The bed bug is a type of insect that feeds on the blood of humans and other warm-blooded animals. The bed bug is also known as a “cimex lectularius.” They are found in temperate climates throughout the world but are more common in warmer climates.
Bed bugs can be hard to get rid of because they like to hide in small, dark places. If you have an infestation, it’s important to take care of it quickly, they multiply quickly and can spread easily.
Bed Bugs are a big problem, especially in colleges. They can infest any place and feed on human blood sucking their blood night and day. The places exposed to bed bugs are usually dirty. They pose health hazards to the people staying or sleeping in these places. We can easily get rid of them without using harmful insecticides which affect our health adversely. These natural home remedies destroy the bed bug eggs, larvae, and adults effectively and are equally effective in exterminating cockroaches and fleas.
Research has shown that using natural methods is helpful in eradicating bugs rather than using artificial chemicals. After being applied, the current will flow through the body of the bed bug immediately, which effectively paralyzes and kill it without being exposed to fumes that pollute the air.
Would you like to know how to naturally kill bed bugs? Bed bugs are pests that can cause a lot of discomforts, not only physically but also psychologically. This is because, in addition to bites, these insects also trigger a memory of childhood nightmares.
What Can I Put On My Skin to Prevent Bed Bug Bites
One of the best ways to prevent bed bug bites is to apply a natural, pesticide-free product to your skin before bedtime. When you’re choosing a product, look for something that contains ingredients like cedar oil, lemongrass oil, citronella oil, and rosemary oil. These essential oils are effective at repelling bugs because they smell bad to them and don’t contain any chemicals that would harm you or your family.
When applying this product to your body before bedtime, be sure to use it sparingly. You don’t want it dripping off of your skin because that might attract more bugs. Apply just enough so that it gets on your skin but isn’t dripping off or leaving behind a mess on your sheets or other clothes.
Natural Bed Bug Repellent Essential Oils
Bed bugs are a common problem in many homes. These pests can be difficult to get rid of and can make it hard for you to sleep at night. Fortunately, there are some natural ways to repel bed bugs that you can try.
Essential oils are a great way to keep bed bugs away because they contain properties that these pests don’t like. For example, clove oil is an essential oil that has been shown to repel bed bugs. You can make your own repellent by adding 10 drops of clove oil to 1 teaspoon of almond oil and applying it directly to the area where you sleep. If you want a more potent mixture, add 20 drops of clove oil instead of 10 drops.
You can also use garlic oil as an alternative to clove oil if you prefer it or have difficulty finding clove oil in your local store. Garlic oil works just as well as clove oil when it comes to keeping bed bugs away from your home, so feel free to experiment with both options until you find one that works best for your needs.
What Home Remedy Kills Bed Bugs Instantly?
A home remedy is one of the most effective ways to eliminate bed bugs without having to spend too much money. There are several different methods you can use at home, but it’s important to know which ones are safe and effective.
One of the most common treatments for bed bugs is diatomaceous earth (DE). This material is made from fossilized algae and has been used for hundreds of years as an insecticide. DE works by dehydrating the insects’ bodies, killing them within 24 hours.
You can purchase DE in powder form or as a liquid concentrate. It’s important to follow the directions carefully when applying this product since it can be dangerous if inhaled or ingested. You should always wear gloves while working with DE so that you don’t accidentally touch any part of your body with contaminated hands. For best results, make sure that your mattress has been completely cleaned before applying any type of treatment on top of it.
Another effective home remedy for killing bed bugs is heat treatment. This method involves heating up your mattress until it reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit or higher for at least 30 minutes per side (you’ll need two thermometers in order to get an accurate reading). The heat will kill all living organisms.
Is Camphor Effective Against Bed Bugs?
The answer is yes if you know how to use it properly.
Camphor has been used for centuries as an insect repellent and as an ingredient in many insecticides. In fact, it was one of the first ingredients used in modern insecticides. It works by repelling insects and acting as a neurotoxin on them. It does not kill them but does cause them to move away from the area where it is applied.
Camphor can be found in many commercial products today but its best use against bed bugs is when combined with other ingredients such as diatomaceous earth or pyrethrin powder which act as a carrier or carrier oil respectively so that they can be easily spread over large areas such as your entire home rather than just one room or one item at a time as you might do with just camphor alone.
In addition to its effectiveness as an insecticide, camphor has a number of other health benefits including being anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, and analgesic which means it can help relieve pain caused by arthritis or other conditions where inflammation is present both externally and internally.
list of Natural Insecticide For Bed Bugs
Natural insecticides for bed bugs can be made at home, but purchasing them from an online store may be easier if you don’t have the time or patience to make them yourself. You will also want to make sure that the product you purchase contains all-natural ingredients that will not harm pets or children in case they ingest them accidentally.
Please keep in mind that this is not a complete list of all possible natural pesticides, but rather a list of those that have been proven to be effective against bed bugs.
