Pesticides killing pests on the lawn? What does this mean? This means that if you want to kill your yard pests – insects, in a natural and easy way, you can use pesticides. Pesticide for yard is usually used to control the bad insects on your lawn. But do you know how to make pesticide for your yard? There are numerous types of household pests and insects. Some of them are more dangerous than others to human health, causing serious diseases and affecting the human nervous system. One of these parasitic agents is the spider mite, which attacks many plants, especially those grown in the open air. Spider mites usually live on the undersides of leaves. Their colors range from brown to yellow or red, depending on the color of the plant that serves as their habitat; as a result, it is possible to discover them only when they move on the leaf’s surface. The first thing a homeowner with a spider mite intrusion does is to reach for pesticide solutions. But insecticides specifically designed to eliminate spider mites can only be bought in garden stores, which means you do not have any ordinary walk-in or drive-through convenience stores that contain pesticides for yards such as this one.
Pesticide For Yard
The best pesticide for your yard is the one that works for your yard.
You may have heard that a certain brand of pesticide is the best, or you might have heard that pesticides are generally bad for the environment and should be avoided. But neither of these things is true.
The truth is, pesticides can be very helpful in keeping your yard healthy and beautiful. They’re also incredibly useful in keeping pests away—which means they can save you money on pest control services and help keep your pets safe from harmful chemicals.
But there’s no one-size-fits-all product out there—the best pesticide depends on what’s going on with your yard and what you’re trying to accomplish. That’s why we’ve put together this list of options: so that you can pick one that works best for you!
Pesticides are chemicals used to control pests. While some pesticides are harmful to humans, others are not.
The most common way for a person to be exposed to pesticides is through contact with skin, clothing or shoes that have been in contact with pesticides. The most common ways for pets and children to be exposed are by ingesting or inhaling pesticides, which can happen when they lick their paws after walking on treated lawns, when they drink water from puddles on the ground where pesticides were sprayed, or when they eat plants that have been treated with pesticides.
If you use any pesticides in your yard or garden, make sure they are labeled as safe for use around pets and children. If you have pets at home, always read labels carefully before using any pesticide product near them.
List of Pesticide For Yard
Wondercide – Flea and Tick Spray Concentrate for Yard and Garden with Natural Essential Oils – Kill, Control, Prevent, Fleas, Ticks, Mosquitoes and Insects – Safe for Pets, Plants, Kids – 1 Gallon
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this pest repellent spray is powered by natural essential oils and kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, roaches, flies, scorpions, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats and more. Safe alternative to conventional pesticide sprays, zappers, and foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe for cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed areas and environments. Just mix desired amount of product into any applicator and fill to the top with recommended amount of water, spray your backyard, and enjoy.
- TREATS UP TO 2 ACRES. Can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, patios, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed. Our concentrates are a great refill to the Wondercide Ready-to-Use Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Spray.
- TREAT NATURE WITH NATURE. No artificial colors, fragrances or harsh pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable plant-based ingredients. Safe when sprayed outdoors around pets, kids, and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies. Cruelty-Free and biodegradable.
- PLANT-DERIVED AND POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Powered by cedar oil, Wondercide is proven pest protection, especially for flea, tick, and mosquito removal.
Additional Info :
Spectracide 1-Gallon Acer Plus Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns and Landscapes Concentrate, Brown/A (96203)
- FAST-ACTING FORMULA: Protects lawns, vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs
- ACRE PLUS: Covers up to 64,000 square feet of lawn
- KILLS 180 PLUS PESTS ON CONTACT: Kills above and below ground – kills grubs, ants, fleas, chinch bugs, mosquitoes, sod webworms, aphids, beetles, whiteflies, mites, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA: Provides up to 2 months of control of nuisance pests
- CONCENTRATE FORMULA: Mix with water – see product label for mixing rates
Additional Info :
- Cyfluthrin 6.0%
- Cykick CS can be used indoors and outdoors to control all types of pests.
- Low Mix Rate: To get a 0.05% solution mix Cy-Kick CS Insecticide at a rate of 1 ounce per gallon of water. High Mix Rate: To get a 0.1% solution mix Cy-Kick CS Insecticide at a rate of 2 ounces per gallon of water.
- Can not ship to NY
Additional Info :
Thermacell Tick Control Tubes for Yards; 24 Tubes; Protects 1 Acre from Ticks; No Spray, No Granules, No Mess; Environmentally Friendly Alternative to Tick Spray & Tick Repellent
- TESTED FOR PROTECTION: Thermacell Tick Control Tubes are a no-spray, no-mess, easy way to kill deer ticks and prevent the spread of Lyme and other diseases such as babesiosis or anaplasmosis. Developed at Harvard University School of Public Health.
- KEEP TICKS AWAY: 24 tubes provide advanced tick protection for up to 1 acre per application. Apply 2X per year for best results (spring and summer). Works best in New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Northern Woods where Lyme disease is concentrated.
- EASY TO USE: Place tubes around areas that attract mice, such as rock walls, wood piles, brush, sheds, gardens, and wooded areas. Place no more than 10 yards apart. Works with nature to reduce tick population.
- IDEAL FOR BACKYARDS: Most tick bites occur in your yard, so protect your pets and family members with this biodegradable tick control you can trust. Does not harm the environment, pets, or people.
- THERMACELL GUARANTEE: Backed by 1-year Thermacell Satisfaction Guarantee. See packaging for details. Includes 24 tick tubes.
Additional Info :
SPECTRUM BRANDS 53944, 10-Pound Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns Granules 10 Pounds, Kil, 10 lbs
- KILLS LAWN INSECTS: Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
Additional Info :