Cockroaches as pets was popularized in the 1950s, sparking what is now known as the Cockroach Craze. This craze took people from the beaches and put them into homes with their very own pet bugs. A number of varieties of cockroaches are available for purchase, from Madagascar hissing cockroaches to giant Madagascar Giant Hissing Cockroaches, which are often times larger than a human hand. The benefits of having a pet cockroach include their low maintenance and long lifespan. Cockroaches are one of the most common pest in our homes. They like to locate in places where there is food spillage and crickets which is why most of them can be found in pantries, basements, kitchens and even under the refrigerator. Many people are repulsed by their very appearance which is why it’s better to domesticate cockroaches rather than killing them. Whether you want to cut your mop cost for your hotel, aquariums or do you just have a weird fascination with these insectoids — this article will show you how to successfully and humanely domesticate cockroaches.
Are you looking for something unconventional? Something that will make people stop and stare?
We’ve got just the thing.
Introducing Pet Cockroaches.
Pet Cockroaches are the perfect way to add a little bit of culture to your home—and they’re not just for show. These little guys are here to help!
They’re great companions, with a calming presence that makes them ideal for people who live alone or have trouble sleeping. They’ll keep you company while you watch TV or work on your computer, and they don’t need much attention at all. All they ask is that you keep them fed and make sure their water dish is filled up!
Pet Cockroaches come in a variety of colors and sizes, so whether you want something small and colorful or large and dark, we’ve got what you need. Plus, if one gets too big for its enclosure or starts getting aggressive toward other pets in the house, we can always take it back and give you another one!
The unique thing about these pets is that they are not easy to breed. In fact, it can be quite difficult to get a pair of cockroaches to mate. This is because cockroaches are solitary creatures and will often ignore each other if they aren’t in the mood for mating.
You need to be prepared for this because it means that you will have to wait a long time before you can expect any baby cockroaches. It may take months or even years before you see any young ones.
Another thing that makes these pets unique is that they don’t need their own cage. They can live in your house and roam around freely without needing any special housing arrangements or equipment like other animals do. This makes them a great choice if you’re looking for something easy but unique!
List of Pet Cockroaches
- Safe and strong essential oil formula (safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed)
- Safe to use around kids and pets (when used as directed)
- Tested and proven to start killing bed bugs in seconds
- Even kills resistant bed bugs – 100% Satisfaction (see product label for details)
- Spray at all angles
Additional Info :
Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider 16 oz, Fast and Sure Kill with Extended Residual Protection, Natural & Non-Toxic, Child & Pet Friendly
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER — Journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy
- PROVEN THROUGH USDA IR4 PHP PROGRAM — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment
- KILL ALL STAGES INCLUSIVE & EVEN RESISTANT BED BUGS — Kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides. Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs
- EXTENDED DRY RESIDUAL PROTECTION — University study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY — certified USDA BioBased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
Additional Info :
Xout Anti Bed Bug Spray, Kills Bed Bugs and Dust Mites, Eggs and Larva on Contact, Ready to Use, Refreshing Scent, Safe Around Children and Pets, All Natural Plant Based Formula
- ANTI-BED BUGS AND DUST MITES: There’s no two ways about it, bed bugs are nasty creatures that can carry and spread disease. You do not want these guys running around you home feeding on you and your family. This bed bug spray will enable you to rid your home of these unwelcomed guests with haste.
- SAFE: When used as direct AND VERSATILE: Designed for use on fabrics, mattresses, carpets, rugs and other furniture, use this product wherever you find bed bugs or bed bug activity. XOut spray is safe to use around children and pets, plant based and kills bed bugs on contact.
- PEACE OF MIND: No one should have to worry about themselves or their children sleeping with bed bugs. Using XOut will allow you to rest easy knowing that Xout kills not only adult bed bugs, but also eggs and larva on contact. Re-take your home and get the rest you deserve.
- HOW-TO: Shake well before using, remove pillowcases/sheets and wash. Using broad spray setting, spray directly onto bed bugs and dust mites and areas where they live including mattresses, box springs, head boards, bed frames, carpets/rugs, floor molding, cracks/cervices, interior of nightstands and drawers. Change spray setting to narrow pattern and spray directly onto live bedbugs when encountered. Allow sprayed areas to dry before remaking bed. Follow up with additional applications as neede
- XOUT: By making use of modern technology, XOut kills bed bugs, dust mites, eggs, and larvae by contact. It is ready-to-use and made from a naturally derived, multi-purpose insecticides. XOut has a pleasant, refreshing botanical scent as well.
Additional Info :
Eco Defense Bed Bug Spray – USDA Biobased Bed Bug Killer & Dust Mite Spray – Child & Pet Friendly – Natural Non Toxic Repellent Treatment – 16 oz
- KILLS ON CONTACT – Natural, Organic, and Non Toxic ingredients eliminate bed bugs on contact in all stages of life; Eggs, Nymphs, and Adults.
- NON STAINING – Won’t stain your bedding like some products on the market. Apply directly to sheets, mattress and cover to kill bed bugs on site.
- SLEEP SECURE – Made of completely natural, organic and non-toxic ingredients. No worries of fumes or dangerous pesticides and chemicals coming in contact with you and your family.
- FASTEST TREATMENT – Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer Spray works extremely fast and is easy to use. Many customers have found it easier to use and more effective than other Bed Bug products including; Bed Bug Powders, Bed Bug Traps, and Bed Bug Foggers. Rest assured, Eco Defense is your #1 solution.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Formulated by professional exterminators we guarantee Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer to work for you. Try 100% Risk-Free for 60 days and if you are not absolutely THRILLED with the results we will refund 100% of your purchase. No questions asked.
Additional Info :
Terminator (32 oz) | Bed Bug, Ant, Flea & Cockroach Killer | All Natural, Non-Toxic, Child & Pet Friendly, 100% Effective, Fast Acting, Stain & Odor Free, Extended Protection 30 Days (32 oz)
- ✔️100% EFFECTIVE KILLER. Powerful pest treatment spray for household and commercial use. Lab tested and proven to completely eliminate bug infestations, including bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, fleas, carpet beatles & millipedes.
- ✔️SAFE AND NATURAL. Made from non-toxic, natural ingredients that produce immediate results. Scent free with no harmful fumes that come from traditional pesticides.
- ✔️GUARANTEED RESULTS. Lab tested and proven results. Effective for small and medium infestations. Even kills pesticide resistant bugs while providing extended residual protection of up to 4 weeks after initial use. 100% money-back guarantee.
- ✔️EASY-TO-USE – Use it on mattresses, sofas, floorboards, furniture, carpets, cracks, and crevices and in your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, business or as a travel spray to create a zone of protection.
- ✔️TIP. Get best results by shaking prior to use.
Additional Info :