Cockroaches are just gross. There’s no other way to say it. Cockroaches can spread diseases and cause allergies because their tiny hairs get into everything. They’re not just a nuisance, they’re dangerous! What’s worse is that if you see cockroaches in your home, it’s probably been a year or more since they were the only insect you had to deal with. I know because this happened to me! We had an infestation of earwigs, spiders, and silverfish as well when we had an issue with cockroaches. Don’t worry though, once we figured out that food was getting everywhere they could get into at night (and day) we were able to stop our infestation cold turkey (pun intended). Cockroaches are scary and disgusting. Do you know how many species of cockroaches exist? About 4,600! Cockroaches are opportunistic feeders, which means they will eat any organic material with the exception of paper based items. You know the saying “when you have cockroaches in your kitchen you have everything in your kitchen” well it’s true. Because they eat anything, they can spread disease. Cockroaches can even damage structures of buildings through their constant eating. What kills cockroaches?
Powder To Kill Cockroaches
The ability to kill cockroaches with a simple powder is a new idea in the world of pest control. This innovative approach to pest control has been getting a lot of attention lately and we think it’s because it just works!
The only downside is that you have to be willing to put in the work yourself. The powder can be applied directly on roaches or in areas where they like to hide such as corners and cracks. Many people have found success by sprinkling the powder around their kitchen cabinets and behind appliances.
This unique approach is great for those who want an alternative way to get rid of cockroaches without using harmful chemicals or sprays. It may take some time for you to see results, but once it does you will never want to go back!
Cockroaches are disgusting, vile creatures. They leave their droppings everywhere, spread disease, and can even cause fires by chewing through electrical wires.
There are many different ways to kill cockroaches, but none of them are as effective as using our [product name] powder. It’s the only product of its kind that will kill cockroaches on contact, and keep them away for up to 30 days.
The reason this powder is so effective is because it contains a unique blend of natural ingredients that work together to kill cockroaches without harmful chemicals or pesticides. It doesn’t just mask the smell of roach feces—it actually removes the odor from your home while keeping other pests away!
If you’re looking for an effective way to kill roaches and keep them away forever, our powder is the way to go!
List of Powder To Kill Cockroaches
- Cyfluthrin 1%
- Buildings, Structures, Non-Food/Feed Areas of Food/Feed Handling Buildings and Transport, Houses, Hotels, Non-Food Areas of Stores, Warehouses, Hospitals, Food Processing Facilities
- Each pound of Tempo Dust will cover 1000 square feet.
Additional Info :
- PUT THE PESTS IN THEIR PLACE: Zap-A-Roach is designed to easily eliminate some of the hardest pests to fight. Combat a roach, ant, water bug, flea, and even silver fish infestation just by spreading Zap-A-Roach through your home. Put it in all of the bugs favorite places, and in no time, see the difference Zap-A-Roach can make in your life.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME IN EVERY WAY: Don’t worry about ruining baseboards, flooring, or appliances with Zap-A-Roach. It is a non-staining compound, safe to use on a variety of surfaces. Toxic to bugs, but not to your home, boric acid is the perfect option to maintaining the integrity of your house.
- UNDETECTED PEST CONTROL: Zap-A-Roach is designed to be odorless in your home, making it perfect to use throughout the house. Family and friends will never know that you’re combatting a pest problem and the bugs will never smell it coming. You’ll never have to deal with the pungent chemical sprays again.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: To use, shake well and twist cap until fully open. Holding bottle at a 45-degree angle, powder should flow freely when squeezed. Use a spoon to distribute powder in hard to reach places. Apply liberally, scatting under and behind large appliances, pipes and drains, and in cracks and crevices along baseboards.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Original Zap-A-Roach – The Original Roach and Ant Killer Since 1946. Kills roaches, water bugs, fleas, ants, and silver fish. Made of 100% Boric Acid. Odorless and Non-Staining. Net weight: 1 pound. Do not use where accessible to children or pets. Do not use where food is prepared or processed.
Additional Info :
- Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 kills the queen and destroys the mound, treats up to 162 mounds and requires no watering-in to be effective
- KILLS IN MINUTES: This treatment takes only minutes to apply, and begins killing in just 60 minutes, so you can get back to enjoying your yard fast
- KILLS THE QUEEN & DESTROYS THE MOUND: Killing the queen of a fire ant colony is essential to effectively destroying the mound
- EASY APPLICATION: Simply sprinkle the product over each mound when ants are active and leave it to work its magic — no watering-in needed, see product label for complete instructions
- USE AS PART OF ORTHO 2-STEP SYSTEM: First, destroy existing mounds and their queens with Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1; then, use Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules (sold separately) to prevent new mounds from forming for up to 6 months
Additional Info :
- Long Lasting – Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it’s kept dry
- Fast Acting – Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact
- Easy Application – The puffer bottle makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas
- Contains Irresistible Lure – Harris food grade lure attracts roaches from their hiding places
- EPA Registered – Made in the USA & Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-10) for use in homes with people and pets
Additional Info :
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :