Orchid fungus is probably the most devastating and frustrating thing that can happen to your orchid. It’s not only ugly, and it rots the roots, but if you don’t do something about it, your orchid will surely die. Luckily, there is a cure for most orchids affected by fungus: A homemade fungicide produced from baking soda (which is actually a component of the actual commercial stuff).
Protecting your investment with good care and proper cultural requirements is the key to success. Fungicides are the best way to keep plant diseases at bay. Certain fungal infections show no symptoms until flowering is nearing its finish and then dieback can occur within a few weeks of it happening. Make sure you start off on the right foot by using Natural Fungicides for Orchids as recommended. A healthy orchid is virtually resistant to pests and fungus, but care must be taken to keep them away from things like pests which can destroy them overnight.
Homemade Fungicide for Orchid Care
Our Natural Fungicide For Orchids is one of our most popular products because it is unique and affordable. It works well on most types of orchids, including phalaenopsis, cattleya, and dendrobiums. The natural fungicide for orchids also has many uses outside of just killing fungus on your plants. You can use it as an insecticide on pests like whiteflies and yellow jackets.
The natural fungicide for orchids contains no harmful chemicals or pesticides so you don’t have to worry about harming your plants when using it.
Our Unique Natural Fungicide for Orchids is a quality product made from quality materials. It’s the perfect choice for any orchid owner who wants to keep their plant looking its best without using harmful chemicals or additives.
We are proud to present a unique, high-quality product that will make your orchids bloom like never before.
Our natural fungicide is made with the utmost care and attention to detail, using only the highest-quality materials.
It’s simple: Just spray it on your plants when they start to show signs of fungal infection.
How do you get rid of fungus on orchids?
Fungus on orchids is a common problem for the plant, but it can be treated if you know how to get rid of fungus on orchids.
If you notice any discoloration or browning of the leaves on your orchid, you need to act quickly. The fungus can spread quickly in a warm, moist environment that is perfect for growing orchids. It’s important to take action as soon as possible so that the fungus doesn’t spread to other parts of the plant and prevent it from thriving.
First, you’ll want to remove any infected leaves with sterile clippers. Make sure they’re sterile because you don’t want any other bacteria getting into places where they don’t belong. Dispose of them away from your plants so animals don’t accidentally ingest them and get sick themselves.
Then spray your plant with Captan Fungicide, Thiophanate Methyl, or Mancozeb according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Be sure when spraying that the fungicide reaches into leaf crevices so that fungal spores are killed off completely before they can spread elsewhere on your plant.
Can you spray orchids with vinegar?
Yes, you can spray orchids with vinegar.
Vinegar is a great cleaning solution for your orchid because it has a high acid content and can break down mineral deposits that build up on the leaves and stems of an orchid.
You can use diluted vinegar to clean your orchids. Dilute 1 part vinegar and 4 parts water in a spray bottle.
Spray the plant thoroughly, then wipe off any excess with a paper towel.
Can you spray orchids with soapy water?
Yes, you can spray orchids with soapy water.
It’s a great way to kill pests that might be hiding in the soil or on the leaves of your orchid. Simply mix 1 tablespoon of liquid dishwashing detergent with a half gallon of water. Pour into a clean spray bottle and generously spray the leaves and exposed roots, taking extra care to spray the underside of each leaf where pests hide.
With the versatile products, you can protect your orchids from all kinds of fungus, including powdery mildew and black spot, while also giving them a dose of nutrients that will help keep their roots healthy.
list of Products
Hydrofarm Physan PSPTA20 Algaecide, Fungicide, Bactericide, Virucide, 16-Ounce fertilizers, 16 oz, Natural
Price : $17.82
- Physan 20 fungicide
- General control of plant pathogens on inanimate hard surfaces
- For non-porous surfaces, orchids, fountains, ornamentals
- Algaecide, fungicide, bactericide, virucide
- Available in 16-ounce
Additional Info :
Grower’s Ally Fungicide Spray for Plants | Plant Fungicide Treatment Control for Powdery Mildew, Fungus and More – Trusted by Cultivators for Indoor & Outdoor Use, 24oz Read-to-Use, OMRI Listed
Price : $13.98
- MAXIMIZE YIELDS – Grow healthier plants with Grower’s Ally Fungicide spray. Our natural fungicide and bactericide for plants kills and prevents common plant pathogens, including powdery mildew.
- ZERO POLLUTANTS – Formulated with food-grade citric-acid, our formula is FIFRA 25(b) exempt and OMRI Listed for use in organic gardening. Grower’s Ally tests clean and contains no residual solvents, no synthetic pesticides and no heavy metals.
- KILLS AND PREVENTS POWDERY MILDEW – Our broad-spectrum citric acid fungicide is an effective natural disinfectant. It reduces bacterial growth yet is gentle on plant tissue. When this plant disease control spray is used as a preventative treatment, citric acid forms a protective barrier on the surface of the leaves to inhibit pathogen development.
- HARVEST SAME DAY – Grower’s Ally disease control for plants can be safely applied through all stages of plant growth, from clones through the flowering cycle when many problems occur.
- RECOMMENDED BY CULTIVATORS – Our foliar spray is trusted by large scale growers and suitable for use in all grow environments and cultivation facilities: indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, hydroponic.
Additional Info :
Price : $5.98
- FOR ORGANIC GARDENING: Can be used up to the day of harvest – OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) Listed.
- INSECTICIDE/FUNGICIDE/MITICIDE: Three garden products in one.
- READY-TO-USE SPRAY: Spray for complete coverage of all plant tissue.
- FOR USE ON: Roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits and vegetables.
- PREVENTS LISTED FUNGAL DISEASES: Apply weekly to every 2 weeks until the potential for disease is no longer present.
Additional Info :
Price : $10.97
- CONTROLS PLANT DISEASES – Liquid Copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other listed diseases.
- PROTECTION FOR PLANTS – Designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf.
- ORGANIC GARDENING – Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
- CONTAINS COPPER – The active ingredient of Liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate, or Copper Soap. Copper makes a great option for use on all of your plants.
- READY TO USE – This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
Additional Info :
Trifecta Crop Control Ready to Use Maximum Strength Natural Pesticide, Fungicide, Miticide, Insecticide, Help Defeat Spider Mites, Powdery Mildew, Botrytis and Mold on Plants 32 OZ Size
Price : $27.95 ($0.87 / Fl Oz)
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH READY TO USE SPRAY – No mixing required. Trifecta Crop Control Ready To Use is diluted at maximum strength 2oz per gallon ratio. Simply point and spray and thoroughly wet the plants until foliage is dripping including the underside of the leaves and the surface of the growing medium.
- EASY SOLUTION TO HELP BEAT MILDEW, MITES, AND MOLD – Crop Control is the natural growers’ choice to help protect and cure Powdery Mildew, Spider Mites, Russet Mites, Broad Mites, Botrytis, Grey Mold, Aphids, fungal and parasitic species on plants.
- SAFE FOR USE ON MOST PLANTS – Use for most crops including fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, roses, flowers, trees, shrubs, houseplants, succulents, ornamentals and more. Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, mold, and fungus. *Test spray a few leaves full application*
- FARMER RECOMMENDED – Unique blend of food-grade PREMIUM essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE. Crop Control is made with natural food-grade ingredients so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet.
- GUARANTEED TO WORK FOR YOU – We are totally confident that Trifecta Crop Control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers. With your Trifecta Crop Control purchase, you are protected by Amazon’s money-back guarantee (all terms apply) so you can order now with CONFIDENCE.
Additional Info :