The Bed Bug Heating System is the perfect solution for eliminating bed bugs and other pests in your home or business. The Bed Bug Heating System uses steam to kill bed bugs, their eggs, and larvae, as well as other pests including fleas, ticks, and other insects.
Steam can be used to kill bed bugs in almost any type of environment. This includes areas like apartments, condos, hotels, motels, and dormitories. In fact, the Bed Bug Heating System is so effective at killing bed bugs that it has been used by organizations such as the United States Navy to eliminate bed bug infestations that occurred on ships during World War II.
The Bed Bug Heating System is easy to use and will not harm your property in any way. It does require a little bit of time to work its magic though so don’t expect instant results from this product but rather results that come over time once you start using it properly.
Single Room Electric Bed Bug
These single-room heaters are perfect for anyone looking to heat only one room of their home. They’re specially designed to be used in areas where there is a lot of moisture, such as bathrooms and kitchens so that you can prevent mold and mildew from growing. They’re also great for areas with high ceilings or open spaces, since they can produce a lot of heat quickly and efficiently. These heaters are available in a variety of sizes so that you can find one that fits your space perfectly.
What Is the Thermal Treatment?
Thermal treatment for bed bugs is specifically designed to kill bed bugs of all life stages, including eggs.
Thermal treatment for bed bugs is specifically designed to kill bed bugs of all life stages, including eggs. It will do this by killing the insects on contact, as well as those that have taken refuge in walls or other areas not easily accessible to sprays. The heat will also penetrate furniture and drawers where it may be difficult for sprays or vacuums to reach. With thermal treatment, you can be sure that you are getting rid of all the bed bugs in your home.
Thermal treatment is a chemical-free bed bug control method that uses heat to kill bed bugs in all life stages. The heat penetrates walls and other surfaces, including furniture, luggage, clothing, and toys. Heat will not affect items like books, pictures, or food in the pantry because it does not penetrate these items as easily.
Heat kills bed bugs in all stages of their development: eggs hatch into nymphs when they are exposed to temperatures above 32°C (90°F) for at least 30 minutes; nymphs reach maturity after seven days when exposed to temperatures of 45°C (113°F) or higher; adults die within one hour of exposure to temperatures reaching 60°C or above, and the eggs can survive only up to five days without feeding on a host organism before they die off due to lack of nutrition.
Why Thermal Treatment Is Important
When it comes to bed bug extermination, the most important weapon in your arsenal is thermal treatment. Heat treatment can kill all stages of bed bugs, including eggs and larvae. It also has a high success rate for getting rid of infestations, 70 percent or more with proper application.
Unlike insecticides, which usually only kill adult insects (and may not reach them if they’re hiding behind baseboards or in other crevices), heat treatments are able to kill both adults and their developing young throughout their life cycle.
As an added bonus, heat treatments are completely non-toxic: no harmful chemicals will get into your home’s air or onto its surfaces during thermal treatment.
How Is the Thermal Treatment Performed?
For thermal treatment, an electric heater is placed in the middle of the room. The temperature is raised to a certain level and held there for a certain amount of time.
The temperature must be high enough to kill bedbugs that are exposed, but not so high that it damages furniture or other belongings.
In order to avoid false positives (apparently dead bugs) or false negatives (live bugs), it is important to get this timing right as well as keep tabs on whether the equipment has overheated and shut off automatically in case there are any issues with safety.
How Long Does the Process Take?
The heating process will take as long as it needs to. The number of items in your home and the size of the area being treated can impact this time, but a good rule of thumb is that you need to reach at least 120 degrees for an average-sized room.
While there are resources online that claim you can use a heat gun or hair dryer, these tools do not provide the same level of accuracy or effectiveness as professional equipment. Additionally, using household items could result in damage to furniture and other elements of your home’s structure where bed bugs may be hiding out.
The temperature needed to kill bed bugs will depend on their life stage and species. Eggs are killed between 50-60°C (122-140°F), nymphs can be killed at 60-65°C (140-149°F), and adults die at temperatures above 67°C (~153 F).
Heat treatment can be used in a single day, unlike other methods that require multiple treatments or repeated visits to your home. It’s also non-toxic and doesn’t require any harsh chemicals or pesticides, so there’s no need for you or your family members to leave the house during treatment.
List of Bed Bug Heating Systems
The best way to combat an infestation is to heat your home with a bed bug heating system, which uses infrared technology to heat your entire home at once, including all of its hidden nooks and crannies where bedbugs might be hiding. A bed bug heating system can also help prevent future infestations by killing off any eggs that may have been laid on your furniture or in your carpeting.
