Protect your family and the ones you love this summertime with Nantucket spider. Made with essential oils known to repel and deter annoying bugs away from you, your family, and your friends. The ingredients in this natural bug repellent can also be used to keep spiders out making it an ant killer too. Nantucket Spider pure essential oils from plants such as citronella, lavender, lemongrass, and peppermint are used to create a pleasant-smelling bug repellent for your skin that is non-toxic to humans but highly effective against bugs that torment you like mosquitoes, gnats, no see um’s and more.
Nantucket Spider Tick Repellent Spray is a natural, organic, and non-toxic insect repellent that can be used to repel ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, and other insects. This spray is made with essential oils like rosemary, citronella, lemongrass, peppermint, and cedarwood. These oils are known for keeping insects away and have been used for centuries.
The spray comes in a convenient 3 oz bottle that is easy to carry around with you when you’re outdoors. It’s also eco-friendly because it’s not made with harmful chemicals like DEET or permethrin which could harm your body if absorbed through the skin. If you’re looking for a safer alternative to chemical-based repellents then this product is what you need.
What Is the Best Spray to Repel Ticks?
The best spray to repel ticks is one that contains permethrin. This works by killing the ticks before they can even bite you, which means you won’t have to worry about getting Lyme disease or any other tick-borne illnesses. Many people use this spray on their clothes, but it’s also safe for use on dogs and other pets.
Another thing to keep in mind is that not all permethrin sprays are created equal. Some contain only a small amount of permethrin, while others contain up to 95%. If you want to make sure your tick repellant actually works, look for a product with a high concentration of permethrin.
Where Is Nantucket Spider Made?
The Nantucket Spider is a handmade item that was created in the United States. The company that makes the Nantucket Spider is based in Massachusetts, and all of its products are made there by hand.
The Nantucket Spider is a popular item among consumers, who love its feel and texture of it. The company has been making these items since 2008, and they are confident that you will love them just as much as they do.
Is 40% Deet Effective Against Ticks?
As a general rule of thumb, if you’re trying to ward off ticks, you want a product that contains between 20 and 35% deet. The higher the percentage of DEET, the more effective it will be at repelling ticks.
The reason for this is that ticks are not only sensitive to the smell of human skin, but also react negatively to certain chemicals that humans produce on their skin, the most common of which is lactic acid. When we sweat or eat certain foods, these chemicals are released from our pores and can cause irritation in some animals (including ticks). This irritation causes them to try and avoid us by crawling away or even dying on contact with our skin.
Deet has been shown to disrupt this process by making it harder for ticks to detect lactic acid in your sweat or on your skin so they aren’t as likely to come near you in the first place.
How Often Should You Spray for Ticks?
If you’re in an area that’s known to be infested with ticks, it’s a good idea to spray your clothing with permethrin before going outside. Permethrin is the active ingredient in many tick repellents and will keep ticks from crawling on you or biting you. However, this isn’t a foolproof method, you still need to do regular tick-checks after using permethrin.
Permethrin is only effective when it comes into direct contact with the tick’s body. So if ticks are on your clothes, spraying them won’t do anything until they climb up onto your skin. This means that spraying your clothes doesn’t protect you while they’re still attached to the tree or bush they were hanging off of before landing on you.
Spraying your clothes will also not protect against ticks that have already bitten someone else and are now on their way to bite you next. If you want to avoid getting bitten by ticks at all costs, consider investing in insect-repellent pants (which contain permethrin) or getting a pair of boots with permethrin sprayed into them.
list of Nantucket Spider Tick Repellent Spray
The Nantucket Spider Tick Repellent Spray is a revolutionary new product that uses natural ingredients to keep ticks away from you and your loved ones, while also helping to reduce the risk of Lyme disease.
