Bed bugs are living near you but they are not known to the general public. You may know them as bed mites or chiggers. If you tried to treat yourself in their presence, then it can be a great mistake. The main reason is that bed mites hide in cracks and corners in your home. They do not come out when we sleep on the bed or even when people sit beside them. Once they bite us we will see an itchy red spot or bumps on our skin that looks like a mosquito bite.
Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate is a professional-strength ready-to-use insecticide designed to kill pest insects on contact. With a quick and easy application, it can start getting rid of these pests right away. It features an advanced formula that means it will last longer and kill more bugs – making it perfect for treating bed bugs. Crossfire Bed Bug (Crop) Concentrate is a specially blended formula that works to eliminate bed bugs and their eggs quickly.
Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate is a unique new product that can be used to kill bed bugs and keep them away. Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate is a powerful, environmentally friendly solution that kills bed bugs, roaches, ticks, fleas, and other pests on contact. This low-odor formula is ideal for use in homes, apartments, hotels, and dorms.
Bed Bugs: Mix 1 oz. of Crossfire into 3 gallons of water in a pump-up sprayer and apply to walls, floors, and other surfaces where bed bugs may be hiding. Allow drying before re-entering the area sprayed. Repeat as needed.
Roaches: Mix 1 oz. of Crossfire into 3 gallons of water in a pump-up sprayer and apply to cracks and crevices where roaches are active. Allow drying before re-entering the area sprayed. Repeat as needed.
The product is made with all-natural ingredients, so it’s safe for you and your family. It’s also easy to use—just spray it on the bed frame, baseboards, and any other areas where bed bugs may be hiding out. The formula helps keep your home free of bed bugs by combining essential oils and plant extracts that act as insecticides.
Here are some of the features of this product:
It’s non-toxic so it won’t hurt you or your family members if you come in contact with it during the application or after it has dried on surfaces in your home (you’ll still need to use protective clothing when handling it)
It can be used on hardwood floors, wooden furniture pieces (such as dressers), mattresses, box springs, carpeting… basically any surface where bed bugs could be hiding out.
You don’t need to use gloves while applying this product because it’s safe enough to touch with bare hands (though we recommend wearing gloves anyway).
You can even apply it directly onto infested items like pillows
How To Use Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate
- Inspect for Bed Bugs-Most bed bug problems will occur near sleeping areas. Inspect their hiding places near beds or couches (if you sleep on them).
- mattresses, box springs
- headboards, footboards, frames
- behind wall hangings, pictures, and mirrors
- Behind electrical switch plates (Do not use Crossfire liquid in electrical switch plates; use a dust such as Cimexa dust in switch plates)
- In electronics-radios and alarm clocks (Do not use liquids or dust in electronics. Use Nuvan Strips (place electronics in a garbage bag with a Nuvan Strip and close the bag securely for 3-4 days. The vapors will kill any bed bugs.
- All nooks and crannies of nightstands and dressers
- Clean up all clutter to eliminate the hiding areas.
- Vacuum surfaces before treatment for best results
- Mix 13 oz per gallon of water or 6.5 oz per half a gallon of water in a low-volume sprayer and spray with a mist or stream in areas of infestation (see list above). Spray areas where the bed bugs are hiding, near sleeping areas. Spray bed bugs directly where possible. Use what you mix within a couple of days ( do not let it stay in your sprayer).
- Spray mattresses and box springs enough to get damp, but not wet. Pay particular attention to possible hiding areas such as folds, tufts, seams, and edges. Clean any infested linens and dry them at a high temperature.
- Pet beds and areas near the pet may be treated safely.
- Use what you mix within 4-5 days (so carefully mix up the amount that you need, so there is no waste)
- Repeat the treatment outlined in 10-14 days. Some people need to treat for the third time.
How Do You Mix Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate?
The first thing you need to do is make sure that the area where you are going to be mixing Crossfire is well-ventilated. You should also wear a mask, gloves, and eye protection when mixing the product.
Once you have done that, you can begin by mixing one gallon of water with one gallon of Crossfire. The mixture should be stirred up well before being applied. The product can then be sprayed directly onto furniture or other items that may be infested with bed bugs.
Can You Spray Crossfire on Mattresses?
You can use Crossfire to spray mattresses, but you should be careful about how you do it.
You’ll want to use a compressed air sprayer for your mattress. This will ensure that the mattress is evenly covered and that there are no spots or streaks left on the surface of the mattress. If you don’t have an air sprayer, you can still use Crossfire by mixing it with water in a bucket and then using an old paintbrush to apply it to the mattress.
