If you’re not familiar with what a bed bug is, it’s a small insect that bites humans, usually in night. They are recognized as a pest because their bites leave dark red marks on victims; these growths can itch and cause irritation. Bed bugs can be difficult to get rid of since they are adept at hiding. But with the help of natural bed bug treatments, they can be eradicated from your home.
Bed bugs are a problem that can affect any person, no matter how clean you keep your house. That is why many people believe that once you have a bed bug infestation, you will never be able to get rid of them. Sometimes this is true and you need professional help, but many times it is not. The information in this article will teach you how to use natural bed bug treatments to rid yourself of these pesky creatures safely and effectively.
Bedbugs can invade your home and be a big problem. Luckily you can use some natural methods to deal with the problem.
It’s widely reported that we’re having a bed bug epidemic. Bed bugs were once on the endangered list, however, they’re no longer. The unfortunate truth is that we live in a world where bed bugs can get close and personal without you knowing about it until there are hundreds feeding off of your blood. Chemicals aren’t necessarily the answer, so what is? Bed bugs do not like to be exposed to natural sunlight. Use this to your advantage and place bowls or glasses of water around any potential areas the bed bugs might hide.
Natural bed bug treatment
The Natural Bed Bug Treatment is a unique, new quality product that offers quality materials for the treatment of bed bugs. It is made from 100% natural ingredients and is safe for use in homes with children and pets. The Natural Bed Bug Treatment is easy to use, non-toxic, odorless, non-staining, and safe for humans and pets.
The Natural Bed Bug Treatment kills bed bugs by dehydrating them and preventing them from reproducing. It also helps prevent future infestations by eliminating the eggs that are laid by the female bed bug after she feeds on your blood. The Natural Bed Bug Treatment has been tested by the EPA and has proven effective against all stages of the common bed bug (Cimex lectularius).
What Heals Bed Bug Bites Fast?
If you’re looking for a fast way to heal bed bug bites, there are some things that you can do to help speed up the process.
First of all, keep yourself hydrated. Bed bug bites can cause an allergic reaction that makes your skin swell and itch, so it’s important to drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
You should also avoid scratching the area where you were bitten as much as possible. This will only make it worse.
If you have any over-the-counter medications like Benadryl or hydrocortisone cream, applying them directly to the affected area can help reduce swelling and itching as well. If you don’t have any of these products on hand, try using an aloe vera plant; its natural anti-inflammatory properties will help soothe your skin.
Does Toothpaste Help Bed Bug Bites?
Toothpaste is one of the most common treatments for bed bug bites. The reason that toothpaste is seen as a helpful treatment for bed bug bites is that it contains sodium bicarbonate, which helps to neutralize the acids in your skin that are causing redness and itching.
It’s important to note that toothpaste does not kill bed bugs or prevent them from biting you again. In fact, if you’re using toothpaste to treat bed bug bites, you should avoid using it on broken skin or areas where an infection has already developed. This means that if you have an open wound on your hand, for example, it’s best not to apply toothpaste there because it could make things worse by spreading bacteria or introducing new types of germs into the wound site.
What Can You Put On Your Skin to Stop Bed Bugs From Biting?
Bed bugs are a nightmare. They’re tiny, they bite you all over, and they’re really hard to get rid of. But there are some things you can do to keep them from biting you while they’re in your home.
One of the best ways to keep them from biting is to put something on your skin that they don’t like. There are lots of products that will do this, most commonly talcum powder, which contains baby powder or baking soda, or DEET (a bug repellent). But you should be careful with these products because they can have side effects like rashes and itching.
You can also try using a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter, which will suck up any bed bugs that might be hiding in your bedding or furniture. This might not work for everyone since some people are allergic to the dust created by vacuuming up bugs. If this is an issue for you, try freezing the infested items instead of vacuuming them up.
Calamine Lotion for Bed Bug Bites
If you have bed bugs, you know how itchy and uncomfortable they can make you feel. If you’re currently experiencing a bed bug infestation, the last thing you want to do is scratch the bites on your skin.
Calamine lotion is an anti-itch cream that helps relieve itching and swelling associated with insect bites. It’s also used for stings from bees, wasps, and hornets, as well as poison ivy or oak rashes.
