Ultrasonic pest repellents are electric devices that emit high-frequency sounds inaudible to humans but highly irritating to pests. The goal of using an ultrasonic pest repeller is to provide safe and effective relief from bugs, rodents, and other small animals. Ultrasonic devices work by emitting a high-frequency sound that’s inaudible to humans but can be heard by pests such as mice and rats. The sound waves are not harmful and don’t cause any permanent damage or injury to animals or people who use them.
Ultrasonic insect repellers are used to repel pests such as mosquitoes, flies, spiders, and mice. These machines work by emitting high-frequency sounds that manufacturers claim reduce household pest infestation. They are also known as ultrasonic pest repellers.
The Insect Plug-In Repellent is a chemical-free way to repel mosquitoes and other insects. It’s safe for both humans and pets, and it does not contain any harmful chemicals. The repellent comes in a convenient plug-in device that you can use anywhere you like. Just plug it in, and you’ll be protected from mosquitoes and other insects.
The Insect Plug-In Repellent device uses an effective combination of two types of active ingredients that mimic the smell that naturally draws insects to their food sources (like CO2). The result is that while you’re using our repellent, mosquitoes won’t be able to find you because they won’t be able to pick up on your scent. The same goes for dogs or cats, they won’t be able to smell you either.
Many people believe that these devices will eliminate pests from their homes as well as keep them at bay. However, there’s no evidence to suggest that ultrasonic devices can kill or deter insects; in fact, most studies have shown that these devices don’t work at all.
Do ultrasonic insect repellents actually work?
According to the FTC, ultrasonic pest repellers emit high-frequency sounds that manufacturers claim reduce household pest infestation, but laboratory tests have shown that the majority of such devices do not work as advertised.
In most cases, these devices are manufactured and marketed without any proof they actually work in the way they’re intended to. In fact, many experts believe that any effect on insects is due more to the sound device’s vibration than its frequency (i.e., it’s not so much what you hear but how you feel).
How Do Ultrasonic Pest Repellers Work?
Ultrasonic pest repellers use high-frequency sound waves to repel insects. These sounds are too high for humans to hear but are thought to be inaudible to most pests. The repellers should only be used indoors, as they can damage eardrums if used outside. They also should not be used around pets with sensitive hearing, such as cats and dogs.
How long do ultrasonic pest repellents last?
An ultrasonic pest repeller lasts for years and is quite affordable. You can buy a six-pack of these devices for less than $30. The LED light on the device will let you know it’s working by lighting up when there are pests around.
In addition to being cost-effective, ultrasonic pest control is also environmentally friendly since it doesn’t use chemicals or insecticides to kill insects.
Should I be able to hear the ultrasonic pest repeller?
Most people can not hear ultrasonic frequencies, but there are some exceptions. The frequency range in which human ears have trouble distinguishing between sounds is between 20Hz and 20kHz, which covers most sounds audible to humans. However, we should remember that these frequencies are above our hearing capabilities. In fact, it has been proven that some animals such as bats and other rodents use these sounds for communication purposes or hunting prey because they do not fall into the normal hearing range of humans.
They are very effective
Ultrasonic pest repellers are effective at reducing the number of pests that enter your home. They effectively repel insects, rodents, and other pests by creating a sound that is intolerable to them. The device emits an ultrasonic sound that is annoying to these animals but cannot be heard by humans or other mammals because it’s beyond our hearing range.
In conclusion, ultrasonic pest repellers are very effective in keeping your home mosquito free. They do not require any chemicals and therefore have no adverse effects on your health or the environment. This means that you can use them with peace of mind.
List of Ultrasonic Pest Repellers
Ultrasonic pest repellers are a new way to get rid of pests like mice, rats, and other rodents. These devices work by emitting high-frequency sounds that are inaudible to humans but can cause distress to pests. The sound waves emitted by these devices cause the pests to leave an area and go elsewhere. Ultrasonic pest repellers can be used in homes, offices, warehouses, and other buildings.
