Bed bug heat treatment is a new form of pest control which combines traditional methods with new technology, and it is effective at eliminating bed bugs. The actual heat treatment process happens rather quickly, taking only eight minutes (which would be enough time to kill off a large number of bugs). There is little if any disruption to your home or business as the same day heat treatment preps your space for immediate return to normal activities once the treatment has been completed. Debrid Injections as well as a follow-up pest inspection are also included in most cases. Accompanying your licensed heat treatment company to the inspection can be somewhat intimidating. As a homeowner, especially one that is dealing with bed bugs, you may feel at a loss as to what to look for while inspecting the property. Let’s take the mystery out of it and provide some handy tips on how to best prepare for your follow-up inspection with your heat treatment company.
Prep For Bed Bug Heat Treatment
If there is a bed bug infestation in your home, it is important to prepare your home before beginning the heat treatment process. Here are some tips:
-Minimize clutter in your home and remove items that may be hiding or harboring bed bugs.
-Launder all bed linens and clothing in hot water (130°F). If you have access to a dry cleaning service, this is an option as well.
-Vacuum carpets and upholstered furniture thoroughly, paying special attention to cracks and crevices where bed bugs may hide. This will help reduce the number of live bed bugs prior to the heat treatment process.
Before you set your home up for bed bug heating, there are a few things you should know.
First, if your home is infested with bed bugs, it’s important to make sure that you have a plan in place to deal with them. You can do this by hiring an exterminator or using DIY methods like steam cleaning and vacuuming.
Second, make sure that you have the right equipment on hand so that you can take care of your bed bug problem quickly and effectively. The most important tool is a heat gun or other form of heat treatment device that will kill the bugs without damaging furniture or other items in your home.
Finally, remember that heat treatment doesn’t always work on its own—you may need additional measures such as vacuuming up dead bugs after each treatment session.
List of Prep For Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- BED BUG TREATMENT: Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites.
- USE INDOORS: Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams – do not use on pets.
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: This non-staining formula leaves no odor.
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate – inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present.
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan — treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control.
Additional Info :
- Eliminate Home Invading Pests: bugmd is the safe and effective way to target hundreds of indoor and outdoor pests including ants, fleas, mosquitoes, roaches, mites, moths, spiders and tons more This essential oil based spray is the perfect solution to keep your home, yard and other spaces pest free without ever sacrificing your family’s health and safety.
- One small concentrate bottle is all you need to create a 32 oz bottle of pest control spray that can easily be sprayed in and out of the home, including in bathrooms, bedrooms, pet areas, kitchens, baseboards, sheds, cabinets and gardens and outdoor areas. Simply add your full Essential Pest concentrate to 27 oz of cold water into a bugmd Essential “Forever” Spray bottle, shake and spray.
- Plant Based, Non-Toxic Formula: bugmd utilizes the power of plant oils such as cottonseed oil and clove oil, instead of toxic killers, chemical sprays and poisonous fumes, so you never have to worry about putting your family in danger while you effectively control pest invasions. bugmd is safe for wood, carpet and fabrics.
- Fast Acting Formula: Our essential oil based spray kills some species in seconds and eliminates all within 30 minutes. Plus, bugmd can even work on some species known to have resistance to typical insecticides and sprays. Utilize this versatile formula as often as needed to quickly and safely defend your home.
- Effectively Protect Your Home: Our multi-use pest control spray effectively kills insects at all stages of their lifecycle. From eggs, to larvae, to adults, our biopesticide powerfully treats and eliminates the invasion of pests at any stage, so you can enjoy a bug free home. Works great as a natural cockroach killer indoor home.
Additional Info :
- Say Goodbye to Bugs – Kills a variety crawling insects including roaches, ants, fleas, silverfish, earwigs, bedbugs, and more
- Attracts and Kills – Made from diatomaceous earth and selected baits, this powder causes insects to dehydrate and die within 48 hours after contact
- Mechanical Killer – Unlike many traditional chemical insecticides, insects cannot build an immunity to diatomaceous earth
- Use Where Insects Hide – DE can be used indoors or outdoors. Apply in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, or create a barrier around entry points
- Peace of Mind – This powder is OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening so you can use it without worry
Additional Info :
- Speeds healing of wounds, sores, cuts, scrapes and chafing.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Clinically proven, safe for sensitive skin.
- Non-Greasy, Fragrance-free, Paraben-free.
Additional Info :
- ACTIVE COOLING: Our Cube Sleep System’s Chili Cool Mesh Pad cools your body at night to help you stay asleep and wake up rested. Utilizing a water-based technology to regulate the surface temperature of your existing mattress, the sleep system circulates water throughout the pad, cooling you while you sleep. For the precise temperature you want, adjust the sleep system from 55 to 115F (13-46C). [*Not meant to replace conventional A/C. Peak operating performance can be affected by ambient temperature and humidity.]
- IMPROVED SLEEP: Sleep cooler all night long at a precise temperature to achieve the deep sleep you need to feel rested and restored. The Cube’s active temperature-management technology provides you with the most comfortable sleeping environment for quality and restorative sleep.
- COOL MESH AND DUAL ZONE: The Cool Mesh side of the cooling mattress pad provides maximum cooling effect, while the quilted cotton-blend side produces cool comfort. Cover half the bed with a ME pad (single) or an entire bed with the WE pad (dual zone), which provides the ability to temperature regulate each side independently.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Create your ideal body’s ideal sleep environment with a thermostat for your bed. Use the wireless remote to set a precise sleep temperature. You can even set or change your bed temperature without having to get out of bed.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: The pad connector can be placed at either end of your mattress to accommodate multiple bed frame styles, power source locations, and control unit access. Elastic straps allow the mattress pad to fit any mattress height, and the ME pad even works on split adjustable beds. The cooling mattress pad is 100% machine washable and dryable.
Additional Info :