Babies are prone to mosquito bites as they’re soft and tender. Mosquitoes are not picky when it comes to blood, they’ll bite anybody. But do your babies need to put up with the pain of mosquito bites? That’s why natural mosquito repellents for babies and adults are so popular.
A baby’s skin is very sensitive. So it’s very important not to create any mosquito bites for babies. Mosquitoes’ bites can cause severe diseases like malaria, dengue, encephalitis, yellow fever, and many others. To protect your little angel from mosquito bites use these best natural mosquito repellents for babies and make sure that it does not get a single bite.
If you are planning to get a spray mosquito repellent for your baby, you might want to consider using natural mosquito repellents made from herbs. By applying these natural insect repellents, you can definitely protect your baby from mosquito bites that cause infections and other diseases.
Mosquitoes have been around for centuries, and they do not seem to be going away soon. Even in the most technologically advanced countries, there are still diseases caused by mosquitoes that cannot be prevented. After thousands of years of fighting them, we still cannot clear all parts of our planet from mosquitoes.
Natural mosquito repellent for babies is a great option for anyone looking to keep mosquitos away. The natural ingredients in these sprays can be soothing and calming for children, as well as effective at keeping mosquitoes away from you and your family.
Mosquitos are a major annoyance that can ruin a good night’s sleep or a trip out to the park. They can also carry diseases such as West Nile Virus, Encephalitis, and Dengue Fever which can be very dangerous for young children. It is important to use a natural product on your baby so that it does not irritate their skin or cause any other issues.
Mosquito Repellent For Babies Under 6 Months
Mosquitoes are annoying, but they can be dangerous for infants and young children. Mosquitoes can carry disease-causing parasites that can cause a number of serious illnesses, including malaria. There are many types of mosquito repellent available to protect your baby from mosquitoes. The best choice depends on your child’s age, how often you will use it, and how effective you want it to be.
You should always use some kind of mosquito repellent on your baby when outdoors or in areas where mosquitoes are common. If your baby is younger than 6 months old, however, you should use a different product than what you would normally use on yourself or an older child. This is because some ingredients in insect repellents can irritate a baby’s sensitive skin or eyes.
Mosquito repellent for babies under 6 months is a very important thing to have in your child’s diaper bag. The mosquito-borne diseases that can be contracted from mosquitoes are dangerous and even deadly, and you want to make sure that your child is protected.
DIY Natural Mosquito Repellent For Babies
There are many natural methods that can be used to repel mosquitoes. If you want to protect your baby from mosquito bites, you should consider using these DIY natural mosquito repellents. These homemade mosquito repellents are safe for babies and children since they do not contain harmful chemicals that may cause allergies. The following are some of the DIY natural mosquito repellents for babies:
-Mix together 5 drops of tea tree oil with 1 cup of water in a spray bottle. Shake well before each use and spray on exposed skin whenever you are outdoors. This homemade mosquito repellent works effectively against mosquitoes and other insects.
-Mix 4 tablespoons of coconut oil with 10 drops of citronella essential oil in a bowl or shallow dish. Add 30 drops of lemongrass essential oil and stir well until all ingredients are combined thoroughly. Apply this mixture on exposed areas such as arms, legs, and face before going out into the sun or while spending time outdoors at night when mosquitoes are most active in our area.”
What Mosquito Repellent is Safe For Babies
It’s not uncommon to want to make sure your baby is protected from mosquitoes when you’re out for a walk or hike. It’s important to remember that the chemicals in many mosquito repellents are dangerous for infants and young children, so it’s important to know what repellents are safe for them.
First, most chemical-based repellents contain DEET. It’s best to avoid these types of repellents because they can be toxic if ingested by small children. If you are going on a long trip and want to take insect repellent with you, consider using one that contains citronella or lemon eucalyptus oil instead of DEET. These natural oils have been shown to repel mosquitoes for up to three hours, long enough for most outdoor events or adventures.
In addition, some natural options include essential oils like citronella, lemongrass, eucalyptus, and cedarwood oil. These can be found in candles and sprays that you apply directly onto your skin before heading outdoors.
How To Prevent Mosquito Bites on Babies
Mosquito bites are the worst, especially for babies. They’re itchy and uncomfortable, and they can lead to infections. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to prevent mosquito bites on your baby.
First, make sure that your baby isn’t exposed when you’re outside. If you’re going to be outside with your baby, cover him or her up completely with long sleeves and pants (and socks). You can also use bug spray, just make sure that it’s approved by the FDA for use on babies under two months old.
You should also avoid going out at dusk and dawn when mosquitoes are most active, this is when they’re looking for food. If you do go out during this time of day, bring bug spray with you so that you can use it once the sun goes down and before bedtime.
List of Natural Mosquito Repellent For Baby
Mosquito-repellent products for babies are a great way to protect your child from the risks of mosquito bites. They are also useful if you have a newborn since it is difficult to avoid mosquitoes while they are sleeping outdoors.
Natural repellents are safe and effective in keeping mosquitoes away from babies and children. They contain ingredients like citronella oil, lemongrass oil, cedarwood oil, and eucalyptus oil. These oils are naturally derived from plants and can be used without causing any harm to babies.
Price: $19.98 ($1.66 / Fl Oz)
- Made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, or dyes
- Made with plant & essential oils of citronella, peppermint, rosemary, lemongrass, and geranium
- Plant and essential oils help keep mosquitoes away
- Product not tested on animals
Additional Info :
Sallye Ander “No-Bite-Me” All-Natural Bug & Insect Repellent – Anti Itch Cream – Safe for Kids and Infants – Repels Mosquitoes, Black Flies, Fleas, and Ticks – 2 oz
Price: $14.95 ($7.48 / Fl Oz)
- ALL IN ONE REPELLENT AND ANTI-ITCH: “No-Bite-Me” DOES IT ALL. Forgot to apply “No-Bite-Me” and got some bug bites? No problem: it’s an anti-itch cream too. Other creams make you choose between repelling bugs and treating uncomfortable bug bites, but “No-Bite-Me” prevents and repairs bug-bombed skin. Effective on black flies, mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks.
