Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer kills bed bugs adults and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas. This non-staining, the no-odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp but do not saturate.
It is important to read the directions before using a pesticide. The label will tell you how much to use based on the size of an area or room that needs treatment. For example: “Lift up each corner of your mattress and spray underneath.” Spraying several times in this manner will give you better results than spraying once heavily across your entire mattress surface area.
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer aerosol is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs in homes in areas such as cracks and crevices in bed frames and box springs. It may also be used to kill fleas and ticks. This formula is non-staining and has no unpleasant odor.
Can I spray a hot shot on my couch?
No, we do not recommend spraying hot shots on your couch. The chemicals in Hot Shot are not safe for pets or humans and can cause damage to furniture. If you want to get rid of moths, launder your clothes in a hot dryer cycle instead of using this product.
Which Hot Shot is best for fleas?
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer kills bed bugs adults and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas. This non-staining, the no-odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp. Wait 3 minutes then brush the area with a stiff brush before allowing it to dry completely (about 30 minutes).
Hot Shot Flea Fogger is designed for quick knockdown of adult fleas on pets and in the fabric or carpeted areas where pets frequent. It contains imidacloprid which quickly kills adult fleas that come into direct contact with it but does not kill ticks or lice.
How to Use Hot Shot?
To use Hot Shot, you’ll want to follow the instructions on the back of the package. For example, if you’re using a different type of pest strip or another kind of chemical solution for your flea problems, you’ll have a different set of instructions for how to apply it. The important thing is that you make sure that whatever product is being used is mixed with water as directed and applied directly to an area where fleas are known to gather. You may need more than one application in order for this method to work effectively. If so, re-apply as directed by your product’s packaging or manufacturer’s website until all traces of live fleas have disappeared from your home or yard (if applicable).
Some people may find that their problem areas are too big for just one Hot Shot box—or even two boxes. In this case, they can buy additional packs at their local hardware store or grocery store; however, there is no guarantee on how long each application will last because every household has different levels of infestation which dictate how much space needs treating before all signs disappear completely
Is Hot Shot Safe for Humans and Pets?
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer is safe for humans and pets because it does not contain harmful chemicals. The product is not flammable, so it cannot ignite or cause a fire. Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer is also non-toxic to humans and pets, so if you get it on your skin or in your eyes, there will be no adverse effects from exposure to the product.
How Long Does it Take to Kill Fleas With Hot Shot?
The answer to this question depends on a few factors. First, a hot shot will work faster in warmer temperatures and slower in cooler temperatures. The strip should be placed inside your home near the infestation area (i.e., under furniture) where it can reach an average of 70°F for at least 8 hours before the fleas have been killed. If you have pets, make sure they don’t eat or drink anything that has been treated with Hot Shot as well.
Disadvantages of the Hot Shot Pest Strip
- Hot Shot Pest Strip is not for use on humans or animals.
- Do not use it in homes with children or pets.
- Do not use in occupied rooms.
- Do not use in food/feed areas.
Fleas are a pest that you have to get rid of.
Fleas are a pest that you have to get rid of. They can infest your home and spread diseases like plague, typhus, and murine typhus. These parasites feed on the blood of humans and animals, they’re small wingless insects that cause anemia in pets and humans alike.
If you find fleas in your home or yard (they like grassy areas), don’t worry: there are many ways to get rid of them naturally. You could use a homemade remedy like vinegar or hot sauce; however, if this doesn’t work for you then it’s time for professional treatment from Hot Shot No Pest Strip. It’s an effective insect repellent designed specifically for outdoor use against mosquitoes, flies, ants & spiders (including ticks).
List Of Hot Shot No Pest Strip Products
Hot Shot No Pest Strips come in a variety of sizes, from small strips for use in small areas to large strips for large areas. They’re easy to apply, and they last for up to 30 days, so you can be sure you’ll get a long protection period out of each strip. They work by releasing an odorless insecticide that’s safe for humans but lethal to pests. The odorless nature makes it ideal for use around children and pets.
Hot Shot No-Pest Strip 2, Controlled Release Technology Kills Flying and Crawling Insects 2.29 Ounce (Value Pack of 3)
- Hot Shot No-Pest Strip 2, Controlled Release Technology Kills Flying and Crawling Insects 2.29 Ounce (Value Pack of 3)
Additional Info :
Price: $19.97 ($9.98 / Count)
- KILLS: Kills flies, moths, cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, and other insects as listed
- HANGING STRIP: Just hang up in garages, sheds, storage units, attics, and crawl spaces occupied by people less than 4 hours per day
- CONTROLLED-RELEASE TECHNOLOGY: Simply remove from the package to begin controlling the action. keeps protecting for up to 4 months
- PENETRATING VAPOR: Clean, odorless, deep-penetrating vapor is distributed throughout the treatment area
- USAGE AREA: One strip treats a 10-foot x 13-foot enclosed room with an 8-foot ceiling. Nonrefillable container
Additional Info :
Price : $3.88 ($0.16 / Fl Oz)
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Controls ants, silverfish, earwigs, stink bugs, spiders, bees, wasps, centipedes, millipedes, mosquitoes, and other listed insects. Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mount, Florida carpenter, black carpenter, cornfield, honey, pavement, nuisance, harvester
- USE INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: Kills home-invading insects.
- COCKROACH CONTROL: Controls cockroaches for up to 12 months when used on non-porous surfaces.
- SPOT TREATMENT: Spray into cracks and crevices both inside and outside where home-invading pests tend to hide. See the label for complete instructions.
- NON-STAINING FORMULA: Test an inconspicuous sample of fabric or rug for staining before use.
Additional Info :
Hot Shot No-Pest Strip 2, Controlled Release Technology Kills Flying and Crawling Insects 2.29 Ounce
Price: $13.40 ($6.70 / Count)
- Kills flies, moths, cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, and other insects as listed
- Just hang up in garages, sheds, storage units, attics, and crawl spaces occupied by people less than 4 hours per day
- Simply remove it from the package to begin controlling action – keeps protecting for up to 4 months
- One strip treats a 10-foot x 13-foot enclosed room with an 8-foot ceiling
- Not available for shipment into New Jersey
Additional Info :
Hot Shot No Pest Strips are a great way to keep pests out of your home without having to worry about harmful chemicals. They’re easy to use, and they work like magic.
If you’ve got a pest problem, there’s no need to get stressed out. You can just pop in a Hot Shot No Pest Strip and it’ll take care of the problem for you. All you have to do is hang this little strip up in your home or wherever else the pests seem to be coming from, and it’ll take care of them for up to four months.
It’s safe for kids, pets, and plants. It’s also not harmful if any humans get into contact with it (we know how hard it is to keep our hands off of things). You don’t even need gloves when handling these strips, just put them where they belong and let them do their thing.