Burt Bees Insect Repellent is a unique and quality product that uses the best quality materials available. The company is known for its high-quality products and this one doesn’t disappoint. The repellent comes in a convenient spray bottle and can be used on your skin or clothing. This makes it easy to apply, even if you’re outdoors or doing an activity like fishing, hiking, or camping. It offers effective protection against mosquitoes, ticks, and other biting insects for up to eight hours.
Burt Bees Insect Repellent is a new, unique product that will give you the quality of material you need in order to keep the bugs away. This product is made with the highest quality ingredients and has been tested by scientists to ensure that it works. If you’re looking for a new way to keep those pesky critters out of your hair, look no further than Burt Bees Insect Repellent.
Say goodbye to annoying bugs and hello to a summer of insect-free fun. This year, our new Burt Bees Insect Repellent is the perfect way to protect your skin from mosquitos, ticks, and flies. The lightweight formula contains natural ingredients that are both safe and effective, including lemon eucalyptus oil and citronella oil, so you can enjoy the outdoors without worrying about getting bitten.
Burt S Bees Herbal Insect Repellent
Burt’s Bees Herbal Insect Repellent is made with natural ingredients and can be used on your skin or clothes. It’s hypoallergenic and very safe to use, so you don’t have to worry about it causing any irritation or allergic reactions.
It’s also a great way to keep mosquitoes away from you when you’re camping or hiking in the woods. This product will protect you from insect stings, bites, and even sunburns if you get too much exposure to sunlight.
This product is made with quality materials, so it won’t irritate your skin or make you smell bad (like other insect repellents). It’s also free of any harsh chemicals or synthetics that could cause irritation or dryness, so you can rest easy knowing your skin will stay protected all day long.
How To Apply
The product is applied to exposed skin and clothing, with the exception of the eyes, mouth, and nose. Repeat every 4 hours for optimal protection. Use caution when applying the repellent to avoid accidental contact with your eyes or other sensitive areas such as the mouth or nose. Avoid getting this product on clothing as it may cause discoloration of certain fabrics; however, if you do get it on your clothes, wash them separately from other items in hot water with detergent prior to wearing them again.
Where To Apply
If you’re wearing tight, dark clothing, or if you’re sweating a lot and don’t have time to reapply, skip the clothes and focus on exposed skin. If you’re not sure where your shirt ends, just use common sense: if it’s a long-sleeved shirt that goes past your wrists and ankles (or longer), go ahead and spray it along all of those areas.
Burt’s Bees recommends applying the product only to exposed skin, but if you are wearing loose-fitting, light-colored clothing then feel free to apply the product directly onto any exposed skin as well.
When To Apply
The best time to apply the product is before going outdoors. Reapply every 2 hours and more often if you are sweating or swimming, or if you are in humid conditions.
What To Apply With
How you apply the repellent is just as important as what you apply. There are a few different ways that you can use this repellant, and it will depend on your needs and preferences.
Here are some options for how you can apply it:
- Spray Bottle: A spray bottle will allow for more even distribution than squirting the product directly onto your skin or clothing. You can also use this method if you want to keep from getting any of it on your hands, which is perfect if you don’t want to smell like Burt’s Bees.
- Pump Spray: This type of pump spray provides less control over where the repellent ends up going; however, it does make spraying easier since there isn’t much effort required in pushing down on the mechanism that dispenses it. This could be useful if you have small children who may need some help getting dressed/putting their clothes on themselves in addition to being protected from mosquitoes while they play outside.
INGREDIENTS: Cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil., Cymbopogon winterianus (citronella) oil., Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil., Cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil., 2-Undecanone, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil.
Citronella oil is the main active ingredient in this product. Citronella oil is a natural insect repellent, and it’s derived from the grass Cymbopogon nardus. The essential oils used to make citronella oil include cedarwood, rosemary, and clove flower oils.
2-Undecanone is also listed as an active ingredient in this product. This chemical compound is synthetic, but it has been shown to be toxic to insects at higher concentrations than what you’d find in Burt S Bees Herbal Insect Repellent spray.
What is the most effective natural insect repellent?
There’s no doubt about it: natural insect repellents are not as effective as chemical insect repellents. Although they’re typically considered to be safer for you and the environment, research has shown that the effectiveness of some herbs depends on the type of bug you’re trying to repel. For example, catnip oil (a natural insect repellent) is not very effective against ticks or mosquitoes; however, it can be very effective against chiggers. The bottom line? If you want to make sure that your camping trip will be free from bugs (and other nasty critters), you may need both types of protection chemical and natural.
What is the strongest insect repellent?
Of the 23 products we tested, Sawyer Products’ 20% Picaridin Insect Repellent worked best. It has a 20% picaridin formula, making it effective against mosquitoes and ticks for up to 12 hours.
Picaridin is one of the most effective natural insect-repellent ingredients available, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In comparison to DEET, picaridin is more durable and provides longer-lasting protection. The odorless formula also won’t linger on your skin like other repellents that contain fragrances or essential oils. This pump spray is easy to use, simply spray it on exposed skin in areas where insects are known to bite (like ankles and wrists). Sawyer Products’ product doubles as a sunscreen with an SPF of 30+, so you can get two bug-fighting benefits in one package.
What Is The Best Scent-Free Insect Repellent?