The key thing is that you need to make sure that there’s enough moisture in the air so that the foam can expand when it comes into contact with the mattress. If there isn’t enough moisture in the air, you may find yourself with an unevenly-spread coating on your mattress, which could cause problems later on down the road (such as stains).
How Often Should I Apply Crossfire?
It’s important to understand that Crossfire is a long-term spray and not just a one-time treatment. The longer you use it, the better your results will be.
It’s recommended that you apply Crossfire once per week for at least three months after your last sighting of a bed bug. You should continue spraying as often as possible until you have no more sightings of active bed bugs.
List Of Other Bed Bug Killers
Bed bug killers are chemicals that can be used to kill bed bugs. They are often used in conjunction with other methods of extermination, such as vacuuming and steaming. Bed bug killers are usually designed to be sprayed on the surface of a mattress or other furniture, or they can be used when mixed into a solution for spraying.
Tempo Sc Ultra Premise Pest Control Spray
Additional Info :
MGK 1852 Crossfire Concentrate 13oz Insecticide, 13 oz, Clear
Price: $38.99 ($3.00 / Fl Oz)
- Crossfire is formulated to kill parathyroid-resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs.
- Quick knockdown and kill, residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Approved For direct application onto mattresses
- Easy to mix, one 13 oz bottle makes 1 gallon of the finished product
- Can not be shipped to New York
Additional Info :
Mighty Mint – 16oz Insect and Pest Control Peppermint Oil – Natural Spray for Spiders, Ants, and More – Non Toxic
- Extra Concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection
- Natural Ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World
- Large 16oz Bottle
- Powerful Essential Oil
Additional Info :
MGK 1852 Crossfire Concentrate 13oz Insecticide, 13 oz, Clear & Flo-Master by Hudson 24101 1 Gallon Lawn and Garden Tank Sprayer, Translucent
- Product 1: Crossfire is formulated to kill parathyroid-resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs.
- Product 1: Quick knockdown and kill, residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Product 1: Approved For direct application onto mattresses
- Product 1: Easy to mix, one 13 oz bottle makes 1 gallon of the finished product
- Product 2: 34″ Anti-Kink Hose
- Product 2: Thumb Operated Control Valve with Lock
- Product 2: Funnel Top For Easy Filling
- Product 2: 12″ Poly Spray Wand
Additional Info :
BugMD – Pest Control Essential Oil Concentrate 3.7 oz – Bug Spray, Safely Kills Bugs Spiders Fleas Ticks Roaches, Indoor&Outdoor Repellent, Natural Ant Killer, Safe for Children & Pets, Natural & Non Toxic Formula
- Eliminate Home Invading Pests: bugmd is the safe and effective way to target hundreds of indoor and outdoor pests including ants, fleas, mosquitoes, roaches, mites, moths, spiders and tons more This essential oil-based spray is the perfect solution to keep your home, yard and other spaces pest free without ever sacrificing your family’s health and safety.
- One small concentrate bottle is all you need to create a 32 oz bottle of pest control spray that can easily be sprayed in and out of the home, including in bathrooms, bedrooms, pet areas, kitchens, baseboards, sheds, cabinets and gardens, and outdoor areas. Simply add your full Essential Pest concentrate to 27 oz of cold water into a bugmd Essential “Forever” Spray bottle, shake, and spray.
- Plant-Based, Non-Toxic Formula: bugmd utilizes the power of plant oils such as cottonseed oil and clove oil, instead of toxic killers, chemical sprays, and poisonous fumes, so you never have to worry about putting your family in danger while you effectively control pest invasions. bugmd is safe for wood, carpet, and fabrics.
- Fast-Acting Formula: Our essential oil-based spray kills some species in seconds and eliminates all within 30 minutes. Plus, bugmd can even work on some species known to have resistance to typical insecticides and sprays. Utilize this versatile formula as often as needed to quickly and safely defend your home.
- Effectively Protect Your Home: Our multi-use pest control spray effectively kills insects at all stages of their lifecycle. From eggs to larvae, to adults, our biopesticide powerfully treats and eliminates the invasion of pests at any stage, so you can enjoy a bug-free home. Works great as a natural cockroach killer indoor home.
Additional Info :
Crossfire Bed Bug Concentrate is a product that is designed to be used in the treatment of bed bugs. It can be used by homeowners, landlords, and even pest control companies. The product is designed to be used on mattresses, box springs, and furniture that has been infested with bed bugs.
The product is easy to use and will kill the bed bug eggs as well as the adults. It is important that you follow the directions closely when using this product so that you do not cause any damage to your furniture or mattress. If you have questions about this product or other products like it, feel free to contact us at any time.