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Packs, Indoor Pest Control, Ultrasonic Pest Repellent, Indoor Pest Control for Home, Kitchen, Office, Warehouse, Hotel
Price : $35.99 ($6.00 / Count)
- Ultrasonic Pest Repeller: The ultrasonic waves can stimulate the brain and auditory nervous system of pest to keep your home safe from all kinds of pests.
- Two light modes: the light can be chosen – on and off, it is more effective to turn the light on, the light can also act as a small night light.
- Wide coverage: Its ultrasonic wave can cover an area of 80 to 120 square meters. Since ultrasonic waves cannot penetrate walls and solid objects, it is recommended to put one in every room.
- Less power consumption: keep you away from cleaning up dead pests, odor and corpses of pest, no batteries, saving a lot of money.
- Quiet and effective: Ultrasonic pest repellers work with low frequency ultrasonic waves, which are difficult for humans to hear. But it is very effective for rodents and pests, ultrasonic waves let them leave your home quickly.
Additional Info :
Okutani Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Pack, Mice Repellent Plug-ins Indoors Pest Repellent, Electronic Pest Control Device for Bugs Spiders Insects Rats Roaches
Price : $29.99
- How It Work: the electronic pest repeller works by ultrasound waves, irritating the pest’s brain and auditory nervous systems, so as to drive most types of pests away
- Easy to Use: plug the pest control devices into outlets and they will start working when the blue night light comes on, just plug and play, no maintenance required
- Wide Coverage: the effective coverage of each pest repeller is up to 1600 square feet, and you can insert these pest control repellers anywhere indoor there is pest activity
- Effective for most the pests: install one pest repeller throughout each room for full coverage, repelling rodents, bugs, cockroaches, ants, insects and more
- Based on ultrasonic pest controlling tech, the results may take 3-4 weeks, depending on the severity of the pest infestation
Additional Info :
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller 6 Packs Electronic Plug in Indoor Sonic Repellent pest Control for Bugs Roaches Insects Mice Spiders Mosquitoes
Price : $19.99
- Latest Ultrasonic Technology with Upgraded Chip: Adopting the latest ultrasonic chip to impact mice, rats, spiders, fleas, cockroaches, ant, flies, mosquitoes on their hearing and nervous system to make them unpleasant and uncomfortable, which will drive them away from your home and make them don’t dare to come close to your home anymore. What’s more, this pest repellent won’t kill the pests.
- FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL – This electronic pest repeller is friendly for human and our lovely pets like dogs and cats. Odorless, noiseless and no radiation.Pest control uses sound waves to drive pest and rats away without killing them leaving nasty dead insects or rodents behind for you to deal with.
- Easy to Use and Install: Simply plug in our ultrasonic pest repeller, It works when you notice the hazy glow. This machine should be installed 10-30inch away from the floor, and no other obstacles around within 1 meter.
- Coverage Area: The maximum coverage of our ultrasonic pest repeller is up to 1200 square meters. Due to the solid walls that will weaken the effect of the ultrasonic wave, we suggest using 1 unit per average-sized room with a pest problem. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Multipurpose&Energy-Saving: Costs less than $10 a year in electricity, but can save hundreds in dangerous pesticide spraying. Suitable for living room, bedroom, kitchen, store, house, warehouse, garage home, apartment, shed, tenants, and more.
Additional Info :
Sroker 6 Packs Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, Electronic Pest Repellent Plug in Indoor Pest Control for Insect, Roach, Mice, Spider, Ant, Bug, Mosquito Repellent for House, Garage, Warehouse, Office, Hotel
Price : $32.99 ($5.50 / Count)
- 2022 BEST ULTRASONIC PEST REPELLERS, DRIVE THE PEST AWAY QUIET AND EFFECTIVE – If you’re considering a non-chemical approach to pest rejection, we recommend the Ultrasonic Pest Repellers are devices that emit a consistent noise at a frequency that is too high for humans to hear. These sound waves are designed to distract, annoy, and deter common household pests such as roach, spiders, mosquitoes, ants and rodents. Intelligent multi-frequency ultrasonic conversion systems make pests nowhere to hide.
