Electronic Lizard Repellent represents a new product category in pest control: science-based solutions to help you. The Electronic Lizard Repellent regulates the use of naturally-occurring frequency ranges which are claimed to cause interference with the biological systems of reptiles. It is an intense ultrasonic noise that is mainly effective for some species of lizards. This solution is said to be humane, and safe, and will not harm humans or pets.
Electronic Lizard Repellent uses an electric current to effectively repel lizards and geckos from your property. It is known to be specific to lizards, causing no harm to birds or dogs, and it can be used indoors or outdoors. In a busy world, things can get tricky with lizards in your home. They do more than make your plants into a snacking spot. For one thing, they like to eat the holes in your jewelry and can also cause great damage to your ceiling and walls.
This electronic lizard repellent is a great choice for keeping lizards out of your yard, garden, or any other area where you do not want them to be. It is a safe and effective way to keep lizards away from your property without having to use toxic chemicals.
It uses ultrasonic sound waves that are inaudible to humans but scare away lizards by causing them discomfort. The device uses 9V batteries and comes with a stake so that it can be placed into the ground without having to worry about it being knocked over by wind or other factors.
Do Ultrasonic Pest Repellers Work on Lizards?
Ultrasonic pest repellers are a great way to keep unwanted pests away from your home. They don’t just repel mice, rats, and insects, they can also be used to deter lizards.
Ultrasonic pest repellers work by emitting high-pitched sounds that are inaudible to humans but uncomfortable for rodents, who are particularly sensitive to the frequency of the sound. This makes it difficult for them to find shelter and food in your home. It’s also uncomfortable for insects, which will try to escape from the area as soon as they hear the sound.
Lizards are reptiles and therefore have heard similar to that of humans; however, they don’t seem to be bothered by ultrasonic frequencies as much as mammals do because their ears sit close together on their heads rather than spread out as ours do. This means that an ultrasonic pest repeller should still work on lizards, you just won’t notice any difference in their behavior compared with other pests.
What Is the Best Repellent for Lizards?
The best repellent for lizards is an electronic device that makes a high-pitched noise that repels the reptiles. The sound is so high it’s inaudible to humans, but the reptiles find it unbearable.
Lizards have sensitive hearing, so they are easily irritated by loud sounds. This is why ultrasonic devices are effective in keeping them away from your home.
Ultrasonic devices are available at most hardware stores and garden centers. They come in various shapes and sizes, including motion-detecting devices that turn on when they detect movement near them.
The most common type of ultrasonic repeller uses batteries or electricity to produce a high-pitched sound that only lizards can hear. They can be purchased online or at garden centers for about $30 – $40 each.
How Do I Permanently Get Rid of Lizards?
There are many ways to get rid of lizards, including using traps, and repellents and removing their hiding spots.
If you have a lizard problem in your house, you can use traps to catch them. You can also buy and set up a trap that will automatically kill the lizard when it enters the trap.
There are many repellents available at home improvement stores that will keep lizards away from your home. These include moth balls, cayenne pepper powder, and garlic oil spray.
If you want to remove the lizards’ hiding spots, you can do this by taking down any plants that they may be using as a cover or by removing any rocks or logs where they can hide.
Does Electronic Repellent Work?
An electronic repellant is a device that emits high-frequency sound waves that have been proven to repel pests. These devices are generally used to repel mosquitoes, gnats, bees, and other pests. The high-frequency sound waves emitted by the electronic repellant are not audible to humans but are very irritating for pests.
The electronic repellant works by emitting ultrasonic waves which are above human hearing range and can be heard only by animals such as dogs and cats. The ultrasonic waves emitted by the electronic repellant can be used for different purposes such as repelling mosquitoes or rabbits from your yard, keeping mice away from your home, etc.
Electronic repellants can be used both indoors and outdoors depending on the type of pest you want to get rid of. There are many types of electronic repellants available in the market today but they all have one thing in common which is they work on a single principle i.e., emitting ultrasonic waves that irritate pests and keep them away from certain areas.
LIST OF Electronic Lizard Repellent
We know you’ve been looking for a pest repellent that’s safe, environmentally friendly, and effective. The list of electronic lizard repellents below is sure to have one that will work for your situation.
Neatmaster Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Electronic Plug in Indoor Pest Repellent, Pest Control for Home, Office, Warehouse, Hotel
- Fine-tuned the range of ultrasonic frequencies
- Three function modes, green, blue,, and red, green and blue are inaudible, and red is audible
- It can cover an area of 80 to 120 square meters
- Put one in one room as the ultrasonic waves can not penetrate through walls and solid objects
- Working with low-frequency ultrasonic wave
Additional Info :
Fire Tracks Limited 4 Pack Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, Electronic Plug in Sonic Repellent pest Control for Insects Roaches Ant Mice Bugs Mouse Rodents Mosquitoes Spiders, Home, Office, Warehouse, Hotel
Price: $13.99 ($3.50 / Count)
- Electronic Ultrasonic Technology: The electronic pest-repellent plug adopts modern micro-electronic technology and can create changeable ultrasounds intermittently and alternately. Influences on the auditory and nervous system of pests such as mice, rats, spiders, ants, bugs, cockroaches, mosquitoes, fruit flies, fleas, crickets, insects, and rodents through unique ultrasonic waves. They will escape spontaneously from the area that the ultrasonic covered.