We’ve put together a list of some of the top options on the market today:
ZappBug Room Bed Bug Heater for Beds and Couches | Real Reviews | Time-Tested | Excellent Customer Service…
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: The ZappBug Room is easy to transport, power up, and operate in residential or commercial locations. The Room’s extermination system uses four independent thermal units. Each unit requires a separate 120 volts, 1,500 watts circuit.
- SUPERIOR BED BUG KILLER: The ZappBug Room system kills 100% of bed bugs in all stages of the parasites’ life cycle – eggs, nymphs, and adults.
- EASY TO USE: The ZappBug Room is a snap for anyone to assemble. Once set up, simply load the Room with items and press the power button. The Room measures 6.5 feet-by-9.25 feet-by-5 feet It is large enough for a full-size couch or bed frame and mattress.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Large enough to offer complete bed bug removal for couches, mattresses, furniture, and items big or small. Bed bugs can be eradicated in multiple items at the same time because of the expansive size of the ZappBug Room.
- SAFE, ENVIRONMENTALLY NONTOXIC, AND NATURAL: No need to use potentially harmful bed bug sprays or insecticide powders. The ZappBug unique thermal heating system rapidly kills all bed bugs while protecting your family from unsightly nighttime bites from parasites. The ZappBug Room is also safe for use around pets.
Additional Info :
- Kills bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs, and adults.
- Non-chemical bed bug heat treatment equipment, no chemicals, just heat.
- Easy to use: One-person set-up, load with items, and press on. The tent folds flat for storage.
- Large-size chamber. Measures 23″ x 37.5″ x 23″ treats luggage, toys, and more
- 1500-watt programable heater & wireless thermometer ensure necessary treatment time inside the chamber
Additional Info :
Portable Electric Bed Bug Sanitation Heater | Professional-Grade | Heat Treatment System and Equipment | Get Rid of Bugs | 19,000 BTU | ePRO 400 XP bundle package for 400 – 600 sq foot room | Green
- 100% KILL: All the equipment and training you need to obtain a 100% kill of bed bugs 100% of the time, every time. Modern bed bug populations are highly resistant to insecticides. Not to mention environmentally friendly, heat is known to be a very effective bed bug killer and can be used in many different ways to treat infestations.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This package includes a powerful ePro 400 XP electric heater, an Air Mover 4000, 4 power cords, 1 hand-held laser temp sensor, and 1 flash drive containing comprehensive video training (for the DIY-er or Pest Control Professional) to guarantee 100% kill of bed bugs and their eggs in rooms up to 400-600 square feet in just 8 hours.
- EPRO 400 XP ELECTRIC HEATER: Powerful 19,000 BTU output. Portable and lightweight weighing only 28 pounds with dimensions 18″L x 14″W x 18″H. The heater requires 46 amps for full operation.
- AIR MOVER 4000: Strong 4000 CFM output. Portable with a built-in handle for convenient storage and transportation. Lightweight weighing only 33 pounds with dimensions 21″L x 12″W x 22” H.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. All GreenTech Heat heaters come with a 2-year repair or replacement warranty along with a 100% guarantee to kill 100% of the time as long as the equipment is properly applied.
Additional Info :
- Easily heats spaces up to 120 ft. ² ideal for greenhouse heating, sheds, store room, garage, milk-house
- With digital summer/winter thermostat (110 V) UL – Approved and an external sensor cable to measure the ambient temperature in the greenhouse.
- Stainless Steel housing, Floor-Standing greenhouse heater with display x4 splash-proof
- Stainless Steel heat elements – engineered in Germany for greenhouse heating use
- 5118 BTU/ 1500 W heating output – a durable fan with bearings made for humid environments
- Very inexpensive to operate
- Power source type: corded electric
- Care instructions: dishwasher safe
Additional Info :
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if the pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UNAUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Additional Info :
Pest control is a field that requires the use of many different methods and products. Bed bugs are one such pest that can be difficult to eradicate because they hide in small cracks and crevices, making them hard to get at with traditional means. Bed bug heating systems offer an effective alternative to other forms of pest control. They use thermal radiation to destroy bed bugs without harming humans or pets, and they work quickly, which means that you don’t have to worry about waiting days for results.
Bed bug heating systems are also relatively inexpensive compared to other methods of eradication, making them an appealing option for anyone who wants effective treatment at a reasonable cost.