, and more. Non-harsh formula.
- POWERED BY NATURE, AS POWERFUL AS PERMETHRIN. Powered by cedar oil, our eco-friendly formula is proven to kill and repel pests. Safe around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies when sprayed outdoors. Permethrin-Free.
Additional Info :
SPECTRUM BRANDS 53944, 10-Pound Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns Granules 10 Pounds, Kil, 10 lbs
Price : $6.00
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types: kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Kills on contact: treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Controls grubs: treat any time between late July and early October
- Granular formula: distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application
Additional Info :