Electronic Pest Control For Mice is a new generation rodent control device that allows you to covertly and effectively bait and repel rodents in many commercial, industrial, and residential settings. Electronic Pest Control For Mice protects food and feed products from rodent damage. It also prevents costly, time-consuming disruptions to production and services.
Liability concerns are addressed because the Electronic Pest Control For Mice system leaves no toxic residue or unwanted traps behind.
No one wants to think of their home as a place of sanctuary for rodents. And yet, many homes, businesses, and other structures are the perfect location for quite a few rodents. Rats and mice are not just a threat to your investment and structure integrity. They can spread disease and can be dangerous, or even deadly if they come in contact with you or your loved ones. So you need to get professional help to solve this problem quickly, effectively and humanely. If you live in a warm climate, chances are you will have to battle pests.
Uninvited guest typically includes ants, cockroaches, bees, molds, and other critters. Mice are among them although their bite can cause an infection that requires medical attention. So, you need to call a professional to get rid of mice, rats, and other rodents from your house.
About Electronic Pest Control For Mice
Mice are one of the most common pests that plague homes and businesses. If you are tired of mice getting into your pantry, nibbling on your wires, or chewing holes in the walls of your home, then we have the solution for you. Electronic pest control for mice is a safe, humane, and effective way to rid yourself of these pesky rodents.
Electronic pest control for mice offers a humane way to deal with infestations by using ultrasonic sound waves to chase away the mice without harming them in any way. These sounds are not audible to humans but they do cause discomfort among rodents and they encourage them to leave the area quickly so that they can avoid it altogether.
This type of pest control is ideal for use in homes because it does not involve any chemicals or poisons that could potentially harm pets or children who may come into contact with them accidentally while trying to get rid of their own pest problems. This type of electronic rodent repellent is also very easy-to-use and requires no maintenance except for changing out batteries every few months or so depending on how often you need them replaced.
Do Electronic Rodent Repellents Really Work?
When it comes to keeping pests out of your home, nothing beats an electronic rodent repellent. These devices use ultrasonic sounds and vibrations to drive rodents away from your property.
Rodents are attracted to food and shelter, so repellents can help keep them at bay by reducing the availability of food or shelter. The noises created by these devices are inaudible to humans but can be heard by rodents, which makes them unpleasant and uncomfortable.
Electronic rodent repellents work by emitting ultrasonic sound waves through an ultrasonic speaker that is attached to a circuit board. When these waves hit the mouse’s ears, they cause discomfort and disrupt their sleep patterns. This causes them to leave areas where the frequency is present for other locations where it isn’t heard as often or at all.
What Is the Best Pest Control for Mice?
Mice are the most common pest in the United States and can be found anywhere from urban to rural areas. They are also one of the most hated pests because their droppings and urine can cause health issues for humans and pets. Because of this, many homeowners want to know how to kill mice with pesticides or baits that will not harm other animals or humans.
There are several ways to get rid of mice naturally. You can use mothballs, boric acid powder, and repellent sprays available at hardware stores. Homeowners can also try an ultrasonic device that emits high-frequency sound waves that repel mice. These devices emit sounds only audible to humans, but not to rodents. Another option is placing glue traps around your home or garden in areas where you’ve seen signs of mice activity such as droppings or chew marks on plants or vegetables.”
How Long Does Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Last?
The lifespan of an ultrasonic pest repeller depends on the frequency and power of the repellent. The higher the frequency, the shorter the lifespan. For example, a 10 kHz device will last longer than a 15 kHz device. On the other hand, a repellent with more wattage may last longer.
In general, ultrasonic pest repellers can last between six months and one year before needing to be replaced. If you’ve used the device for several months and it’s no longer repelling pests, you should consider replacing it.
What Are the Side Effects of Ultrasonic Pest Repeller?
Ultrasonic pest repellers are an effective way to get rid of pests in your home, but there are some side effects you should know about.
The first thing you should know is that ultrasonic repellers do not attract pests. They repel them by emitting sounds that are too high-pitched for humans to hear, but which drive pests crazy and make them leave your house in search of somewhere quieter to live.
While this is good news for everyone who lives in the house, it’s bad news for any pets or children who may be present at the time of use because they will be exposed to the sound waves emitted by the device. The intensity of the sound can lead to discomfort in animals and discomfort or even pain in children’s ears if they get too close to it while using it in high settings.