- 100% SAFE FOR KIDS AND PETS, PROTECT YOUR FAMILY IN A HEALTHY AND PEAFUL WAY – SROKER pest repellents is 100% safer than traditional mosquito repellents. Many people are naturally worried about the safety of their pets when using an insect repellents device. Studies found that cats and dogs, although they can hear the waves, ultrasonic sound is inaudible to humans and household pets. No poison, smell and chemicals, sinificantly safe and harmless for kids, pregnant women and pets.
- HOW TO USE AN ULTRASONIC REPELLER IN YOUR HOME – Pest repellents are simple to use. All you do is plug pest repellent ultrasonic in an electrical outlet and it will start to repel the pests when the blue night light is on. The repeller should be placed in a location where its noise will not be affected by walls and furniture. It is recommended to install this pest repeller at between 30-50 inches away from the floor for flying pests and 10-30 inches from the ground for crawling pests.
- 360°PROECT YOUR HOME WITH NO DEAD ZONE – The effective coverage of each pest control is up to 1600 square feet. Since ultrasonic sound can not penetrate walls and solid objects, ONE ROOM ONE UNIT IS RECOMMENDED. 360 degrees protect your home with no dead zone. It’s widely used in homes, warehouses, offices, restaurants, supermarkets, hospitals, granaries, etc.
- NO RISK PURCHASE – The typical results can take 1-2 weeks depending on the severity of the pest infestation. Mostly can see the electronic pest repeller results within 3-4 weeks. Then we can say goodbye to pests and mice. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We hope you sleep comfortably and have a pest-free environment.
Additional Info :
Effective Ultrasonic Pest Repeller – Wall Plug-in Electromagnetic & Ionic – Ant Fly Mosquito Mouse Rats Roach Repellent Indoor – Cockroach Control Safe Quiet Electronic Device – 3000 Sq.ft
Price : $54.95
- TRIPLE IMPACT. Ultrasonic + Electromagnetic + Negative Ions Option – TRIPLE POWER. Pests will now be scrambling to find a way out of your home. We have fine-tuned the range of ultrasonic frequencies and increased their intensity so that ALL pests will be forced out of your home.
- WHOLE HOME PROTECON. Electromagnetic & Variable Ultrasonic technology to drive pests away. You can flexibly choose the ultrasonic frequency to reject mosquitos, mouse depending on the scenarios. 1 band – super electromagnetic ultrasonic insect, 2 band – powerful ultrasonic insect repellent. Multi-frequency ultrasonic waves ensure that pests and rodents do not become immune to sounds and force them to leave your home. It can be effective in the range of 2000 square feet per device.
- CHILD & PET SAFE. Using advanced ultrasonic & Electromatic defend waves that pass through your walls, furniture, and ceiling, you can drive out bugs, mice, cockroaches, ants and spiders without worrying about children or animals. Get rid of rats as well as flying and crawling insect infestations with humane treatment. You don’t have to kill mosquitoes with chemicals and clean up their remains after.
- ION GENERATOR TO IMPROVE AIR QUALITY & NIGHTLIGHT. By releasing negative ions into the air, our pest deterrent device helps purify it, making it safer to breathe and helping you sleep better all night. Also, our pest control includes a mini light that doubles the night light.
- DESIGNED IN CHICAGO WITH LEADING ENGEERS. The modern technolical devepment of the device together with leading engiers provides effective, quick and humane of pests without harmful consequences for your family.
Additional Info :
Ultrasonic pest repellers may be the answer to all your pest-related problems. These devices use high-frequency sound waves to repel pests such as mosquitoes, rats, mice, cockroaches, and more. The ultrasonic frequencies emitted by these devices can’t be heard by humans or pets, but they are audible to pests. When they hear the sound waves, they avoid the area where they originated because they associate it with danger.
Ultrasonic repellents are safe for use around babies, children, and pets because they don’t emit any harmful radiation or chemicals. They don’t affect humans or animals in any way other than deter pests from entering an area where one is installed. Many people use them in their homes as well as their businesses because it’s not only effective against rodents like mice but also insects like mosquitoes that can carry diseases such as Zika fever or malaria. It can also be used outdoors to keep away vermin like raccoons from entering your yard.