Bed bugs are small insects that live in mattresses, couches, and other items. They can be very difficult to get rid of because they are so resilient. The Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers are made of a special kind of fabric that doesn’t allow bed bugs to pass through it, so you can be sure that your mattress is protected from these tiny pests.
The Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers are made of a special kind of fabric that doesn’t allow bed bugs to pass through it, so you can be sure that your mattress is protected from these tiny pests.
In order to stop the spread of bed bugs, it’s important to make sure they don’t get into your home in the first place. The Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers can help keep these blood-sucking creatures out of your room and away from your family’s belongings.
Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers are unique in that they are made from a material that has been tested and proven to kill bed bugs, ticks, and fleas. The material is non-toxic, so it can be safely used around children and pets. The covers come in a variety of sizes and colors, so you can get one to fit your mattress perfectly. They also have a waterproof backing that keeps the cover in place while you sleep.
The Orkin mattress covers are made of 100% polyester, which makes them soft and breathable. This also means that they can be washed easily in your washing machine. Each cover has a zipper closure on the bottom that makes it easy to clean. The covers are designed to fit mattresses up to 18 inches deep. You can also use these covers for box springs if you have them instead of the mattress alone. These covers will help protect you from bed bugs and other allergens that may be present in your home or apartment, including dust mites and pollen.
At Orkin, we believe that every person deserves to sleep soundly. That’s why we’re always thinking up new ways to help you get the best sleep ever, and that’s why we offer our exclusive line of Orkin Bed Bug Mattress Covers.
Is There a Mattress Cover That Kills Bed Bugs?
ActiveGuard Mattress Liner is a bed bug protective encasement made of a mesh material that can be used on various types of mattresses. The mattress liner is used to eliminate bed bugs and dust mites.
ActiveGuard is an insecticide-treated fabric with an impermeable barrier that protects against the transfer of fluids, such as liquids and solids, through the material. It also helps prevent body fluids from coming into contact with your mattress while you sleep, which can reduce your risk of getting sick or spreading germs around your home or hotel room.
What Kills Bed Bugs Instantly in Mattresses?
In order to kill bed bugs, you need to use insecticides. There are many brands that sell mattress covers for bed bugs, but the question is: what kills bed bugs instantly in mattresses? Here are a few options:
- Pyrethrins and pyrethroids are two common insecticides used to kill bed bugs. As far as pesticides go, these have relatively low toxicity to pets and people and are fast-acting. They also require a low dose to kill insects.
- The boric acid powder is another type of pesticide that’s commonly used on mattresses because it penetrates deep into fabric fibers where it kills all stages of life forms (eggs, larvae, pupae), including adult insects when the powder comes into contact with them. While boric acid dust seems safe enough when dry (it’s not flammable or explosive), it can cause irritation or even blindness if inhaled in large quantities; wear protective clothing if applying this solution yourself.
How Can You Protect Yourself Against Bed Bugs?
You can protect yourself from bed bugs by:
- Using a bed bug mattress cover. These covers are designed to fit over the top of your mattress and will prevent any bed bugs that may be there from escaping and coming into contact with you. They’ll also stop them from crawling up through the bottom of the mattress to get at you while you’re sleeping.
- Washing your clothes in hot water and drying on high heat. Bed bugs can only survive for a few days without feeding, so if they’ve managed to hitch a ride home with you in something like your jacket or jeans, then washing these items at 60°C should kill them off before they have time to make themselves comfortable in any new surroundings.
How Long Can Bed Bugs Live in Mattress Encasement?
Bed bugs are resilient, and it can take time to properly eliminate them. They can live for 1 year once they are encased in a bed bug mattress cover. Therefore, it is important to leave the bed bug mattress covered and sealed for at least 1 year.
Does Vacuuming Your Mattress Get Rid of Bed Bugs?
