Bed bugs are a common problem for homeowners, renters, and businesses. They are small and flat and can live on any soft surface, from mattresses to couches. The most common way that bed bugs enter a home is by traveling on clothing or luggage from an infested location. Once inside the home, they can easily hide in cracks, crevices, and furniture. The best way to prevent bed bug infestation is by preventing the travel of these pests into your home or business in the first place.
Bed Bugs are small insects that feed on the blood of warm-blooded animals. They have flat bodies about the size of an apple seed and can be seen with the naked eye. The name “bed bug” comes from the fact that these creatures often live in or near beds, but they can also live in couches, recliners, and other furniture. Bed bugs do not transmit disease to humans; however, their bites cause itching and sometimes allergic reactions.
What is the Main Cause of Bed Bugs?
You may have heard that bed bugs are no longer a problem in the United States. But that’s not true. Bed bugs can still be found all over the country, and they’re even more common than we think.
Bed bugs are small insects that feed on human blood and live in hiding places like mattresses, box springs, upholstered furniture (like couches), behind baseboards or wall voids (where plumbing pipes meet walls), behind picture frames…and other places you wouldn’t expect them to be lurking around. They also like hiding under clothes where they can hide out while feeding off of you without being noticed until it’s too late when they’ve sucked enough blood out of your body.
How Do You Draw Bed Bugs Out of Hiding?
First, you need to draw the bed bugs out of hiding. Once they have been drawn out, you can then kill them. You can use a variety of methods to draw them out:
If you are not sure whether or not you have bed bugs, a professional is your best bet for finding out for sure and getting rid of them if needed.
Bed Bug For Abilene Tx
The bed bug is a small wingless insect that feeds on the blood of humans or other warm-blooded animals. It is reddish-brown, almost translucent, and flat.
In the U.S., bed bugs were common in the early 1900s but declined shortly after DDT was introduced for general use in 1942. Bed bug infestations have been increasing since the 1980s, although they are not known to transmit disease to humans, nor cause any damage to furniture or belongings. They do bite people but only when exposed (sleeping).
Bedbugs can be found in residences and hotels, any place where people sleep. They live in cracks and crevices within two feet of the floor, particularly around baseboards and moldings; underneath wallpaper near outlets; behind loose wallpaper; behind headboards attached to walls; inside upholstered furniture such as couches/chairs/tables/beds, etc.; mattresses seams/nooks & crannies; electrical switch plates & outlets (even if you don’t see one there could still be one hiding somewhere); behind picture frames, etc…
Bed bugs are a serious problem that can cause health issues and significant financial loss. If you find signs of bed bugs in your home or office, contact a professional exterminator today. A licensed pest control company will be able to inspect the premises and provide solutions for eliminating these pests completely from your life.
List of Bed Bug Killer
Bed bugs are a nuisance pest, and they can be hard to get rid of. While there are many products on the market that claim to kill bed bugs, many of these products are ineffective at best or dangerous for your health at worst.
Here are some popular products for killing bed bugs and effective at killing these pests.
Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea and Tick Killer – With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, 1 gal.
Price : $17.49
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
Price : $49.95
- Updated with a new, rapid fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on trigger mechanism. It’s now VERY light – so be careful. Keep away from children and pets.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Includes 90-Day Warranty, Limited 1-Year Warranty with Proof of Purchase from Skell. Non-toxic, accurate within 3 feet & no batteries needed.
Additional Info :
Price : $14.99
- Glue, Peanutbutter scent
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality
- Boards can lay flat
Additional Info :
Safer Brand 51703 OMRI Listed Diatomaceous Earth – Ant, Roach, Bedbug, Flea, Silverfish, Earwig, & Crawling Insect Killer
Price : $9.47 ($0.14 / Ounce)
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
Bed bugs are not something that you can treat on your own. They are difficult to kill, and they spread quickly if not treated properly. You need to hire a professional exterminator who has experience with bed bugs and knows how to eliminate them without causing any damage to your home or furniture. A professional will have the right tools for the job, and they will work efficiently so that you don’t have to worry about them being in your home for very long.
If you have bed bugs, it is important that you take care of them as soon as possible. If left untreated, these pests could cause serious health problems for people in your household or even spread throughout the neighborhood. The longer you wait before hiring an exterminator, the more likely it is that your home will become infested with these pests and become unmanageable by yourself.