Have you ever seen insects attacking your plants in your garden? They can be really annoying, you will be happy to know there is an effective solution. There are many natural and organic methods out there which you can use instead of using harmful insecticides. You can make them at home using natural ingredients which you probably have in the kitchen. This video will focus on those natural ingredients that can help keep your plants healthy and free from pests. The good thing about these recipes is the fact that they are relatively easy to make and cheap to boot!
Before we explore the idea that plants can be repelled naturally, let’s define natural. The word “natural” as it relates to insect repellent has become somewhat of a marketing claim. Does it mean the ingredients are organic? Some are, but others are not. For our purposes we will define natural simply means using something found in nature. As it turns out plants have quite a few natural insect repelling properties or characteristics.
Have you ever sprayed your plants with an insect-repellent that is not so friendly for your family and pets too? The ingredients in the most common brands of commercial insecticides used on plants can be damaging to humans. Plants are also susceptible to diseases when exposed to pesticides and commercial insecticides.
Insects and pests are a common occurrence when we want to grow food, but they can wreak havoc on our plants. Many times you will hear advice on how to get rid of bugs using chemicals and poisons that really aren’t healthy!
Natural Insect Repellent For Plants
The natural insect repellent for plants is a unique and quality product that is made from quality materials. It has been tested and proven to work perfectly. This product can be used in different ways, both inside and outside of your home. If you are looking for a way to keep insects away from your garden, this might be the right solution for you!
The natural insect repellent for plants comes with a bottle of liquid that contains all natural ingredients. The liquid can be sprayed directly on the plant or on the soil around it. This product is safe for use around children and pets because it does not contain any harmful chemicals like DEET or permethrin.
If you are looking for a new way to keep bugs from eating up your favorite plants, then this is the product for you!
Are you looking for a natural insect repellent for your plants?
If so, we have the solution. Our product is made of quality material, and it is unique. It will protect your plants from insects, while being good for the environment. You don’t have to worry about using harmful chemicals on your plants anymore!
We know you care about the quality of your plants. That’s why we’re proud to introduce [product name], a unique new product that uses only the highest-quality materials to help keep your plants safe from insects.
With [product name], you can protect your plants from all kinds of insects, including caterpillars, beetles, and other pests. And it’s easy to use! Just spray it on your plant every week or two and you’ll be able to protect them from any insects that come their way.
list of Natural Insect Repellent For Plants
- Complete Protection – Kills Spider Mites, Insects, and Fungal Disease
- Safe around Plants, People, and Pets
- Effective Premium Ingredients – Based in Nature
- US-Farmed Peppermint Oil
- For Garden, Indoor Plants, and Crops
Additional Info :
- Protects Against Mosquitoes for up to 6 Hours: Without any nasty chemicals like DEET, you’ll have up to 6 hours of worry-free protection on your next adventure
- Protects Against Ticks for up to 4 Hours: Our specially formulated spray provides protection against deer ticks for up to 4 hours, as well as lone star and brown dog ticks for up to 8 hours
- Harness the Power of Natural Plant-Based Ingredients: 30% Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus, 70% Distilled Water and Ethanol made from Corn
- Doesn’t Harm Gear: Spray on your skin or gear, and enjoy the natural power from the only plant-based repellent recommended by the CDC
- No Dyes, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Harsh Chemicals
Additional Info :
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this plant-powered spray is handcrafted with the purest natural essential oils. Kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats, and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, baits, ant granules, zappers or foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe for cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed outside areas. Just mix desired amount of product into any applicator and fill to the top with recommended amount of water, spray your backyard, and enjoy.
- TREATS UP TO 21,000 SQUARE FEET. A bug control spray that can be safely used on lawns gardens, patios, grass, picnic areas, playgrounds, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed. Our concentrates are a great refill to the Wondercide Ready-to-Use Outdoor Pest Control Spray. Applicator required (not included).
- TREAT NATURE WITH NATURE. Our plant-derived concentrates are effective and powered by natural essential oils. Can be used safely on yards, gardens (including edible gardens), patios, flowers, siding, brick, paint, and more. Non-harsh formula.
- POWERED BY NATURE, AS POWERFUL AS PERMETHRIN. Powered by cedar oil, our eco-friendly formula is proven to kill and repel pests. Safe around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies when sprayed outdoors. Permethrin-Free.
Additional Info :
- Harness the Power of Nature: We use a combination of plant-based repellent oils recommended by the EPA that other manufacturers tend to overlook
- Five Key Plant-Based Repellent Oils: Castor Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rosemary Oil, Cedarwood Oil, and Peppermint Oil
- Good for Skin: Our non-greasy repellent balm goes on easy with key ingredients like Olive Oil and Beeswax
- 100% DEET Free, No Dyes, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Harsh Chemicals
- Great for Travel: For your next adventure, don’t forget your travel-friendly, natural repellent!
Additional Info :
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this spray is a natural pest repellent, and kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, chiggers, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, baits, ant granules, zappers or foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe around cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed outside areas. Just attach directly to a garden hose, spray your backyard, and enjoy. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate!
- TREATS UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET. A bug control spray that can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, picnic areas, playgrounds, patios, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable plant-based ingredients. Cruelty free and biodegradable. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate!
- POWERED BY NATURE, AS POWERFUL AS PERMETHRIN. Powered by cedar oil, our eco-friendly formula is proven to kill and repel pests. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Permethrin-Free. Packaging may vary.
Additional Info :