Bed Bug Protection – Do Family Dollar Sell Bed Bug Spray? Bedbugs are a growing problem. And you have to be on the lookout. Anytime you stay at a hotel, check out a laundromat, or are concerned about an infestation, you probably worry about bedbugs. You never thought it would happen to you until it did, and now you need bedbugs information that can get rid of these blood-sucking pests for good. I know the feeling, and luckily so do my expert researchers who’ve just discovered some new information about what chemicals can kill bed bugs the easiest.
It is important to note that bed bugs are not just a nuisance. They can cause serious health problems if left untreated. Bed bug bites can cause skin irritation, rashes, and even allergic reactions in some people. Bed bugs also carry disease; they are known to spread at least 30 pathogens, including hepatitis B, chagas, and the plague.
In addition to this, getting rid of bed bugs is challenging as they have become resistant to many common pesticides and repellents over time. The best way to get rid of them is by using professional pest control companies with advanced sprayers that are specifically designed for killing these pests without harming your family or pets in their homes.
When Bed Bugs Are Active
Bed bugs are nocturnal. This means that they are most active at night and come out to feed on their hosts. Bed bugs are not active during the day, so if you see one in daylight hours, it’s likely a different type of bug or insect that has nothing to do with bedbugs and may even be beneficial (for example: mosquitoes).
Common Signs Of A Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bugs can be identified by small black or brown spots that look like drops of blood on sheets, skin rashes, and droppings. Bed bugs are not known to carry any diseases but they can cause itchy bumps on your skin, which may turn into a rash.
Bed bug bites do not leave scars or other marks, as the bites themselves do not break the skin. The itching associated with bed bug bites is generally described as mild painless paresthesia (tingling sensation). The symptoms of bed bug exposure vary from minor to severe depending on how long you have been exposed for and how severe your reaction is likely to be. Bites usually appear in straight rows from where their bodies were resting during feeding times and tend to be redder than mosquito or flea bites
Where Bed Bugs Hide
Bed bugs are notoriously hard to find as they tend to hide within cracks and crevices close to their hosts. To make it even more difficult, bed bugs can be found in almost any type of furniture including couches, chairs, desks, and dressers.
Bed bug eggs are very small and are less than 0.5 mm long (about the size of a grain of rice). Bed bugs hide in the most inaccessible places where they won’t be found making them difficult to detect using visual inspection alone. You may not even know that you have bed bugs because they can live for several months without food or water. Therefore if your house has been infested by these pests there is a high chance that they will remain hidden until they grow large enough to go out looking for blood meals themselves – by then it could be too late.
The Best Way To Ensure That An Infestation Is Eliminated
When it comes to bed bugs, the best way to ensure that an infestation is eliminated is by using a reputable pest control company. Bed bugs are challenging for homeowners and renters alike, as they have become difficult to detect and treat. The best way to be sure you get rid of them for good is by hiring a professional with experience in dealing with infestations.
The first thing you should do when you notice signs of bed bugs is hire a professional exterminator from a certified company. Make sure they have been in business for many years so they can provide references and testimonials from past customers who were happy with their work on eradicating bug problems at home or apartment complexes where people live together under mutual agreements regarding upkeep costs like pest control services offered by companies like Rentokil Pest Control. You should also check whether or not they carry insurance against property damage claims while conducting treatments; this will ensure that if any damage occurs during treatment due no fault of yours then there will be no financial consequences whatsoever.
List Of Bed Bug, Flea, and Tick Killer Products
The Bed Bug, Flea, and Tick Killer is the most effective way to kill bed bugs, fleas, lice, and ticks on contact. It also kills flea eggs that are deposited in carpets and upholstery. This product is safe for use around children and pets. The Bed Bug, Flea, and Tick Killer is non-staining, odorless and does not leave any greasy residue behind.
The Bed Bug, Flea, and Tick Killer works by penetrating through the exoskeleton of insects or eggs and killing them from within. This product is best used as a spot treatment for problem areas around your home rather than treating entire areas or rooms with it because it can leave behind a greasy residue if used too liberally.
Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea and Tick Killer – With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, 1 gal.
Price : $17.49
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
Price : $5.99 ($3.00 / Fl Oz)
- Made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Made with plant & essential oils of citronella, peppermint, rosemary, lemongrass and geranium
- Plant and essential oils help keep mosquitoes away
- Product not tested on animals
Additional Info :
Price : $6.97 ($0.22 / Fl Oz)
- BED BUG TREATMENT: Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites.
- USE INDOORS: Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams – do not use on pets.
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: This non-staining formula leaves no odor.
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate – inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present.
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan — treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control.
Additional Info :
Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer Spray Treatment, 24oz Kills Bed Bugs on Contact with Residual Protection, Natural & Non-Toxic, Child & Pet Safe. Recommended for Home, Mattresses & Furniture.
Price : $22.75 ($0.95 / Fl Oz)
- INDEPENDENT TEST SHOW 100% EFFICACY — BED BUG PATROL has shown in independent tests by Rutgers University Entomology Department in an independent report that was published by The Journal of Economic Entomology published study and Snell Scientifics published independant study confirmed that Bed Bug Patrol is “The Most Effective Essential Oil-Based Pesticide Available”. Bed Bug Patrol’s proprietary formula eradicates bedbugs in every cycle of life from eggs to pesticide-resistant adults.
- NATURAL PLANT-BASED, NON-TOXIC, CHILD AND PET SAFE — Made using natural, organic, and non-toxic ingredients. No more worries of toxic fumes or dangerous chemicals coming in contact with you and your family.
- STAIN FREE — Our one-of-a-kind formula can be used on any water-safe surface including: upholstery, mattresses, bed linens, clothing, floors, walls, etc. Simply spray a light mist and watch as we leave nothing but a pleasant peppermint smell and destroyed bed bugs behind.
- Included in every order is our downloadable eBook which gives an in-depth look on bed bugs and how to effectively win your bed bug battle.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE — Formulated by natural pest professionals, Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer is guaranteed effective to work. We stand behind our product and dare you to try it 100% Risk-Free for 33 days and if you have not eliminated your bed bug problem we will refund 100% of your purchase. No questions asked.
Additional Info :
|Color||24oz (1 Pack)|
Price : $4.62 ($2.31 / Fl Oz)
- Deet free (for protection that lasts more than 2 hours, choose a DEET-based repellent)
- Plant-based formula (active ingredient chemically synthesized from pine oil extract)
- Contains no added fragrances or dyes
- Repels black flies, gnats, no-see-ums and mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile virus
- Pump spritz allows for easy application
Additional Info :
Family dollar does sell bed bug spray. The products that they sell are very affordable and can be used to keep your home clean. The stores are open 24 hours a day, which makes them convenient.