It is a natural way to get rid of pests in the house. It is made from vegetables like onion, garlic, ginger, and hot pepper. All ingredients are organic with no chemicals used. Insecticides can be used in your kitchen for cockroaches. You can also use it as a body spray or room spray for mosquitoes. It is best to store in a dry place away from direct heat or sunlight because some ingredients might lose potency due to drying out.
Having organic dinners on a regular basis is extremely important. Most people can agree that eating organic is the healthy way to go. If you want to protect your family and your loved ones from unhealthy chemicals then you need the best Organic Insecticide for your Home. There is a wide range of readymade insecticides available, but there’s always the risk of these products being unhealthy for kids and pets. To avoid this, you could make your own homemade insecticide to kill the bugs in the house – so that no one gets poisoned with residual chemicals from readymade products.
Have you tried everything to get rid of those pesky, annoying bugs but nothing seems to work? I had been fighting a losing battle with aphids and white flies in my garden. They seemed to be everywhere, eating every leaf that I didn’t spray with pesticides. Every product that I sprayed only seemed to make them bolder, as if they were immune. I knew there had to be a better option out there somewhere.
How Can We Make Simple Insecticides at Home?
Making your own insecticide doesn’t have to be complicated. It’s easy to find the ingredients you need at any home center and make a simple repellent that works just as well as commercial products. If you’re planning on using your insecticide inside, make sure that you use products that are safe for indoor use. Otherwise, they may damage your home or irritate your skin and lungs.
What Insecticide Can I Use Indoors?
Neem Oil. Organic neem oil is a natural pesticide for indoor plants, and it’s very effective in controlling and eliminating common houseplant pests. It also has a residual effect, so you don’t have to treat the plant every day like you would with other methods.
Neem oil can also be used on soil and around the outside of your home to control ants, spiders, beetles, and other insects that may be entering through cracks in the foundation or other openings in your home’s structure. Be sure to spray the perimeter of your home to prevent pests from entering from outside as well as treat any plants you may have growing near windowsills or doors.
What Is the Best DIY Insecticide?
The best DIY insecticide is a mixture of water, dish soap, and essential oils. This mixture will kill insects on contact and repel them from your home. It’s also safer than many commercial insecticides because it’s made with natural ingredients that won’t harm you or your pets. Essential oils also have anti-viral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties which can help keep your home clean and healthy.
What Naturally Keeps Bugs Away?
Lemongrass, citrus, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, citronella, catnip, and lavender oils all possess properties that repel bugs. The oils can be used individually or combined to make a simple anti-bug potion. Mix about 1 cup of water with 25-30 total drops of oil into a small spray bottle.
Spray the mixture on yourself, your clothing, and your pets as needed to keep mosquitoes and other insects at bay. You can also use this mixture to treat your outdoor spaces and plants to discourage pests from coming near them in the first place.
List of Natural Insecticide For Inside The Home
It is important to use natural insecticides inside the home. The following list includes some of the best natural insecticides for inside the home.
Nature-Cide All Purpose Insecticide. All Natural Roach Killer, Spider, Mosquito, and Ant Spray to Keep Your Home Safe. Kills on Contact. No Strong Odor. 32 oz
Price: $19.95 ($0.62 / Fl Oz)
- All-Natural Insecticide | Made from 100% natural and non-toxic ingredients. Environment-friendly mosquito repellent & ant killer
- Eliminates Pests on Contact | Designed to stop insects in their tracks. Kills bedbugs, cockroaches, ants, wasps & other pests in contact
- Easy-to-Use | Comes as a pre-mixed solution in a ready-to-use commercial spray bottle
- Safe for Everyday Use | All-natural mosquito killer & bug spray with no known health risks to people or pets. Keeps homes and offices free of pests and insects, limiting exposure to dangerous chemicals & pesticides
- Effective Against Common Pests | This insect repellent works on many common pests, from mosquitoes to roaches for a pest-free home or office
Additional Info :
EcoRaider All Purpose Insect Control 16 OZ Home and Kitchen, Fruit Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Moths, Roaches, Spiders, Gnats Fast Kill & Lasting Prevention, Natural & Non-Toxic, Safe for Children and Pets
Price: $15.59 ($0.97 / Fl Oz)
- 【Kills All Types of Home Invasive Insect Pests】: A versatile home protection tool against all unwelcoming bugs. This natural insect spray kills and repels invasive insects and provides continuous protection for your house. Kills flying, crawling, biting, and stinging bugs and other common household insects including but not limited to cockroaches, spiders, flies, fleas, borers, dust mites, ticks, wasps, scorpions, mosquitoes, fruit flies, silverfish, moths.
- 【Kills All Stages of Insects Plus Repels】: Kills adult insects, nymphs, larvae, and eggs all-inclusive, even kills the pesticide-resistant insects on contact. Just spray it, no insects can escape. After spraying the insecticide spray, the residual effectiveness continues to work for 3 to 4 weeks, providing extended preventative protection.