Vacuuming can be helpful in reducing the number of bed bugs in certain locations, especially where there are groups or clusters of bed bugs. Vacuuming is not 100% effective but will help capture bed bugs. However, it should be noted that vacuuming alone is not a substitute for other treatments such as sprays and powders. If you suspect you have a bed bug problem we recommend that you contact an Orkin technician to come to diagnose your home with our free inspection service.
List of Bed Bug Encasement and Killers
Bed bug encasements are an essential part of any bed bug treatment plan. They’re an easy way to keep your home safe from bed bugs without having to throw away your furniture or take drastic measures like sleeping on an air mattress in the living room. Bed Bug Encasement and Killer are non-toxic, eco-friendly products that protect against bed bugs.
Utopia Bedding Zippered Mattress Encasement Queen, 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector, Absorbent, Six-Sided Mattress Cover
- MATTRESS ENCASEMENT – Fits Queen size mattress perfectly with dimensions 60 inches by 80 inches; 15 inches deep pocket
- KNITTED POLYESTER FABRIC – Stretchable knitted polyester fabric fits the mattress easily and gives a comfortable feel while you sleep
- ZIPPERED COVER – Zippered cover with a zip secures the mattress from 360 degrees; it protects the mattress
- 100% WATERPROOF PROTECTION – Mattress encasement protects your mattress from unwelcome spills and keeps your mattress clean and safe. High-quality TPU backing on all sides resists any leakage into the mattress.
- EASY CARE – Machine washable; tumble dry for easy maintenance; Note: Packaging might slightly vary
Additional Info :
Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider 16 oz, Fast and Sure Kill with Extended Residual Protection, Natural & Non-Toxic, Child & Pet Friendly
Price: $19.95 ($1.25 / Fl Oz)
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of economic entomology published a university study confirming that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, and kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — University study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE, AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :
- Protects Against Urine, Fluids, Perspiration
- Cotton Terry Surface With Membrane Back Coating (Waterproof, Noiseless, and Breathable)
- Great For Those With Kids, Pets Or Incontinence (OEKO-TEX Certified SH025 151792)
- Will Not Change The Feel of Your Mattress (Registered with the FDA as a Class 1 Medical Device)
- Fitted Sheet Style Design – King Size Mattress Protector 76″ x 80″ – Fits up to 18″ deep
Additional Info :
SafeRest Zippered Mattress Protector – Premium 9-12 Inch Waterproof Mattress Cover for Bed – Breathable & Noiseless Washable Mattress Encasement – Queen
- WATERPROOF – Big spill? No big deal. The soft terry cotton material on this waterproof mattress protector wicks up even the biggest accidents or stains without any leakage.
- ZIPPER GUARD – No holes here, folks. Our queen mattress protector comes with a well-designed zipper to make sure your bed is covered from every angle for protection from unwanted creepy crawlies.
- BREATHABLE – Our cooling mattress protector is super soft, super secure, and super soothing. No more sweaty summer nights – this cover will keep you cool.
- LARGE FIT – These mattress protectors fit snugly on mattresses that are up to 12″ thick, to give you full bedding protection.
- MACHINE WASHABLE – You deserve bed covers that are as easy to clean as they are to sleep on – and we’ve got the answer. Toss this cover in the washer and tumble dry for a stress-free clean.
Additional Info :
Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea and Tick Killer – With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, 1 gal.
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use the spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- The second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
The best way to protect your home from bed bugs is with a bed bug encasement and killer. All-encompassing protection for your bed, this product will help you sleep safely and securely.
Bed bugs are small insects that feed on blood. They hide in cracks and crevices during the day, emerging at night to feed on human hosts.
They can cause skin irritation, allergic reactions, rashes, and bites that are itchy. In extreme cases, they can spread diseases like hepatitis B or C. It is important to get rid of them as soon as possible because they multiply quickly, a single female may lay up to 500 eggs in her lifetime.
A bed bug encasement will trap these tiny pests in one place so they cannot spread through your home or office building where they might cause harm to others as well as yourself. It also prevents them from laying eggs so that any existing ones will eventually die off without being able to reproduce again.