EcoVenger (Formerly EcoRaider) Natural Bed Bug Killer 1 Gallon (Refill), Child & Pet Safe, Fast Kill 100% + Kills Eggs and The Resistant, Extended Residual Protection, Natural & Non-Toxic
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — The journal of economic entomology published a university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, and kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — A university study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE, AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :
Homemade Repellents: 31 Organic Repellents and Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Bugs, Prevent Bug Bites, and Heal Bee Stings (Home Remedies, … Homesteading, How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs)
Additional Info :
Hygea Natural Exterminator Combo Pack, Non-Toxic Treatment, Natural Bugs & Lice Eradicator, Includes Bed Bug Spray 24 oz, Refill 128 oz & Laundry Treatment 32 oz
- BED BUG EXTERMINATOR is a powerful natural bed bug insecticide spray that’s great for “do-it-yourself” or commercial use. Our proprietary formula eradicates crawling pests on contact so there’s no waiting. Originally developed for pest control professionals the spray is now available to the public. Put 1oz of the Laundry additive with your laundry for the best results
- ODORLESS AND STAIN-FREE – The one-of-a-kind formula can be used on any water-safe surface including upholstery, mattresses, bed linens, clothing, floors, walls, etc. simply spray a light mist. The formula is odorless and won’t leave a residue
- SAFE AROUND CHILDREN & PETS – The Nontoxic Formula exterminates bed bugs and other pests powerfully yet it is safe around humans and animals. Hygea Natural ExterminatorⓇ is Used by Hospitals & Hotels Nationwide to prevent Bed Bug outbreaks
- MADE & TESTED IN THE USA – We’re proud to make our products right here in the United States. Hygea Natural ExterminatorⓇ is a minimum-risk pesticide product. This 25(b) product is exempted from registration with the Federal Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA regulations. The study was conducted by a major U.S. university- Proven effective
- Hygea Natural is a manufacturer and global distributor of bed bug products and natural pest solutions. Private label, wholesale, and drop shipping are available
Additional Info :
EcoRaider All Purpose Insect Control 16 OZ Home and Kitchen, Fruit Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Moths, Roaches, Spiders, Gnats Fast Kill & Lasting Prevention, Natural & Non-Toxic, Safe for Children and Pets
Price: $15.59 ($0.97 / Fl Oz)
- 【Kills All Types of Home Invasive Insect Pests】: A versatile home protection tool against all unwelcoming bugs. This natural insect spray kills and repels invasive insects and provides continuous protection for your house. Kills flying, crawling, biting, and stinging bugs and other common household insects including but not limited to cockroaches, spiders, flies, fleas, borers, dust mites, ticks, wasps, scorpions, mosquitoes, fruit flies, silverfish, moths.
- 【Kills All Stages of Insects Plus Repels】: Kills adult insects, nymphs, larvae, and eggs all-inclusive, even kills the pesticide-resistant insects on contact. Just spray it, no insects can escape. After spraying the insecticide spray, the residual effectiveness continues to work for 3 to 4 weeks, providing extended preventative protection.
- 【Proven by Published University Studies】：EcoVenger (Formerly EcoRaider) is rated #1 “the most effective among many other natural products”, stated in a leading university study published by the Journal of Economic Entomology. More studies have demonstrated that its efficacy is comparable to or higher than most popular chemical pesticides (Deltamethrin, Cyfluthrin, and Chlorfenapyr). When comes to pesticide-resistant superbugs, it outperforms chemical pesticides by several folds.
- 【Natural & Non-Toxic but Highly Efficacious】：Contains no pesticides or toxins. Its active ingredients are our proprietary combination of botanical insecticidal compounds that are organically extracted from aromatic plants. The compound’s combination is lethal to insects by blocking their neuron transmitter but does not affect humans, animals, fish, or birds.
- 【Your Safety is Our Priority】：EcoVenger goes through strict examination by an EPA-authorized lab to ensure the whole formula imposes no toxicity in dermal sensitization, oral intake, skin irritation, eye irritation, or inhalation. Therefore the product can be safely used around children and the elderly. It is also pet, bird, and fish friendly so you can use it almost anywhere with peace of mind. No need to vacate before spraying. No staining on most surfaces. The pleasant scent dissipates fast.
Additional Info :
Bed Bug & Mite Extra Strength 24oz Spray by Hygea Natural –50% Off – New Formula 66% Stronger- Stain & Scent Free Treatment – Natural Formula – Child & Pet Safe
Price: $26.50 ($26.50 / Count)
- Our natural, nontoxic formula is a child and pet friendly.
- Odorless and Stain Free Can be sprayed anywhere without anyone knowing
- Perfect DIY solution- tested and used by professional exterminators
- Made in the USA
Additional Info :
Natural insecticides for bed bugs can be a great option for those looking to avoid harsh chemicals and keep their home safe. However, it is important to note that this is not an instant solution and may require multiple treatments over time. It is also important to consider the method of application when choosing a product