Nantucket Spider Extra Strength Tick Repellent Spray – 8 fl oz | Deet Free, Natural Tick Repellent for People | Made in The USA with 100% Organic Essential Oils
Price : $15.99 ($2.00 / Fl Oz)
- LAB-TESTED, HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE PROTECTION: Nantucket Spider Extra Strength Tick Spray for Humans are made from a broad spectrum of steam-distilled, organic essential oils that are proven to repel ticks, including rosemary, cinnamon, cedarwood, peppermint, spearmint, geranium, and clove. Distilled water, vegetable glycerin, and natural vanillin (made from cloves) are our only other ingredients.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY: A natural tick repellent for kids and adults that is perfect for the backyard, camping, hiking, picnics, and all other outdoor adventures. Our formula is Deet Free and does not contain any chemical dispersants.
- LIGHT HERBAL SCENT: Our deer tick repellent for humans has an appealing vanilla spice scent that our customers love and ticks hate.
- SIMPLE AND NON-GREASY APPLICATION: A water-based formula that is gentle on skin, clothes, and hair. This is the best tick-repellent for people who dislike the sticky residue and stains often left by other organic tick-repellent formulas. Topped with Nantucket Spider’s signature lockable fine mist trigger sprayer for superior coverage.
- FEEL-GOOD FACTORS: Made in the USA with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. All of Nantucket Spider’s natural insect repellent spray products are Deet-free, cruelty-free, vegan, soy-free, and made from certified organic and non-GMO essential oils. The only other ingredients are water and glycerin.
Additional Info :
Nantucket Spider Extra Strength Tick Repellent Spray 2 Pack | 4 Ounce Travel Size | Natural Tick Repellent for People | Made in The USA with 100% Organic Essential Oils
Price: $19.98 ($2.50 / Fl Oz)
- Repelled 92% of deer ticks in independent laboratory tests.
- Appealing vanilla spice scent that you’ll love and ticks hate. Water-based and not greasy so it can be sprayed on hair, skin, clothing, gear, socks, and shoes without damage or staining.
- Made with organic, steam-distilled essential oils of clove, geranium, peppermint, cedarwood, spearmint, rosemary, and cinnamon. Distilled water, vegetable glycerin, and natural vanillin (made from cloves) are our only other ingredients.
- Deet-Free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free, and Made in the USA. We use no chemical dispersants in our formulae.
- Bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Additional Info :
Nantucket Spider Natural Insect Repellent for Dogs – 8 fl oz | Organic Essential Oil Spray | Repels Mosquito, Flies, Ticks & Fleas | DEET Free Bug Repellant with Cedar Oil |
- Natural Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs: Nantucket Spider’s Deet-Free dog insect repellant is made from a broad spectrum of 100% organic essential oils that are proven to repel ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, flies, and other bugs that pester pets.
- Light Cedar Scent: This insect-repellent spray is made specifically for dogs and puppies. It does NOT contain any citrusy ingredients that may irritate sensitive canine noses and eyes.
- Effective, Canine-Friendly Ingredients: Our mosquito, flea, and tick spray formula is composed of a blend of organic rosemary, thyme, peppermint, cedarwood, and geranium essential oils. The only other ingredients are water and glycerin.
- Simple Application: A water-based formula that can be directly applied to your dog’s coat and underbelly. Topped with Nantucket Spider’s signature lockable fine mist trigger sprayer for superior coverage.
- Feel-Good Factors: Made in the USA with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. All of Nantucket Spider’s natural insect repellent spray products are Deet free, cruelty-free, vegan, soy-free, and made from certified organic and non-GMO essential oils. The only other ingredients are water and glycerin.
Additional Info :
Nantucket Spider 2-Pack | Extra Strength Tick Repellent Spray (4 oz) and Original Insect Repellent Spray (4 oz) | Natural, DEET Free with Organic Essential Oils | Repels Ticks, Mosquitoes, and Flies
Price: $19.98 ($2.50 / Fl Oz)
- LAB-TESTED & HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE PROTECTION: Nantucket Spider’s Tick Spray for Humans and Original DEET-Free Mosquito Repellent are both made from a broad spectrum of steam-distilled, organic essential oils that are proven to repel ticks, mosquitoes, and biting flies. Distilled water, vegetable glycerin, and natural vanillin (made from cloves) are our only other ingredients.
