Mosquitoes can ruin a nice summer evening or ruin that day at the beach. If you’re looking for plants to repel mosquitos, then this article is for you. Is the smell of the mosquito plant unpleasant? Find out more about mosquito repellent plants. Avoid mosquitoes with these nine plants that repel insects naturally.
With the temperature rising and summer in full swing, we want to go outside and enjoy the weather. However, there is something else out there we might like to enjoy — the sun! With long days of sunshine ahead, spending time outside can be a ton of fun. Plus, you get to enjoy all those outdoor activities which make summer so great: biking, swimming, hiking, etc. However, mosquitos aren’t always a fan of these outdoor activities. That’s why we’ve gathered some ideas for mosquito repellent plants. By learning about them and incorporating them into your landscaping efforts, you can help keep mosquitoes away from your yard.
Mosquitoes can be very annoying, especially during the summer. They bite you and create red itchy bumps all over your skin. Protect yourself from mosquitoes with mosquito repellent plants. There are many different kinds of plants that repel these blood-sucking insects, but plants that smell bad to them do the best job.
Mosquitoes love to buzz around you and feast on your blood but they don’t have to. There are plenty of plants that repel mosquitoes naturally without having to use chemicals or other manufactured products.
Mosquito Repellent Plants Florida
Mosquito Repellent Plants
-New to the market
We have a unique, quality product that will help you keep mosquitoes away from your home or business. Our mosquito repellent plants are made with high-quality materials and provide a natural alternative to synthetic repellents.
Mosquito repellent plants are a unique way to keep mosquitoes and other pests away from your home. These products are made from quality materials, which are sourced from around the world. They have been tested and proven to be effective in repelling mosquitoes and other pests.
Bees are the most important pollinators of flowering plants, which account for 90% of all plant species. Without bees, we would not have apples, oranges, peas, beans and many other fruits and vegetables that make our diet so rich.
It is estimated that 1/3 of our food comes from plants pollinated by bees. The world’s bee population has been declining for years and scientists believe it’s due to a combination of factors including habitat loss and disease.
Mosquito Repellent Plants can help you keep mosquitoes away from your yard and get rid of standing water where mosquitoes breed. These plants are effective against more than just mosquitoes—they also repel gnats, ticks, ants and even flies!
list of Mosquito Repellent Plants Florida
- Our All Natural Mintronella Bamboo Brown Mosquito Sticks are made from Natural Ingredients of Lemongrass oil, Citronella Oil, Peppermint Oil.
- 100 Sticks Per Pack. 11 Inches Long. Sticks ar BROWN not Dark Green. We Removed the Synthetic Dye from Manufacturing to be Natural in Color.
- Burn 30 to 45 Minutes Each on average
- Place lowest to the ground when possible. Place in planters flower beds and grassy spots for best results in a 10 foot perimeter.
- Made In America. Local Veteran Owned and Operated In Suwannee County Florida.
- Helps to Deter Mosquitoes – Gnats- No See Ums – And other Flying Pests
Additional Info :
- OFF! Botanicals Insect Repellent Spritz effectively repels mosquitoes, black flies, gnats and no-see-ums
- Made with a plant-based active ingredient and contains no added dyes
- Pump spritz allows for easy application and won’t damage clothing or gear
- Proven to protect from mosquitoes* (Every OFF! brand insect repellent is evaluated to prove it repels mosquitoes when used as directed)
- Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus
Additional Info :
- MADE WITH OIL OF LEMON EUCALYPTUS: This DEET-free insect repellent provides you with protection during adventures in the backyard and on the go.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES FOR UP TO 6 HOURS: This repellent keeps you and your family protected for hours, so the fun doesn’t have to end.
- REFRESHING SCENT: This DEET-free personal repellent leaves you with a cool, refreshing scent so you don’t have to put up with the usual bug spray smell.
- REPELS: Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses.
- NOT GREASY OR STICKY: Formulated with oil of lemon eucalyptus to provide protection without leaving your skin feeling sticky or greasy.
Additional Info :
- ★ DEARTAGNAN MOSQUITO INCENSE STICKS 50 PIECES
- ★ REPELLENT INCENSE STICKS Are 50 STICK With Burnt Time of 40-45 MIN Approximately (wind May Reduce Burn Time) You Will Receive 50 Repellent Incense Sticks
- ★ NATURAL INGREDIENTS made with plant based ingredients- DEET FREE and pet friendly – Smell Pleasant While Deterring Unwanted Guests / DEET FREE — Our Repellent Incense sticks are completely DEET FREE.
- ★ MOSQUITOS OUTDOOR PROTECTION our repellent incense sticks are useful to deter mosquitoes especially around your favorite outdoor spaces – swimming pool, backyard, porch, patio, camping, picnic, fishing or just working at the garage during mosquito season.
- ★ MOSQUITO REPELLENT FOR PATIO OR ANY OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: Ideal mosquito protection while outdoors: whether at home on the patio, deck or backyard; at the park, beach, or pool deck; while camping, fishing or enjoying any other outdoor events.
Additional Info :
- SUPER EFFECTIVE: Natural Bug Soother repels gnats, no-see-ums, sand fleas, black flies, and some mosquitoes. May require more frequent application and may need to be rubbed in. There are over 175 varieties of mosquitoes in the US (over 3,000 worldwide). Bug Soother is effective for some types of mosquitoes. Our customers have reported that Bug Soother can defend against fruit flies, fleas, and more. We’ve even heard of Bug Soother shielding roses from Japanese beetles.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Bug Soother is a natural insect repellent made with simple, skin loving ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Castor Oil, and Vitamin E blended using Soy Lecithin, a natural emulsifier used in foods.. Lemongrass 100% Pure Essential Oil, blended with vanilla for an amazing scent that people love, but bugs hate.
- FAVORITE USES: Bug Soother is commonly used when fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, farming, or when you’re simply enjoying some sunshine in your back yard. Bug Soother works in your defense by repelling the irritating insects that can cut your outdoors time short.
- VERSATILITY: Bug Soother is used the most often by outdoor enthusiasts, kids and pets. Some customers use Bug Soother on their farm animals such as horses and chickens. One even uses it for his tiger to ensure his pal is bug-free.
- BUG SOOTHER FAMILY GUARANTEE: Bug Soother is proudly made in America by Simply Soothing, a woman owned family business in rural Iowa. We have been creating unique, handmade products for over 15 years, with an emphasis on high quality for a reasonable price. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your Bug Soother, please contact us and we will be sure to make it right.
Additional Info :