Another possible side effect is that some pests may adapt over time and grow accustomed to these frequencies so that they no longer feel repelled by them; however, it can take several weeks or months before this happens so it shouldn’t be an issue for most people who use these products regularly enough for their pests to become accustomed before moving into another room or building altogether (which will happen eventually if nothing else works).
LIST OFElectronic Pest Control For Mice
Electronic pest control for mice is a great way to keep rodents out of your home. There are many different types of electronic pest control products available on the market, with varying degrees of effectiveness.
When choosing an electronic pest control product for mice, you should consider both efficacy and safety. Efficacy refers to how well the product works at keeping rodents away from your home. Safety refers to how safe it is for humans, pets, and children.
Sroker 6 Packs Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, Electronic Pest Repellent Plug in Indoor Pest Control for Insect, Roach, Mice, Spider, Ant, Bug, Mosquito Repellent for House, Garage, Warehouse, Office, Hotel
Price: $32.99 ($5.50 / Count)
- 100% SAFE FOR KIDS AND PETS, PROTECT YOUR FAMILY IN A HEALTHY AND PEAFUL WAY – SROKER pest repellents are 100% safer than traditional mosquito repellents. Many people are naturally worried about the safety of their pets when using an insect-repellent device. Studies found that cats and dogs, although they can hear the waves, ultrasonic sound is inaudible to humans and household pets. No poison, smell, or chemicals, significantly safe and harmless for kids, pregnant women, and pets.
- HOW TO USE AN ULTRASONIC REPELLER IN YOUR HOME – Pest repellents are simple to use. All you do is plug pest-repellent ultrasonic into an electrical outlet and it will start to repel the pests when the blue night light is on. The repeller should be placed in a location where its noise will not be affected by walls and furniture. It is recommended to install this pest repeller between 30-50 inches away from the floor for flying pests and 10-30 inches from the ground for crawling pests.
- 360°PROECT YOUR HOME WITH NO DEAD ZONE – The effective coverage of each pest control is up to 1600 square feet. Since ultrasonic sound can not penetrate walls and solid objects, ONE ROOM ONE UNIT IS RECOMMENDED. 360 degrees protect your home with no dead zone. It’s widely used in homes, warehouses, offices, restaurants, supermarkets, hospitals, granaries, etc.
- NO RISK PURCHASE – The typical results can take 1-2 weeks depending on the severity of the pest infestation. Mostly can see the electronic pest repeller results within 3-4 weeks. Then we can say goodbye to pests and mice. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We hope you sleep comfortably and have a pest-free environment.
Additional Info :
Avantaway Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Pack, The New Electronic and Ultrasound Pest Repeller for Mosquito Cockroaches, mice, etc.Pest Control of the Living Room, Garage, Warehouse, Office, and Hotel (white)
- Working principle: 2022 The Two Boost ultrasonic chip technology. Strengthen the stimulation of the sensory and nervous systems of the pest to repel the pest. During the first and second weeks, you may see an increase in pests as they are driven out of the burrow. This is not an increase in the number of pests. This is because the pests are leaving the burrow. After this, you will see satisfactory results.
- Safe and effective: This product is not sound， non-toxic, and odorless. Ultrasonic just drives the pests away without killing them, say goodbye to mouse traps, glue traps, roach motels, and insect sprays, no need to clean up dead pests. The latest ultrasound technology will not harm children and pets. Special ultrasound technology will not disturb pets.
- Night light function: The product is equipped with a night light. The night light can stimulate pests to leave the colony. At night, when the night light is on, the machine will start working, and the soft light will make you and your family sleep more peacefully. Quiet ultrasound won’t affect your work and sleep.
- Product effect: Low power operation, quiet, power saving, long-term operation. Ultrasound is low-frequency ultrasound ultrasonic waves and requires long-term use. Please use it consistently to achieve pest-free results throughout the day.
- Easy to use: Plug in the power it starts working, covering a large area. The ultrasonic coverage area is 1800 square meters. Because ultrasound cannot pass through walls, it is recommended to install it in each room.
