Many people don’t like pesticides because they can cause side effects on humans, animals and the environment. On the other hand, Professional Insecticides are very effective on insects but they are also toxic and harmful to you or your family members. The insecticides that are used today contain strong chemicals that may cause some serious health defects when used in excess. If you think about it, most insecticides and pesticides for sale in your local department stores or home improvement centers, not to mention websites like eBay and amazon, are full of dangerous chemicals that can lead to serious health problems.
If you want to get rid of insects, finding the best natural insecticide is key to eliminating bugs from your home. They can be a real pain, and some of them will even bite you, but luckily there is a product that you can use that won’t put chemicals into your home. This is definitely better for you, and you should try it out if you want to get rid of those pesky insects.
You want to avoid chemical products. There is a safer, more natural approach. pesticides kills insects, but also other animals, beneficial insects and bees. Using them is a bad and unhealthy choice for you, your family and the environment. Here are some natural tips to protect you from mosquitoes and wasps.
Natural Insecticide For Millipedes
It’s time to put nature to work.
We’re all familiar with the issues with chemical pesticides: they can be harmful to the environment, they often don’t work, and they can make you sick.
So what if we told you there was a way to control pests without harming our environment? What if we said that the solution is already right under your nose?
Introducing [product name], a unique product made from quality material that will help keep your garden free of bugs while keeping you safe from harmful chemicals.
We’re proud to announce our new line of natural insecticides.
We’ve got you covered with an array of products that are effective, safe, and made with quality materials.
Do you want to get rid of insects in your home, but don’t want to use those harsh chemicals?
We’ve got the solution for you! [product name] is a natural insecticide that’s safe for use around people and pets. It’s made with quality materials and contains no harmful chemicals—just essential oils that will make your house smell great while they help get rid of bugs.
So why not give it a try? You’ll be glad you did!The best insecticide for your garden is a product that you can use with ease, and a product that is safe for the environment. You don’t want to put toxic chemicals in your soil or on your plants, and you don’t have time to be mixing up some concoction that might or might not work.
That’s why we created [product name], a natural insecticide made from quality materials and designed to kill insects while being safe for humans and animals. It’s easy to use—just spray it on your plants, water it in, and watch as the insects perish.
list of Natural Insecticide For Millipedes
- Long-lasting natural formula to eliminate crawling insects in their harborages in and around your home. Weather resistant, ability to cover wide areas and spray into cracks & crevices that traps, powders and gels can’t reach
- Highly effective on eliminating crawling insect species in their tracks and killing them on contact, such as silverfish, centipedes, millipedes, beetles, scorpions, earwigs and more
- For general use, set nozzle to the “spray” setting. Position on surfaces to be treated from a distance of 8-12 inches and spray directly on insects. Use 2-4 trigger sprayer pumps, depending upon insect pressure and wet visible crawling insects thoroughly
- For tight cracks & crevices, adjust the nozzle to the “stream” setting and spray directly on insects hiding behind baseboards, appliances & cabinets, inside and around furniture, window & door frames, trash cans, and in attics, basements and crawlspaces
- For outdoor, spray directly on insects hiding along the entire perimeter of the building and the base of the foundation, window and door frames, vents, utility lines entry points, along the eaves and other potential harborages and traveling locations
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- INSECT KILLER – This pest control is great for use on cabbage looper, hornworms, tent caterpillar, gypsy moth, bagworm and many more.
- PROTECTS FRUITS, VEGETABLES, SHADE TREES & ORNAMENTALS – Designed for use on broccoli, cauliflower, kale, mustard greens, eggplant, pepper, melons, tomatoes, cabbage, shade trees and ornamentals.
- DOESN’T HARM BENEFICIAL INSECTS – Kills worms and caterpillar stage insects while causing no harm to birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects, such as honeybees and ladybugs.
- FAST ACTING FORMULA – Must be eaten by worms or caterpillars to be effective. After ingesting, bugs immediately stop feeding and will die within 2-3 days.
- ORGANIC GARDENING – The active ingredient of the product is a natural strain of the bacterium Bacillus thuringiensis, which is a leading insecticide used worldwide. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
Additional Info :
- KILLS LAWN INSECTS: Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
Additional Info :
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this spray is a natural pest repellent, and kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, chiggers, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, baits, ant granules, zappers or foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe around cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed outside areas. Just attach directly to a garden hose, spray your backyard, and enjoy. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate!
- TREATS UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET. A bug control spray that can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, picnic areas, playgrounds, patios, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable plant-based ingredients. Cruelty free and biodegradable. Keep the bottle & Refill the sprayer with our Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate!
- POWERED BY NATURE, AS POWERFUL AS PERMETHRIN. Powered by cedar oil, our eco-friendly formula is proven to kill and repel pests. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Permethrin-Free. Packaging may vary.
Additional Info :