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY: Take everywhere for complete protection. Our 4oz Travel-Size natural repellents for kids and adults are designed to fit perfectly in your backpack, travel bag, or any outdoor gear. Great for camping, hiking, golf, vacations, and trips, as well as to just keep out on your patio, porch, or garden.
- LIGHT HERBAL SCENT: Our tick and insect repellents for humans have appealing plant-based essential-oil scents that our customers love and ticks and mosquitos hate. All our formulas are Deet Free and do not contain any chemical dispersants.
- SIMPLE AND NON-GREASY APPLICATION: A water-based formula that is gentle on skin, clothes, and hair. These are the best natural bug sprays for people who dislike the sticky residue and stains often left by other organic insect-repellent formulas.
- FEEL-GOOD FACTORS: Made in the USA with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. All of Nantucket Spider’s natural insect repellent spray products are Deet-free, cruelty-free, vegan, soy-free, and made from certified organic and non-GMO essential oils.
Additional Info :
Nantucket Spider Summer Camp Bug Repellent Spray | Natural, DEET Free with Organic Essential Oils | Repels Mosquitoes and Biting Flies | Perfect for Kids | Travel Size – 02 fl oz | Pack of 03
Price: $20.97 ($3.50 / Fl Oz)
- Natural Bug Repellent: Our mosquito repellent spray is natural and made from DEET-free ingredients. Our natural bug spray made with ingredients including organic essential oils, distilled water, and glycerin without the addition of Citronella, which is disliked by many people, protects your kids from mosquitoes, midges, sandflies, horseflies, ticks, and many more insects. We do not use any chemical dispersants in our formulae
- Essential Oils: Our bug spray for kids contains a wide range of organic essential oils such as rosemary, geranium, cedarwood, peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass, and clove extracts. These essential oils are carefully selected to repel different species of insects present in your surroundings. Our bug repellent spray repelled 98 to 100% of mosquitoes and biting flies in independent lab tests. It also includes ingredients that deter ticks
- Directions for Use: Our kids’ bug spray can be directly applied to skin, hair, clothing, and gear. Just a few squirts are enough to keep you safe from insects and mosquitoes. However, in humid or bug-infested conditions we advise a more frequent application of this travel bug spray. When subjected to deter ticks, spray from the waist down with particular attention to socks and shoes. We highly recommend you perform a test patch on the inside of your arm for sensitivity before use.
- The Official Bug Spray of Canoe Trips: Our insect repellent spray is considered perfect for protecting your little ones and can be easily carried with your luggage. Our small 02 oz travel-size bug spray will accompany your kids on all of their greatest adventures. Our insect spray is water-based, non-greasy, and produces a light feel when sprayed on skin/hair, and does not cause stains/damage when sprayed on clothes and gear. Perfect for camping, hiking, travel, and outdoor summer adventures
- About Us: Nantucket Spider manufactures the most effective repellent products which are DEET-free, soy-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and made in the USA. All our products are made with the perfect blend of natural ingredients including a broad range of organic essential oils to repel mosquitos, ticks, wasps, and biting flies. Our no DEET repellent products smell great and provide a light and fresh feel
Additional Info :
Nantucket Spider Tick Repellent Spray is a revolutionary product that works to keep ticks away from you and your family. The spray is made with natural ingredients and its formula is approved by the EPA. It is safe to use on your skin, clothing, and gear.
The Nantucket Spider Tick Repellent Spray works by releasing a powerful odor that repels ticks from biting you or your loved ones. It does not contain any harmful chemicals or DEET as many other products do. This means that it will not cause any irritation to your skin or leave behind any sticky residue after application.
This repellent spray can be used on all exposed skin including the face, neck, hands, and feet as well as clothing and gear without worrying about allergic reactions or staining issues.