Additional Info :
Oyhomop Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Pack, Electronic Plug in Indoor Pest Repellent, Pest Control for Bugs, Insects, Roaches, Mice, Rodents, Mosquitoes
Price: $29.99 ($5.00 / Count)
- How to work: works by an ultrasonic wave that can irritate and interfere with the brain and auditory nervous systems to effectively drive away most types of pests and roaches such as fleas, rodents, roaches, mice, insects, mosquitoes, ants, rats, bed bugs, and more
- Easy to use: just plug the electronic pest control ultrasonic repellent into the power sockets.; it will start to repel the pests when the blue light is on; recommended to plug the ultrasonic pest control repeller between 30-50 inches away from the floor for flying pests and 10-30 inches from the ground for crawling pests
- Wide coverage: The ultrasonic pest repellent is effective up to an area of 1600 sq ft.; it’s widely used in homes, warehouses, offices, gardens, hotels, etc; since ultrasound can not penetrate through walls and solid objects, it is recommended to put one in each room; as for large storage areas, we suggest installing 2 or more devices
- Quiet and effective: The Ultrasonic Pest Repeller works with low-frequency ultrasound waves, so no noise in the room can influence you and your pets; most customers can see the results within 3-4 weeks; if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us; we hope you sleep comfortably and have a pest-free environment
- Less Energy Consumption: no need to clean dead pests, no foul smell and cadavers, no battery required, and save a lot of money
Additional Info :
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Pack, Mice Repellent Plug-ins Pest Control for Insects Rodents, Electronic Pest Repellent, Rodent Repellent Indoor Ultrasonic for Home, Kitchen, Warehouse
Price: $29.99 ($5.00 / Count)
- How it Work and What Can Repel: The ultrasonic pest repellers adopt high-frequency ultrasonic technology to disturb and irritate the nervous system of pests, make them uncomfortable and force them to leave your home. So this repeller can repel mice, fleas, ants, mosquitoes, flies, spiders, cockroaches, bugs, rodents, and insects
- Eco-Friendly and Quiet and Clean: The ultrasonic pest repellers have less power consumption and no battery required; the ultrasound wave is inaudible to humans and pets, which can provide you with a quiet and safe living environment.; the ultrasonic pest repellent just repel pests away without killing them, so no need to clean up dead pests
- Wide Effective Coverage Area: One unit of the ultrasonic pest control repeller is effective for an area up to 1600sq.ft., which suit for home, warehouse, office, hotel, supermarket, hospital, restaurant, garage, etc. Since ultrasonic waves cannot penetrate walls and solid objects, it is recommended to put one in every room
- Say GOODBYE to unwanted guests: Based on physical pest controlling technology, the typical results can take 3-4 weeks depending on the severity of the pest infestation. Please note that the pests will increase at the beginning of the using days normally because they get away from the living places after being attacked by the ultrasonic wave
- Easy to Use and Plugin Different Heights: Just plug the electronic pest control ultrasonic repellent into power sockets and it will start to repel the pests when you notice the blue night light is on. Plug in at different heights depending on the types of pests: 10-30 inches above the ground is recommended for crawling pests, while a higher 30 inches is recommended for flying pest
Additional Info :
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Packs Electronic Plug-in Indoor Sonic Repellent pest Control for Bugs Roaches Insects Mice Spiders Mosquitoes
- Latest Ultrasonic Technology with Upgraded Chip: Adopting the latest ultrasonic chip to impact mice, rats, spiders, fleas, cockroaches, ants, flies, and mosquitoes on their hearing and nervous system to make them unpleasant and uncomfortable, which will drive them away from your home and make them don’t dare to come close to your home anymore. What’s more, this pest repellent won’t kill the pests.
- FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL – This electronic pest repeller is friendly for human and our lovely pets like dogs and cats. Odorless, noiseless and no radiation.Pest control uses sound waves to drive pest and rats away without killing them leaving nasty dead insects or rodents behind for you to deal with.
- Easy to Use and Install: Simply plug in our ultrasonic pest repeller, It works when you notice the hazy glow. This machine should be installed 10-30inch away from the floor, and no other obstacles around within 1 meter.
- Coverage Area: The maximum coverage of our ultrasonic pest repeller is up to 1200 square meters. Due to the solid walls that will weaken the effect of the ultrasonic wave, we suggest using 1 unit per average-sized room with a pest problem. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Multipurpose&Energy-Saving: Costs less than $10 a year in electricity, but can save hundreds in dangerous pesticide spraying. Suitable for living room, bedroom, kitchen, store, house, warehouse, garage home, apartment, shed, tenants, and more.
Additional Info :
Electronic pest control for mice is a great way to eliminate the problem of having mice in your home. It is an effective way to keep them away without having to use dangerous chemicals or traps. It is also much safer for children and pets than traditional methods of dealing with this problem.