- 【Proven by Published University Studies】：EcoVenger (Formerly EcoRaider) is rated #1 “the most effective among many other natural products”, stated in a leading university study published by the Journal of Economic Entomology. More studies have demonstrated that its efficacy is comparable to or higher than most popular chemical pesticides (Deltamethrin, Cyfluthrin, and Chlorfenapyr). When comes to pesticide-resistant superbugs, it outperforms chemical pesticides by several folds.
- 【Natural & Non-Toxic but Highly Efficacious】：Contains no pesticides or toxins. Its active ingredients are our proprietary combination of botanical insecticidal compounds that are organically extracted from aromatic plants. The compound’s combination is lethal to insects by blocking their neuron transmitter but does not affect humans, animals, fish, or birds.
- 【Your Safety is Our Priority】：EcoVenger goes through strict examination by an EPA-authorized lab to ensure the whole formula imposes no toxicity in dermal sensitization, oral intake, skin irritation, eye irritation, or inhalation. Therefore the product can be safely used around children and the elderly. It is also pet, bird, and fish friendly so you can use it almost anywhere with peace of mind. No need to vacate before spraying. No staining on most surfaces. A pleasant scent that dissipates fast.
Additional Info :
Wondercide Natural Products – Indoor Pest Control Spray for Home and Kitchen – Fly, Ant, Spider, Roach, Flea, Bug Killer and Insect Repellent – Eco-Friendly, Pet and Family Safe — 32 oz Cedarwood
Price: $34.99 ($1.09 / FL Oz)
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this pet-safe insect spray kills and repels indoor pests and keeps your home pest-free. Kills flying, crawling, biting, and stinging pests including ants, roaches, spiders, flies, fleas, ticks, wasps, scorpions, mosquitoes, fruit flies, silverfish, moths, gnats, carpet beetles, earwigs, palmetto bugs, and waterbugs.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME. This versatile bug control spray is also an indoor flea treatment and flea killer for your home. It kills fleas in carpets, furniture, bedding, and flooring, and eliminates adults, eggs, and larvae in the home without staining.
- SAFE FOR DOGS & CATS. Pet-friendly, this spray is gentle enough to use several times a week around your loved ones, and throughout the house, yet powerful enough to fully eliminate pests and provide lasting defense of your household from invading insects.
- PLANT-BASED AND POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Using natural essential oils, this spray is a safe alternative to electronic bug zappers, lights, traps, powders, granules, and conventional pesticides. No artificial colors, fragrances, or harsh chemicals. Biodegradable. Cruelty-Free.
- EASY-TO-USE. This eco-friendly biopesticide can be sprayed easily around the home, throughout the kitchen, bathroom, and any other living area. Simply spray around windows, doors, baseboards, under sinks, cabinets, and appliances. Works great for dog kennels and cat condos, too. Spray as often as desired for a pest-free home. Made in the USA from naturally-derived ingredients and safe around children. Safe when used as directed.
Additional Info :
Natural Bug, Insect & Pest Killer & Control Including Fleas, Ticks, Ants, Spiders, Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, Roaches, and More for Indoor and Outdoor Use, 128 Oz Gallon
Price : $29.95
- ✅ REPELS FAST FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS- Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Dust Mites, Earwigs, Fleas, Roaches, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks & Common Household Bugs
- ✅ NATURAL – Concentrated Formulation of Peppermint, Clove & Vinegar. Safe For People, Pets & The Environment When Used According To Directions
- ✅ INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE – For Indoor Applications Use Anywhere There is An Issue With Unwanted Bugs For Outdoor Applications Use On Furniture, Trash Cans, Foundations, Garages, Pool Houses, and Sheds. Will Not Stain
- ✅ EASY TO USE JUST SHAKE AND SPRAY – Comes With Comfortable Heavy Duty Trigger Sprayer That Is Guaranteed Not To Clog
- ✅ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – OUR PRODUCT WORKS. Thousands of Customers Cannot Be Wrong. Not Satisfied? We’ll Refund Your Money, No Questions Asked
Additional Info :
Ecosmart Organic Home Pest Control, 64-Ounce
Price : $22.46
- Kills and Repels Over 100 Home Invading Pests
- Use in All Areas In & Around Your Home, Including Kitchens
- Environmentally Safe
- Works Fast.
- 64 oz. Ready to Use
Additional Info :
The best natural insecticide for inside the home is a combination of essential oils. These essential oils are safe and effective, and they can be used in conjunction with other methods of pest control to provide a holistic approach to keeping your home safe from pests.
Essential oils kill insects by causing them to suffocate, rather than having to kill them directly with chemicals. This means that it takes longer for the oil to work its magic, but it also means that you don’t have to worry about killing off beneficial insects in your garden or your yard as well.
If you’re looking for an alternative to chemical pesticides and want something that’s natural and safe for your family and pets, look no further than essential oils.