If you want an odorless insect repellent, the Proven picaridin pump spray is arguably your best bet. I tested this one and found it to be truly scentless during my testing. I probably would have looked crazy to bystanders if they saw me smelling my skin and clothes to catch a whiff of this stuff. No scent. For a pump spray, it doesn’t have a bad texture either, it’s light, but not too watery or runny like some other brands that use alcohol as their active ingredient (which can feel sticky on your skin).
List of Burt S Bees Herbal Insect Repellent
Burt’s Bees Herbal Insect Repellent is a plant-based insect repellent that is safe for the whole family. It contains ingredients like citronella, lemongrass, and cedarwood that keep bugs away without any harsh chemicals. This product can be used on your skin or clothing, so you can protect yourself from mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects all day long.
Badger – Anti-Bug Shake & Spray, DEET-Free Natural Bug Spray, Eco-Friendly, Certified Organic Mosquito Spray, Great for Kids, Insect Repellent, 2.7 Fl Oz
Price : $9.99 ($3.70 / Fl Oz)
- ALL NATURAL BUG SPRAY – Badger Anti-Bug Shake & Spray repels insects naturally with the pleasant aroma of Citronella, Rosemary, and Lemongrass essential oils. These pure essential oils naturally keep bugs, mosquitos and insects away from you and your family.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE – Badger mosquito repellent spray doesn’t contain synthetic chemicals, DEET, or petroleum products. Tested to provide 3 hours of protection from mosquitos. Gluten Free, Cruelty Free, & Vegan.
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS – Protect yourself and your kids on your next outdoor adventure (hiking, camping, outdoor dining, sports, or a day at the beach) with Badger bug spray.
- CONVENIENT PACKAGING – Aluminum bottle is sturdy, lightweight, easy to carry, and easy to recycle. Available in 4oz and 2.7oz TSA approved travel size.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – Badger is a family owned, women run B Corporation (Benefit Corp) making organic bug sprays and other natural skin care products that we use on our own families in rural New Hampshire since 1995. Read our ingredients, see what others say about our products, and try them for yourself.
Additional Info :
Babyganics DEET Free Travel Size Bug Spray | Natural Plant Based, 2 Pack (6 ounce)
Price : $17.98 ($1.50 / Fl Oz)
- Gentle plant-based ingredients that are safe to use on your baby with no chemical residue
- Made with 100% natural essential oils—Citronella, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemongrass & Geranium
- Non-greasy, non-toxic DEET-Free formula
- Helps to keep mosquitoes, gnats and flies away
- No: DEET, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes
- Never tested on animals
Additional Info :
All Terrain Herbal Armor Natural Insect Repellent, DEET-FREE Pump Spray, 8 Ounce, Family-Size
Price : $10.99 ($1.37 / Fl Oz)
- EFFECTIVE & SAFE: This repelling oil-based formula is DEET-free and GMO-free; good for sensitive skin. Use Herbal Armor DEET-Free Natural Insect Repellent to keep bugs away & enjoy the outdoors, naturally.
- DON’T LET BUGS KEEP YOU INDOORS: From camping or hiking to relaxing in the backyard, Herbal Armor is an effective & safe bug spray for the whole family. Also, it won’t spoil clothes or camping gear.
- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY: Avoid bug bites with this effective DEET-free insect repellent formula. Herbal Armor is environmentally friendly & non-irritating to skin; perfect for active families & travelers.
- ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Started by an outdoor enthusiast, All Terrain offers a broad line of safe & effective insect repellents, sunscreens, topical first aid & itch relief products using natural ingredients
- ALL TERRAIN: We are committed to providing safe & effective, environmentally-friendly, cruelty-free skin care protection products to help you & your family live active, healthy lives.
- Sport type: Cycling
Additional Info :
All Terrain Kids Herbal Armor Natural Insect Repellent, DEET-Free Spray, 3 Ounce, Black (1034)
Price : $9.99
- effective & safe: this repelling oil-based formula is deet-free and gmo-free; good for sensitive skin. use kids herbal armor deet-free natural insect repellent to keep bugs away & enjoy the outdoors, naturally.
- kids love playing outdoors: help them avoid mosquito & bug bites. from camping to hiking or playing in the backyard, kids herbal armor is an effective bug spray for children. also, it won’t spoil clothes or camping gear.
- protect your family: this repellent sprays in any direction for convenient protection. kids herbal armor’s delivery system is environmentally friendly, non-irritating & uses non-flammable propellant; easy-to-use for squirmy kids on adventure.
- active lifestyle: started by an outdoor enthusiast, all terrain offers a broad line of safe & effective insect repellents, sunscreens, topical first aid & itch relief products using natural ingredients
- all terrain: we are committed to providing safe & effective, environmentally-friendly, cruelty-free skin care protection products to help you & your family live active, healthy lives.
Additional Info :
Babyganics DEET Free Travel Size Bug Spray, 2 Fl Oz
- Made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Made with plant & essential oils of citronella, peppermint, rosemary, lemongrass and geranium
- Plant and essential oils help keep mosquitoes away
- Product not tested on animals
Additional Info :
The product comes in a convenient spray bottle that makes it easy to apply to your skin or clothing. This is a great option for anyone who wants an alternative to traditional chemical-based bug sprays that contain DEET or other harmful chemicals.