- MORE COMFORTABLE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS. Throw away the harmful poisons, dangerous chemicals, and traps typically used in households and by control technicians. Our product is 100% environmental and effective. Ultrasonic sound is inaudible to humans and household pets; an Environmentally friendly alternative to harmful and dangerous chemicals, poisons, and traps, with no bad smell.
- Easy Installation: Simply plug the device into the household power socket vertically. Installing the devices 30-70 inches from the floor is recommended. The blue LED light illuminates, indicating the device is working.
- Wide Effective Coverage: The pest-repellent ultrasonic repellent is effective in an indoor area up to 1600 sq. ft. It’s widely used in bedrooms, warehouses, kitchens, offices, gardens, etc. One unit one room is recommended because the ultrasound could not go through walls and solid objects. For serious pests problem, we suggest installing 2 or more devices in one room.
- Easy to Use: Ultrasonic Pest Repeller just plug the electronic pest control ultrasonic repellent into power sockets, Please make sure to install it vertically 7-31 in away from the floor. And make sure there are no barriers like curtains or cabinets covering in front of the repellent. Most customers can see the results within 2-3 weeks. Then we can say goodbye to Vermin.
Additional Info :
Bristarboy Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 4 Packs, Electronic Indoor Pest Repellent Plug in Pest Control for Basement, Warehouse, Bedroom, Garage
- A beep sound is emitted along with breathing light when you plug it into an outlet
- The effective coverage of each pest repeller is up to 1200 square feet
- You can see the results within 2 to 4 weeks
- It is normal to see pest increase in the first 2 weeks as they are being repelled out from their home
- Install one for each room because the ultrasound can not penetrate through walls and solid objects
Additional Info :
Tosreny Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, 6 Pack Electronic Bug Repellent Plug in Indoor, Repel Bugs Mice Roaches Ants Spiders Rats Bats Birds Flies Mosquitoes Fleas Rodents and Insects (White)
Price: $29.99 ($5.00 / Count)
- Get rid of pests for your home: Tosreny ultrasonic pest control repellent uses state-of-the-art Ultrasonic and Electromagnetic technology to drive pests away which include mice, rats, mosquitoes, roaches, ants, spiders, snakes, flies, insects, rodents, and more
- Pure physical method, no smell: Totally environment-friendly electric bug repellent is 100% safe and effective, getting rid of pests without killing them. This mosquito repellent is a great replacement for mouse traps, roach killers, sprays, and baits, bug zappers.
- Huge coverage and wide application: The ultrasonic pest repeller covers over 800-1200sq.ft, widely used for households, storehouses, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, and offices. Please note that ultrasonic waves can’t travel through walls, for the best results, we suggest our customers install one unit in each room.
- Easy to use and quiet: Simply plug in and play our rodent and insect repellent in the socket. It works when you notice the blue light is on. Please make sure there are no barriers like curtains or cabinets covering in front of the repellent devices.
Additional Info :
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, 6 Packs, Electronic Indoor Pest Repellent Plug for Mosquito, Mice, Roaches, Spider, Insects
Price: $35.99 ($6.00 / Count)
- Easy to Use – Just plug the electronic pest control ultrasonic repellent into power sockets; It will start to repel the pests when the blue light on
- Safer for Child & Pets – Ultrasonic sound is inaudible to humans and household pets, environmentally friendly alternative to dangerous poisons and Sprayers, chemicals,, and traps, no bad smell, and Corpses
- Simple In Use & With Blue Night Light – To install our Ultrasonic Pest Repellent you just need to plug it into an electric Outlet. When the blue LED Night Light comes on, that means that the Device is working & this ultrasonic Rodent & Insect Repellent has started to drive Pests out from your Walls, Floors, Cellars & Attics
- Large Coverage & Silent Operation– This Ultrasonic Pest Control operates silently so you can calmly set it up in a child’s Room, a Bedroom, or a Guest Room. Pest Repeller can effectively cover & control an Area of up to 800~1200 Ft2 per Device. Installing 1 Device per Room is recommended. Note that Ultrasonic Waves can’t go through solid Material & Walls, so don’t place Furniture or any other Objects in front of it & keep Doors & Windows closed, to allow ultrasonic Waves to expand & work
- Noiseless – The ultrasonic waves that this repeller sends are far beyond the hearing range of human beings. Enjoy a peaceful & pest-free tight sleep without any concerns for noise, and keep your family have a good sleep from the noise
Additional Info :
The electronic lizard repellent has been a successful way to repel lizards from gardens, homes, and yards. It is a safe and humane way to keep lizards from entering your property. This product has been tested and proven effective in keeping lizards away from your yard or garden.