Lately, we’ve been hearing a lot about bed bugs from the media and here is a simple, cheap way to make your own bed bug trap.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to make your own bed bug trap quickly and easily. By making your own bed bug trap, you can save some money and get results a lot faster than if you bought one. You might even be able to avoid paying for expensive pest control services.
You are tired of being tired, tired of living with bed bugs, tired of ruining your life, tired of not knowing what to do with bed bugs and tired of spending far too much money on traps you have no idea if they actually work! You are going crazy and your spine is being eaten away. You are falling asleep at night filled with dread and fear. You are hanging out in the middle of the night and you know that you can never get a good nights sleep again and you know it will pass through generations.
There has been a lot of news lately of bed bugs being found in places never expected. Even hotels that claim to be free of bed bugs were found to have them. Why is this happening? There are three main things that people forget about when it comes to bed bugs. They are: lack of knowledge, lack of chemical barriers, and lack of exclusion methods. The first step towards ensuring your safety from bed bugs is to educate yourself on every aspect of the bug, from their life cycle to the treatments available for them. Make sure you’re knowledgeable on the proper chemical barriers you can set up around your house to keep them out, and make sure you know the procedure for sealing up any possible entry points for them into your house. And finally, make sure that if you do move into an apartment or new home that does not have any bed bugs currently, you do everything possible to make sure they can’t enter at all and stay out!
Making A Bed Bug Trap
Make A Bed Bug Trap is a unique, new product that uses quality materials to create a trap for bed bugs.
Bed bugs are a growing problem in the United States, and it’s important to take measures to protect your home and family from these pests. Make A Bed Bug Trap makes it easy to trap bed bugs with a simple design that catches the insects before they have time to bite you or your loved ones.
The Make A Bed Bug Trap is a unique and quality product that will help you get rid of your bed bug problem.
The trap is made from quality material, which means that you can use it for years to come. It’s easy to use and will give you peace of mind knowing that your home is bed bug free.
Are you looking for a bed bug trap that’s unique, new, and high-quality?
Well, look no further! [product name] is the best quality bed bug trap on the market today. The materials used to create this product are of the highest quality, which means that it will last longer than other traps on the market. Our trap is also unique because it has been designed specifically to attract bed bugs. It comes with a UV light that attracts them towards it so you can capture them quickly and easily. We are sure that once you try this product out, you’ll never want to use any other brand again.
We’re so excited to share our new product with you! We know that you’re looking for a quality trap that will protect your home from bed bugs, and we think we’ve found one.
Our traps are made of quality material and designed to be durable and easy to use. They come in three different sizes: small, medium, and large. Each size is designed with a different purpose in mind—the small trap is meant for use on smaller furniture pieces or other items where the bed bug population is less prolific, while the large trap is meant for use on mattresses or other larger furniture pieces where there might be a larger concentration of bed bugs.
We’ve worked hard to make sure that every part of our traps work together seamlessly so that they’re easy to set up, easy to maintain (just wipe them down after each use), and effective at catching all kinds of pests including fleas and mice as well as bed bugs (and their eggs).
list of Making A Bed Bug Trap
- EFFECTIVE BED BUG TRAP-The principle of sticky dome flea traps is to use the phototaxis and thermotaxis of pests to attract fleas and other pests into the trap from away in every direction.Then traps the flea with the sticky pad, and kills them by making them unable to escape from the strong glue-board.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN-Simply insert a glue-board and install a bulb, then the flea trap is ready for bed bugs when it plugs into any standard household outlet.When the flea trap sticker is full of fleas, you can change it with a new one.Clean and hygienic, effectively get rid of fleas.
- NON-POISONOUS & SAFETY-All the insects attracted by the heat can be eliminated without using chemicals.Natural tasteless sticky dome flea trap is an effective solution for indoor flea control.
- UNIQUE DESIGN-Our flea trap has patented design,Safety and highly quality.Size: 7.3’’Width x 4.2’’Height.Sticky glue hold the flea and insects fast for easy monitoring and removal.
- BEST CHOICE-Our flea traps help you solve the fleas trouble.Suitable for kitchen, living rooms, bedroom, bathrooms, etc. There are no disgusting insects in life, which will make your life better.
Additional Info :
|Color||Flea Trap 2 Pack|
- NOT AN EXTERMINATION DEVICE: This product is designed to detect ONLY. Early detection is key for the identification and handling of Bed Bugs. Once a Bed Bug infestation is confirmed, you must contact a pest control professional to properly exterminate and treat the infestation.
- EARLY BED BUG DETECTION: Protect your home and detect bed bugs before it’s too late! Our unique early bed bug detection device cleverly attracts and traps bed bugs in an adhesive, making it easy to identify the problem as it begins. An effective tool for bed bug prevention and control.
- WHERE TO USE IT: Place 4 traps per bed corner (one under each corner). To best detect and identify, you can also install the traps behind curtain rods, on window sills, in closets, behind the bed head board, under furniture like a night table, in dresser drawers and along baseboards.
- ADDITIONAL PLACEMENT OPTIONS: For full inspection coverage, the Slider Interceptor can also be placed under couch cushions and in other upholstered furniture, under crib mattress, inside luggage, in cars and under car floor matts, in and around cubbies / lockers at schools, and along baseboards
- STRONG PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION: The Slider is made from a durable plastic which allows for use under mattresses in bed corners and will not get crushed! The plastic is clear so you can identify the bugs inside, plus it includes Bedbug Prevention & Detection Guide – Proudly made In the USA
Additional Info :
- Our fruit fly trap has a light to attract bugs and sticky glue boards they can’t escape
- Our gnat trap fits perfectly in a home, kitchen, or office as a stylish accent
- Simply set the indoor insect trap near fruit, trash bins, or plants. Activate at night, with lights off, and let it work its magic
- Does not replace pest control. EPA Est. Number 93372-CHN-1
- Not effective on house flies
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- Feature a long-lasting adhesive that keeps unwanted insects where you need them – off your premises, these glue boards catch more than mice and rats – they also work great for getting rid of spiders, scorpions, fleas, and more
- Slim enough to fit in tight places, glue boards for mice and rats are effective for all kinds of pests. Their professional-quality adhesive sticks to just about any kind of bug, from ants and roaches to spiders and more.
- No more chemical sprays or messy baits, these one-time use mouse trap glue is your safe way to get rid of household pests. These Glue mouse traps are safe for your home and family, work in seconds, and most importantly leave no pesky smell.
- These glue traps for bugs work just as well on hardwood floors, countertops, rugs, concrete, stone, and more. And because they’re completely scentless, you won’t disturb your guests while you watch those unwanted visitors disappear
- Designed as an alternative to insecticides and pesticides, this mouse glue trap is a long-term pest control solution. Developed and manufactured by professional exterminators to provide effective pest control for household pests
Additional Info :