- KEEPS BUGS AWAY NATURALLY: Our proprietary blend of 16 essential oils, including cedar, mint, rosemary, and lemongrass, creates a strong minty and herbaceous scent that helps keep bugs at bay for up to 4 HOURS – while ensuring your sensitive skin is safe and healthy.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN: “No-Bite-Me” is a completely safe, natural bug repellent. It’s easy to apply – just dot on exposed skin and blend in. No mess. No fuss. Deet free to protect even the smallest adventurers.
- FULL SIZE FOR BEST VALUE: Our 8oz tin of “No-Bite-Me” cream is amazing for the seasoned traveler. Throw a tin in your backpack, or keep it handy when camping. One tin provides plenty of relief for you and the whole family.
- SALLYE ANDER PROMISE: When you buy Sallye Ander products, you can rest assured knowing you are supporting a company committed to quality and the environment. All products are 100% handmade in the USA from organic locally sourced ingredients, and we’re completely cruelty-free
Additional Info :
California Baby Plant-Based Natural Bug Repellant Spray (6.5 fl. oz.) Skin Safe, Plant-Based Formula for Babies, Toddlers, Kids | Outdoor Protection from Mosquitoes (1 Pack)
Price: $23.95 ($3.68 / Fl Oz)
- Premium Baby Insect Repellent. More than a mosquito repellent for kids, this fast-absorbing spray can also repel biting flies, ticks, and fleas.
- Full Body Protection. This plant-based bug spray can be sprayed over arms, legs, and exposed skin, as well as external clothing and layers.
- No harsh Chemicals. Protecting your baby is as important to you as it is to us, which is why our bug repellent contains no DEET or other harsh chemicals.
- Pure, plant-based Ingredients. We only use pure essential oils in our formula, including lemongrass, cedar, and citronella, for true cruelty-free protection.
- Unbeatable Quality Assurance. As a brand trusted by parents all over, we aim to provide you with the fastest, most reliable product and customer support possible.
Additional Info :
BuzzPatch Mosquito Patch Stickers for Kids (60 Pack) – The Original All Natural, Plant-Based Ingredients, Non-Toxic, DEET Free, Citronella Essential Oil Insect Patch, for Toddlers, Kids
Price: $14.99 ($0.25 / Count)
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Created with you and your kids in mind. This mosquito repellant sticker is made with all-natural, plant-based ingredients. BuzzPatch is non-toxic and DEET free and uses the most effective and safe essential oil combination.
- INSTANT, CONVENIENT, EFFECTIVE: Instant and most effective in the first 8 hours but continues to be effective for 24-72 hours. Long lasting, easy to apply, and environmentally friendly.
- KID FRIENDLY, PARENT APPROVED – Kids love the colorful, cute smiley patterns that are comfortable to wear and fast to apply. Parents love that they can keep their babies, toddlers, and kids protected without harmful chemicals.
- MEDICAL GRADE ADHESIVE PATCHES – Non-woven fabric patches are medical grade and water-resistant. These pleasant-smelling patches will be your new favorite for the whole family.
- MULTI-USE FUNCTION – Perfect for babies, toddlers, kids, and adults. Convenient, the small package is perfect for on-the-go travel. Great for hiking, vacation, backyard, camping, patio, and parks. Protects day and night.
Additional Info :
YAYA ORGANICS BABY BUG BAN – All-Natural, Proven Effective Repellent for Babies, Children and Sensitive Skin (4-ounce spray)
Price: $12.99 ($3.25 / Fl Oz)
- All Natural Bug Repellent: Our extra gentle formula contains non-GMO therapeutic grade essential oils like geranium and certified organic castor and soybean oils. Perfect for sensitive skin and babies skin. Keep the bugs away from your little ones on your next outdoor adventure
- Family Friendly: Protect your whole family with our baby-safe, natural bug spray. Great for travel, camping, hiking, fishing, summer adventures, and days spent in the mountains with your kids. Our natural baby bug repellent is independently lab-tested for efficacy
- Easy Application: No aerosol here – simply “shake and spray” from head to toe, avoiding eyes, mouth, and hands. Our bottle is recyclable, convenient for frequent applications, and the 4-ounce size easily fits into purses, diaper bags, backpacks, and pockets for traveling
- Safe and Gentle: Perfect for babies (6+ months), toddlers, children, pregnant/nursing mothers, and easily irritated skin. Protect your baby’s skin and health with Baby Bug Ban. Our bug guard spray won’t stain clothing and is safe to use on delicate, soft skin
- Fresh Floral Scent: Amazing floral scent that you and your baby will love and bugs will hate. Non-irritating, non-greasy, 100% plant-based, vegan, and cruelty-free formula. No DEET, Permethrin, clove, eugenol, alcohol, or synthetics. Made in the USA
Additional Info :
Mosquitoes are not just a nuisance, they can be dangerous. There are many ways to repel mosquitoes, but not all of them are safe for children. Mosquito repellents that contain DEET are not safe for children under 2 years old. DEET can be absorbed through the skin and cause seizures or brain damage in young children. If you choose to use mosquito repellent on your child, it is best to choose an alternative that is safe for children.
One type of mosquito repellent that is safe for babies is made with lemon eucalyptus oil. This natural oil has been shown to repel mosquitoes without causing any harm to children. You can purchase this type of repellent in most grocery stores or online at Amazon or other retailers.