Bed bugs are notoriously difficult to kill, so if you’re a victim of this pesky pest, it’s important that you take precautions. One way to prevent bed bugs from infesting your mattress is with a cover that completely envelopes and seals the mattress and box spring. This keeps bed bugs from entering or exiting the mattress, making them easier to control. However, there are several reasons why using an encasement may not be enough protection against these pests.
Anti-bedbug mattress cover is a cover that protects your mattress from bed bugs and dust mites. It is 100% waterproof, 100% breathable, 100% hypoallergenic, 100% recyclable, and safe for children and pets. You can use it on any type of mattress including memory foam mattresses, latex mattresses, and hybrid mattresses.
This high-quality product has an anti-bacterial treatment so it will not get moldy or mildewy over time. The fabric used to make these covers are breathable which makes them comfortable to sleep on even with the added protection against bed bugs. They also have holes in them that allow for proper ventilation so there’s no chance of overheating while sleeping under one of these covers either.
How Do I Protect My Mattress From Bed Bugs?
If you’re worried about bed bugs, there are several ways to protect your mattress. You can wash your bedding and clothes in hot water. You can also use a bed bug spray or powder to kill any bed bugs that are on the surface of the mattress. If you want to go one step further, place a zipper-sealed cover over it while it’s not being used so no insects can crawl into it while you sleep at night or relax during the day.
Another option is installing an electric heater under your box spring (or directly underneath where your feet rest) which will heat up the area around them and keep any bugs away from their favorite hiding spot when they’re ready for some warmth themselves.
Protects Your Home And Your Health
Bed bugs can do more than just cause itchy bug bites. They can also:
- Cause rashes and allergic reactions
- Cause stress
- Cause insomnia
- Spread disease
- Trigger asthma attacks
Can Be Washed Up To 120 Degrees
This cover comes with a warranty and guarantees that your product will be free from manufacturing defects. The zipper is one of the most important parts of your mattress cover because it prevents bed bugs from getting through the seams of the mattress. The zipper lock ensures the seal is secure, so you can rest assured knowing there are no escape routes.
Other features include:
- 100% cotton fabric – to keep you cool and comfortable in your sleep
- Waterproof – protects against spills and other liquids that can cause damage or stains
- Breathable – for better air circulation which means less sweating/clammy feeling when sleeping on it as well as easier breathing in general (especially helpful if you have allergies such as asthma, etc)
Stops Bed Bugs From Breeding
Bed bugs lay their eggs on the mattress and other beds. This cover is designed to stop bed bugs from getting inside the bed. Until you get rid of the bed bugs, using this cover will prevent them from laying their eggs, which will keep them from reproducing.
Once all their offspring are dead, the only remaining bugs will be trapped outside your mattress cover.
Best Bed Bug Mattress Protector
What you need to know:
- Our anti-bed bug mattress cover is made from 100% cotton, one of the oldest and most durable natural materials known to man.
- It is soft, breathable, comfortable, and naturally hypoallergenic.
- It is much better for the environment than a synthetic material like plastic because it will biodegrade after its life cycle is over.
- It’s easy to wash too.
Protect your home from bed bugs with this mattress cover.
When you think about bed bugs in your home, you can’t help but worry. You’re not only concerned about their effect on your health and the health of your family, but also about how much damage they can cause to your home. If left untreated, a bed bug infestation can consume an entire household of furniture and belongings.
That’s where our anti-bed bug mattress cover comes in. It stops bed bugs from breeding and spreading throughout your home, protecting it as well as the physical well-being of that inside. This bed bug protector is made from 100% cotton with a polyurethane membrane that keeps the insects at bay. With a cover like this one, you have peace of mind knowing that if you do happen to come into contact with these harmful pests, there’s no need to throw away all the furniture in your house, just wash this cover up to 120 degrees Celsius and it’ll be good as new.
List of Anti-Bed Bug Mattress Covers
If you find yourself fighting off bed bugs at night, it is important to know how to protect yourself from them. One way to do this is by buying an anti-bed bug mattress cover that will help prevent these insects from getting into your bed and feeding on your blood.
