Would you like to keep mosquitoes away from your children and pregnant women? Mosquito repellent is an essential thing to have around the house, especially around summer time. Whenever we talk about mosquito repellents, there are so many toxic products on the market that we don’t even want to touch. We shouldn’t use toxic products to repel mosquitoes because they might harm our bodies as well. And then, how can we repel mosquitoes without toxic products? According to experts, pregnant woman should take the necessary precautions against mosquito bites. You should always try to avoid being outside during dusk and at night, when mosquitos are the most active. While that is often not a possibility, it is important to remember to follow up on other steps as well. One of these measures includes the use of natural mosquito repellent products. Since you are already highly sensitive to many chemicals/scents, it is always best to choose natural mosquito repellents over others, such as DEET based products.
Pregnant Mosquito Repellent
Pregnant mosquitoes are more annoying than normal mosquitoes, but they aren’t any more dangerous. In fact, pregnant mosquitoes are often less harmful to humans than non-pregnant ones because they don’t carry as much disease and they’re not looking for blood as aggressively.
The only real danger pregnant mosquitoes pose is that they’re attracted to CO2 (carbon dioxide) so when you exhale, they’ll follow your scent and try to bite you. If you’re pregnant and have a bad reaction to mosquito bites, this can be dangerous.
Luckily, there’s a simple solution: mosquito repellent. Mosquito repellent can be applied to clothing or skin and keeps the bugs away from your body so they won’t bite you at all!
When mosquitoes are not a problem, it’s easy to forget about them. But once you’re pregnant, it’s time to do something about those pesky bloodsuckers.
Mosquito repellent is essential for protecting yourself and your unborn child from mosquito-borne diseases such as West Nile Virus and Zika. These diseases can cause serious birth defects and even death in babies.
But we’ve got some good news: There are plenty of options for keeping mosquitoes at bay while you’re pregnant!
If you’re pregnant and want to protect yourself from mosquitoes, there are a number of options.
You can use a repellent that contains DEET or picaridin, but the CDC recommends that you avoid using any product with those ingredients if you’re pregnant.
Instead, consider using a natural insect repellent. Citronella oil and lemon eucalyptus oil are both effective against mosquitoes. You can also try making your own natural repellent by mixing together water, baking soda, and lavender essential oil.
List of Pregnant Mosquito Repellent
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION – Proven plant-powered Picaridin 14-hour protection from mosquitoes and ticks. Not Available for Shipping to CA, MD, MO, PA, SD, WI, AF and Canada (2 Pack)
- KID FRIENDLY – Made with CDC recommended Picaridin, a bioidentical version of a long black pepper plant. Can be used on pregnant women
- IT DOES THE JOB – Water-resistant and non-flammable insect repellent repels biting flies, gnats, and chiggers for up to 8hrs
- FRAGRANCE-FREE – Insect repellent without a lingering chemical odor, wear with comfort and peace of mind
- LONG WEARING – No uncomfortable greasy residue left on your skin. Picaridin will not damage your clothing
Additional Info :
|Color||Stay Away Mosquito|
- Safe for use on the whole family, long-lasting insect and tick repellent lotion deters a wide variety of pests — up to 14 hours against mosquitoes and ticks and up to 8 hours against flies, gnats, and chiggers
- Fragrance-free topical insect repellent with 20% Picaridin — more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET; repels disease-spreading ticks (Lyme, tick-borne encephalitis) and mosquitoes (West Nile, Dengue, and Zika viruses), chiggers, and more
- Very comfortable to wear on your skin, it’s ideal for all your outdoor adventures, from camping, backpacking, hunting, and fishing to backyard BBQs, sporting events, days at the park, and more
- Non-greasy; dries quickly and won’t damage plastics or synthetic coatings — safe for use on clothing, backpacks, watches, sunglasses, fishing line, firearm finishes, and more
- Top rated bug repellent by WireCutter/New York Times (May, 2020); maximize protection by pairing with Sawyer Permethrin tick and insect repellent spray for clothing and gear
- Causes Substantial but temporary eye injury.
Additional Info :
- ALL IN ONE REPELLENT AND ANTI-ITCH: “No-Bite-Me” DOES IT ALL! Forgot to apply “No-Bite-Me” and got some bug bites? No problem: it’s an anti-itch cream too! Other creams make you choose between repelling bugs and treating uncomfortable bug bites, but “No-Bite-Me” prevents and repairs bug-bombed skin. Effective on black flies, mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks.
- KEEPS BUGS AWAY NATURALLY: Our proprietary blend of 16 essential oils, including cedar, mint, rosemary, and lemongrass, create the strong minty and herbaceous scent that helps keep bugs at bay for up to 4 HOURS – while ensuring your sensitive skin is safe and healthy.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN: “No-Bite-Me” is a completely safe, natural bug repellent. It’s easy to apply – just dot on exposed skin and blend in. No mess. No fuss. Deet free to protect even the smallest adventurers.
- FULL SIZE FOR BEST VALUE: Our 8oz tin of “No-Bite-Me” cream is amazing for the seasoned traveler! Throw a tin in your backpack, or keep it handy when camping. One tin provides plenty of relief for you and the whole family.
- SALLYE ANDER PROMISE: When you buy Sallye Ander products, you can rest assured knowing you are supporting a company committed to quality and the environment. All products are 100% handmade in the USA from organic locally sourced ingredients, and we’re completely cruelty-free
Additional Info :
- REPELS & PROTECTS. Powered by Wondercide’s proven-to-work spray formula that repels 98% of mosquitoes, this insect repellent spray is a safe, effective control method for repelling bugs. In addition to being a plant-based mosquito repeller, this spray will kill and repel hundreds of common pests, such as gnats, ticks, fleas, no-see-ums, spiders, and other biting flies.
- GENTLE ON KIDS, EASY-TO-USE. Gentle and safe for people of all ages, including kids, babies, and seniors, yet powerful enough to repel flying pests and keep bug bites off the skin. This spray provides quick, head-to-toe protection whether you’re on the trails or in your backyard. Just spray on and stay protected.
- DEET-FREE & VERSATILE. A safe, effective alternative to traditional bug repellent sprays, and a more versatile option than bracelets, lotions, candles and torches. Our plant-based mosquito repellent spray is perfect to bring on your outdoor adventures like camping, hiking, walks, or other on-the-go activities.
- NO NASTY INGREDIENTS. Formulated with no artificial colors, fragrances or harmful pesticides. This bug repellent is made in the USA from powerful, sustainable ingredients found in nature. Cruelty free and biodegradable.
- POWERED BY NATURE, AS POWERFUL AS DEET. Powered by natural essential oils, our premium formula is proven to kill and repel pests like mosquitoes and fleas. Safe for use on adults, children, and pets when used as directed. DEET-free.
Additional Info :
- DEET-Free, Made With Essential Oils – Our repellent bracelets are made with essential oils: Geraniol Oil, Lemongrass Oil and Citronella Oil. Essential oils have been found to repel mosquitoes.
- 10 Resealable Bags – Each mosquito repellent bracelet is individually wrapped in a resealable bag, keeping it fresh and increase the life span.
- One Size Fits All – Cliganic repellent bracelets are fully adjustable, stretchy and easily fits.
- Perfect For Outdoor, Waterproof – Best for indoor, outdoor and travel. Keep it together with your picnic backpack accessories. Enjoy the outdoors without worrying about pesky mosquito bites.
- For Adults & Kids – When used as directed
Additional Info :