This topical preparation contains zinc oxide and calamine, both of which are soothing to irritated skin. Zinc oxide has astringent properties, helping to constrict blood vessels and reduce inflammation in the area where it’s applied. Calamine helps soothe redness and relieve itching by coating the skin with a layer of protective oil.
Calamine lotion can be used on most parts of your body (except for open wounds). Apply liberally to affected areas until they feel better, usually within 15 minutes or so, then wash off with soap and water when finished using it.
list of Natural Bed Bug Bites Treatment
If you have been bitten by a bed bug, then you know how itchy and annoying the bites can be. The good news is that there are things that you can do to alleviate these symptoms and make them go away faster.
Zax’s Original #1 Bug Bite & Anti-Itch Cream – Effective & Soothing Rapid Relief – Pharmacist Developed – Natural Ingredients – 28 Grams
Price: $15.49 ($15.68 / Ounce)
- FAST RELIEF FROM ITCHY BUG BITES: Whether it’s a nasty mosquito or bed bug bite, the itch, and painful swelling will be gone quickly with Zax’s Original Bug Bite and Anti Itch Cream.
- SOOTHING RASH RELIEF CREAM: Irritated dry skin, rashes, poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac got you scratching? Zax’s Original Anti-Itch Cream offers soothing relief.
- GET BACK TO THE GREAT OUTDOORS: Are you missing all your favorite outdoor activities; hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking? Get back out there knowing Zax’s Original Bug Bite Cream has you covered
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Colloidal oatmeal Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, and Menthol help relieve skin rash, itching, and swelling
- ITCH RELIEF OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Apply 3x a day. If you don’t like it or aren’t experiencing the results you expected…we’ll give you a no-questions-asked refund. We stand behind all our products and know that you’ll love them.
Additional Info :
Bug Bite Itch & Sting Relief Stick – Mosquito Bee Wasp Spider Mite Bed Bug Bites | Soothes Chapped Skin, Scratches, and Burns | On The Go Stick
Price: $15.99 ($15.99 / Count)
- STOP ITCHY BITES FROM RUINING YOUR FUN Handy pocket-size twist-up stick is easy to carry so you can always be prepared when insect bites happen (and they always do). If you or someone you know is sensitive or allergic to mosquito bites (including baby) this convenient itch reliever will be YOUR NEW FAVORITE FIND for camping, hiking, and any outdoor activity
- SAFE and EASY FOR CHILDREN TO CARRY and APPLY THEMSELVES The perfect bug bite thing to bring to camp. Works for bites, bumps, bruises, and scratches. This all-natural bug bite treatment is solid like a lip balm, so there’s NO DRIPPY MESS, NO ODOR, NO STING, and NO HEAT PAIN when applying, and is completely natural and safe for all ages.
- MULTIPLE USES Not just bites but also chapped or irritated skin, bumps, bruises, small cuts, scratches, chapped lips, sunburn, minor campfire burns, dry skin, CPAP machine nose sores, poison ivy and oak, scabies, eczema, jellyfish stings and as a treatment for other insect bites like chigger, flea, spider mite, gnat, the bed bug, no see um and horse fly
- STOPS ITCH AND PAIN FAST thanks to the deep penetrating power of emu oil. EMU OIL ABSORBS INTO THE SKIN BETTER and faster than any other oil BECAUSE IT’S SO SIMILAR TO HUMAN SKIN OIL. This makes it the perfect base oil to carry the other anti-itch and skin-soothing ingredients with it for MAXIMUM EFFECT
- DON’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT IT – Keep yourself, your family, kids and your friends itch with the On the Go Stick. Available in a MONEY SAVING 3 PACK so you’ll always have one handy. Keep them in your backpack, purse, first aid kit, tackle box, saddle bag, medicine cabinet, and travel kit.
Additional Info :
Sallye Ander “No-Bite-Me” All-Natural Bug & Insect Repellent – Anti Itch Cream – Safe for Kids and Infants – Repels Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, and Ticks – 2 oz
Price : $14.95 ($7.48 / Fl Oz)
- ALL IN ONE REPELLENT AND ANTI-ITCH: “No-Bite-Me” DOES IT ALL. Forgot to apply “No-Bite-Me” and got some bug bites? No problem: it’s an anti-itch cream too. Other creams make you choose between repelling bugs and treating uncomfortable bug bites, but “No-Bite-Me” prevents and repairs bug-bombed skin. Effective on black flies, mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks.
- KEEPS BUGS AWAY NATURALLY: Our proprietary blend of 16 essential oils, including cedar, mint, rosemary, and lemongrass, creates a strong minty and herbaceous scent that helps keep bugs at bay for up to 4 HOURS – while ensuring your sensitive skin is safe and healthy.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN: “No-Bite-Me” is a completely safe, natural bug repellent. It’s easy to apply – just dot on exposed skin and blend in. No mess. No fuss. Deet free to protect even the smallest adventurers.
- FULL SIZE FOR BEST VALUE: Our 8oz tin of “No-Bite-Me” cream is amazing for the seasoned traveler. Throw a tin in your backpack, or keep it handy when camping. One tin provides plenty of relief for you and the whole family.
- SALLYE ANDER PROMISE: When you buy Sallye Ander products, you can rest assured knowing you are supporting a company committed to quality and the environment. All products are 100% handmade in the USA from organic locally sourced ingredients, and we’re completely cruelty-free
Additional Info :
Murphy’s Naturals Insect Bite Relief Soothing Balm | Plant Based, All Natural Ingredients | Travel/Pocket Sized | 0.75oz
Price: $9.88 ($13.17 / Ounce)
- Harness the Soothing Power of Nature: Natural soothing powers of key ingredients, like andiroba and eucalyptus oil, give you quick relief and peace of mind.
- No Petroleum, No Dyes, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Harsh Chemicals
- Fair Trade Andiroba Oil: We partner with 100% Amazon to protect indigenous communities in the Amazon Rainforest through sustainable development.
- Sustainably Sourced Beeswax: We partner with Koster Keunen to support beekeepers and their local ecosystems in West Africa by using sustainable practices.
- Recyclable and Reusable Tin
Additional Info :
Nature’s Willow Bug Bite Balm, Natural Insect Bite Pain & Itch Relief, 0.5 oz.
Price: $7.99 ($15.98 / Fl Oz)
- Non-Toxic, Dye-Free, Paraben-Free. Ammonia-Free. Hydrocortisone-Free. Plant-Based. No Artificial Fragrances.
- Natural Bug Bite Relief: Our patented formula combines White Willow Bark (nature’s aspirin) and Helichrysum plus lavender, menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus for their counter-irritant properties.
- Packed with Essential Oils: Enjoy the natural anti-inflammatory and soothing properties of lemongrass, geranium, and lavender, while cooling menthol acts as an external analgesic. Soothes the Itch: Find relief from bee and wasp stings, mosquito and spider bites, horse flies, and even chiggers and fire ants with this powerful and all-natural after-bite cream.
- Fast-Acting & Long-Lasting: Our soothing, ammonia-free insect itch and pain relief cream absorbs quickly and has a light, pleasant scent.
- Easy, Portable & Kid Friendly: Get soothing relief from bug bites that you can use up to four times a day*
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA – Nature’s Willow was born from the efforts of a Tennessee daughter developing a product to help ease her mother’s pain.
Additional Info :
The best natural bed bug bites treatment is to avoid getting bitten in the first place. There are many things you can do to prevent bed bugs from biting you, such as using a good vacuum to suck them up, keeping your sheets clean and dry, and using chemical sprays that are approved by the EPA.
If you’ve already been bitten by a bed bug, the next step is to determine whether or not it was a bed bug that bit you. If you think it might have been but aren’t sure, there are some tests you can perform on yourself at home that can help determine this.
If it was indeed a bed bug that bit you, then the next steps are to wash off any remaining residue from where they bit with soap and water (or alcohol), apply an antiseptic cream or lotion to soothe irritation and itching, and use essential oils like lavender to help calm down any inflammation or swelling that may have occurred due to being bitten by an insect such as a bed bug.