Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers: Can bed bugs live on mattress encasements? It’s taken a while, but Orkin is finally starting to get the respect they deserve in the mattress pad world. It was first a gaff that, instead of treating your mattresses and box springs, they would just throw a noisome vinyl cover over them and then bill you for protecting something you already had covered. But the pressure from activist groups such as Consumer Smart Mattress Covers advocate group has forced Orkin to take their gloves off and fight for what’s always been theirs to begin with. Find out the signs of bed bugs on mattress.
The new Mattress Bomb top mattress pad that has my full approval is one of their best made pads to date, with a soft flannel cover to protect your comforter and close fit film on bottom no matter how you might toss and turn at night. The newest version does not have the old odor many complained about since it hadn’t been updated in quite some time.
Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers are the best way to protect your mattress from bed bugs and dust mites. These covers are made out of a durable material that will not tear or rip easily, which can happen with some other brands. They also come in a variety of colors and sizes so you can find one that is perfect for your needs.
The Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers are easy to put on and take off, so you can wash them regularly to keep them clean. They help to create a barrier between you and any bed bugs or dust mites that may be present on your mattress. This will help to keep them away from your body while you sleep at night, so that they cannot bite you while they feed off of your blood during the day time hours when they are most active (which is why they attack people while they sleep).
Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers
Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers are unique in that they are made from a material that has been tested and proven to kill bed bugs, ticks, and fleas. The material is non-toxic, so it can be safely used around children and pets. The covers come in a variety of sizes and colors, so you can get one to fit your mattress perfectly. They also have a waterproof backing that keeps the cover in place while you sleep.
The Orkin mattress covers are made of 100% polyester, which makes them soft and breathable. This also means that they can be washed easily in your washing machine. Each cover has a zipper closure on the bottom that makes it easy to clean. The covers are designed to fit mattresses up to 18 inches deep. You can also use these covers for box springs if you have them instead of the mattress alone. These covers will help protect you from bed bugs and other allergens that may be present in your home or apartment, including dust mites and pollen.
At Orkin, we believe that every person deserves to sleep soundly. That’s why we’re always thinking up new ways to help you get the best sleep ever—and that’s why we offer our exclusive line of Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers.
can bed bugs live on mattress encasements
The Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers are made from the highest quality materials, and they’re designed specifically for your bedding needs. They’re also incredibly easy to install: just slip them over your mattress and box spring, then enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your bedding is protected against bed bugs and other common pests.
So what are you waiting for? Get a good night’s sleep tonight with Orkin’s exclusive line of Bed Bug Mattress Covers!
List of Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers
- MATTRESS ENCASEMENT – Fits Queen size mattress perfectly with dimensions 60 inches by 80 inches; 15 inches deep pocket
- KNITTED POLYESTER FABRIC – Stretchable knitted polyester fabric fits the mattress easily and gives a comfortable feel while you sleep
- ZIPPERED COVER – Zippered cover with zip secures the mattress from 360 degrees; it protects the mattress
- 100% WATERPROOF PROTECTION – Mattress encasement protects your mattress from unwelcome spills and keeps your mattress clean and safe. High quality TPU backing on all sides resist any leakage into the mattress.
- EASY CARE – Machine washable; tumble dry for easy maintenance; Note: Packaging might slightly vary
Additional Info :
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — University study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :
- Protects Against Urine, Fluids, Perspiration
- Cotton Terry Surface With Membrane Back Coating (Waterproof, Noiseless and Breathable)
- Great For Those With Kids, Pets Or Incontinence (OEKO-TEX Certified SH025 151792)
- Will Not Change The Feel of Your Mattress (Registered with the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device)
- Fitted Sheet Style Design – King Size Mattress Protector 76″ x 80″ – Fits up to 18″ deep
Additional Info :
- WATERPROOF – Big spill? No big deal. The soft terry cotton material on this waterproof mattress protector wicks up even the biggest accidents or stains without any leakage.
- ZIPPER GUARD – No holes here, folks. Our queen mattress protector comes with a well-designed zipper to make sure your bed is covered from every angle for protection from unwanted creepy crawlies.
- BREATHABLE – Our cooling mattress protector is super soft, super secure, and super soothing. No more sweaty summer nights – this cover will keep you cool!
- LARGE FIT – These mattress protectors fit snugly on mattresses that are up to 12″ thick, to give you full bedding protection.
- MACHINE WASHABLE – You deserve bed covers that are as easy to clean as they are to sleep on – and we’ve got the answer! Toss this cover in the washer and tumble dry for a stress-free clean.
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
signs of bed bugs on mattress
If you’re seeing signs of bed bugs on your mattress, you may be dealing with a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs are small, flat insects that feed on human blood. They’re reddish brown in color, and they tend to live in mattresses, box springs, and other furniture near beds.
Bed bugs can be difficult to identify because their bodies are about the size of an apple seed. They aren’t always easy to see, but here are some clues that you might have a problem:
-Reddish or brownish stains on your sheets or mattress
-Molted skins (look like tiny exoskeletons)
-Eggs (tiny oval-shaped objects)
If you’ve seen any of these signs, call an exterminator right away!