HOSPITOLOGY PRODUCTS Mattress Encasement – Zippered Bed Bug Dust Mite Proof Hypoallergenic – Sleep Defense System – Queen – Waterproof – Stretchable – Standard 12″ Depth – 60″ W x 80″ L
- Zippered mattress cover stretches to fit any Queen (60” x 80”) standard mattress depth from 12″ to 18″
- 100% Waterproof barrier on all six sides of mattress – Lab-tested
- Extra-soft polyester knit fabric is cool and comfortable – breathable waterproof membrane won’t trap heat
- Can help improve sleep by reducing common substances that can reach the sleeper and disrupt respiratory function
- Machine washable – Tumble dry low – 5-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Additional Info :
Utopia Bedding Zippered Mattress Encasement Queen, 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector, Absorbent, Six-Sided Mattress Cover
Price : $21.99
- MATTRESS ENCASEMENT – Fits Queen size mattress perfectly with dimensions 60 inches by 80 inches; 15 inches deep pocket
- KNITTED POLYESTER FABRIC – Stretchable knitted polyester fabric fits the mattress easily and gives a comfortable feel while you sleep
- ZIPPERED COVER – Zippered cover with zip secures the mattress from 360 degrees; it protects the mattress
- 100% WATERPROOF PROTECTION – Mattress encasement protects your mattress from unwelcome spills and keeps your mattress clean and safe. High quality TPU backing on all sides resist any leakage into the mattress.
- EASY CARE – Machine washable; tumble dry for easy maintenance; Note: Packaging might slightly vary
Additional Info :
- Protects Against Urine, Fluids, Perspiration
- Cotton Terry Surface With Membrane Back Coating (Waterproof, Noiseless and Breathable)
- Great For Those With Kids, Pets Or Incontinence (OEKO-TEX Certified SH025 151792)
- Will Not Change The Feel of Your Mattress (Registered with the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device)
- Fitted Sheet Style Design – Queen Size Mattress Protector 60″ x 80″ – Fits up to 18″ deep
Additional Info :
Microfiber Zippered Mattress Cover, Bed Bugs Shield, Dustmites Protector, Hypoallergenic (Full) by Linen Store
- FULL PROTECTION: 100% Water resistant barrier to offer the utmost protection for your mattress. Defends against body fluids, skin flakes, irritants, allergens, dust, debris and will protect your mattress from liquids and stains on all 6 sides.
- FULL COVERAGE: Completely encloses the mattress, acting like a protective layer over the top, bottom, and sides of the mattress. Safeguards your mattress from liquids and stains while also preventing anything from entering or escaping your mattress or box spring. Features Velcro Flap Zip Guard to ensure the zipper is tightly and completely sealed.
- HIGH QUALITY: Super soft thick knitted polyester microfiber fabric with polyurethane lamination to provide optimal comfort and long-lasting strength. The smooth polyester top layer is soft and comfortable under the sheets, while the polyurethane laminate is waterproof to offer the utmost protection.
- PERFECT FIT: Full coverage mattress encasement can fit any mattress up to 15 inches. Deep pockets: Stretchable enough to install easily and secured 360 degrees by a mini-zipper with a zip guard.
- HYPOALLERGENIC:Great For Those Suffering From Asthma Or Eczema, Its Breathable Membrane Allows Air To Circulate Yet Repels Liquids.
Additional Info :
Guardmax Queen Mattress Protector Cover Zippered | 100% Waterproof Bed Bug Encasement | Soft, Hypoallergenic and Breathable | Queen Size (60″x80″)
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION – Sleep tight, and never have any worries. With our super zipper closure fully encasing your mattress, everything will stay out completely.
- WATER RESISTANT – Our mattress protector provides water-resistant protection on all six sides of the mattress. Seals out moisture, sweat, and anything wet. Our breathable fabric won’t leave you feeling hot, sweaty, or uncomfortable. It’s easy to take on and off for washing.
- HEALTHY – It will keep your mattress clean by blocking out all the things that you don’t want on it. It is 100% safe for kids and is a must-have for kids who have nighttime accidents. Protect your mattress and your loved one’s health all at the same time.
- 100% SOFT AND QUIET – Our mattress protectors won’t make you feel like you’re sleeping on a bag of potato chips. Our ultra-plush, soft fabric is not only soft to the touch but quiet to the ears, too. We know you’ll love it.
- MACHINE WASH AND DRY – They wash very well and can hold up to many washes. They are durable and won’t tear or crack. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products. If you ever encounter a problem, please reach out to us by e-mail. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Additional Info :
Bed bugs can be a huge problem for people who are trying to sleep at night, and they can also be difficult to get rid of. Luckily, though, there are many ways to protect yourself from them. One of these ways is by using an anti-bed bug mattress cover.
This simple device can help protect you from bed bugs and other pests, and it’s easy to install on your bed. It’s also inexpensive, so you don’t have to worry about spending too much money on something that will only work for a few months before needing replacement or repair.
If you’re looking for a way to keep bed bugs off your mattress and away from your home, consider investing in an anti-bed bug mattress cover today.