Mulch infested with ants. It’s a common problem, and can be disheartening when you see it for the first time. But then again, we have the option to use a long list of chemicals that are proven to kill off this problematic group of insects. But do they sterilize the soil? Only some do. So what’s the alternative, you ask? Fungi Gnats to the rescue!
A patch of mulch in your garden was probably doing a great job of soaking up water and nutrients. And, just as you began to think your yard looked pretty nice, it had the opposite effect. Why?
So I had a mulch delivery yesterday. The guy was throwing bags at my house which was a little weird, but whatever. I signed for everything and went inside to unload it into the shed. It was all blended mulch, which I knew from ordering it online.
Mulch infested with ants. Ant problems in Chicago. We had an ant problem we couldn’t get rid of. I came online and found OutNow Pest Control and sent them an email. They got back to us the next day and offered a free inspection. They were very informative about how they would handle the problem, and gave me a couple of options for treatment. They were here the next day or so, within a few days scheduling an appointment, and overall it was quick action from their office on our initial meeting to the follow-up appointments we scheduled later on; in no time at all we had won the battle.
I was just thinking about going out to get some mulch for the flowerbed in my yard when I remembered the time when I got infested with ants. I try to stay positive after all, but it really isn’t that easy all the time.
Right now, red wood ant mounds are popping up all over. Ants! Get them! You don’t want them crawling around your house and ruining everything. So, I helped a lot of people out in my neighborhood get rid of ants by spreading my mulch where they had mounds. But, there’s something you need to know.
Mulch Infested With Ants
Are you tired of your mulch getting infested with ants? Do you want to get rid of the ants, but don’t want to spend a fortune on a chemical treatment?
We have the solution for you! Our unique mulch is made from the highest quality material available and is guaranteed to resist ants for at least [length] months!
Our high-quality mulch will keep your yard looking great while protecting it from pests. If you’re tired of spending money on treatments that don’t work, then give us a call today!
We’re excited to announce a new product that will help you get rid of ants in your mulch.
Ants are pesky little creatures. They can ruin your mulch and make it unsafe for children, pets and other animals.
Our new product is made from quality material and it’s unique because it’s the only way to be sure that ants won’t be able to get into your mulch anymore!
You may not realize it, but your mulch is infested with ants.
And not just any ants—big, red ants. They’re everywhere, and they’re biting you wherever you go. The problem is that there’s no way to get them out of your mulch without ruining your mulch—which means that whenever you need more mulch, you have to go buy more mulch!
Well, not anymore! We have a solution: [product name]. It’s the only product on the market that can help you get rid of those pesky ants without damaging your mulch. With [product name], you can use our patented formula to dissolve the ant colony right out of your existing mulch without ruining it—and without wasting any time or money!
You’ve got ants. We know.
And we’re here to help.
At [company name], we design and make our products using the highest quality materials on the market, so you can rest assured that your next purchase will be a good one. Our [product name] is no exception—it’s made from 100% natural materials, and we guarantee that it won’t succumb to ant infestation.
list of Mulch Infested With Ants
- Two tubes of 25 Harvester Ants (50 ants)
- Helpful ant tips
- Please Note: You must have a habitat for your ants
- Observe the fascinating habits of the Harvester Ant!
- Due to shipping restrictions, live ants cannot be shipped to Oregon, Hawaii, Mexico, Puerto Rico, or Canada
- Please note: Be aware of the temperatures in your area before ordering your insects. Temperatures must be between 50 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit to allow for the safe delivery of your ants.
Additional Info :
- HOLDS AND FIXES LOOSE STONES – New or Existing, Easihold will hold together 4-20mm stones when applied and left to dry for 48 hours in good dry conditions. 4-10mm diameter is recommended for foot traffic (larger stones will have a lesser bond).
- POUR, SPRAY, HAND MIX – Pour On method covers up to 85 sq ft per Coat, Spray On method covers up to 150 sq ft and Each container of Easihold mixes 6 x 55lbs bags of stones for the Hand Mix Method
- PROTECTS STONES – Easihold coats and protects stones, leaving an attractive protective silk sheen which helps prevents staining over time.
- FINALIST AT CHICAGO SHOW – Easihold was a finalist in the best product category at the International Garden Centre Convention, Chicago, 2019.
- GUARANTEE GREAT RESULTS? Follow the instructions on the bottle when they arrive. Don’t over saturate your stones / mulch, use at the advised coverage rate and ensure conditions are dry. Doing this and you will achieve fantastic results every time!
Additional Info :
- Works Fast – This fast-acting traps eliminate fruit fly infestations. You should notice a dramatic decrease in fruit fly populations within a few days
- Long-Lasting Lure – The ready-to-use, non-staining lure attracts adult fruit flies. Each trap lasts up to 45 days, giving you up to 90 days of protection!
- Discreet Design – The attractive, apple-shaped trap design will look at home in any kitchen. It also blends in with the fruit these pests love
- Monitor Catches – Each fruit fly trap has a built-in window, allowing you to easily keep an eye on catches and lure levels
- Locate Breeding Areas – These traps are most effective when placed near fruit fly breeding areas, including near fruit bowls, trash cans, on kitchen counters and sinks, and other locations where fruit is stored
Additional Info :
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in these delayed release tablets is omeprazole 20 mg, which works as an acid reducer to treat frequent heartburn. Compare to Prilosec OTC
- TREATS FREQUENT HEARTBURN: Amazon Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg treat frequent heartburn that occurs 2 or more times a week
- ACID REDUCER: Amazon Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg is a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) that deactivates pumps in the stomach lining to inhibit acid production at the source.
- 14-DAY COURSE OF HEARTBURN TREATMENT: Taken once every 24 hours for 14 days, Amazon Basic Care Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg is not intended for immediate relief of heartburn and may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
- HEARTBURN TIPS: Do not eat late at night or just before bedtime. Certain foods or drinks are more likely to cause heartburn, such as rich, spicy, fatty and fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol and even some fruits and vegetables.
Additional Info :
- Say Goodbye to Bugs – Kills a variety crawling insects including roaches, ants, fleas, silverfish, earwigs, bedbugs, and more
- Attracts and Kills – Made from diatomaceous earth and selected baits, this powder causes insects to dehydrate and die within 48 hours after contact
- Mechanical Killer – Unlike many traditional chemical insecticides, insects cannot build an immunity to diatomaceous earth
- Use Where Insects Hide – DE can be used indoors or outdoors. Apply in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, or create a barrier around entry points
- Peace of Mind – This powder is OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening so you can use it without worry
Additional Info :