One of the more common insects found in houses is the flea. Fleas can be particularly bothersome because they require a host animal to survive. While fleas are more frequently found on dogs, cats and other pets, they can exist in the house environment. Fleas are a seven-legged parasitic insect which commonly infest pets. Humans or cats can also become infested with fleas. Fleas are a pain as they cause itching and scratchiness as well as spread several dangerous diseases including murine typhus, plague, Lyme disease and tapeworms. Are you tired of fighting that pesky flea infestation on your beloved pet ? Would you like to have control over this pest and eliminate it from your home once and for all? Let me tell you now, don’t waste your time with chemical sprays they will not work. You have to use a homemade remedy that is free of chemical disinfectants. This is why I created this article, to help you get rid of pests the natural way — in this case, get rid of those fleas…
Pet Fleas In House
Pet fleas are a common problem in households with pets. They can be found on cats, dogs, and other mammals. Fleas are wingless insects that feed on the blood of their hosts, which can include humans. Their bites cause irritation and itching, and their saliva may contain bacteria that cause skin infections in humans.
Pet fleas typically live on the skin of dogs and cats. They do not burrow into the host’s fur like other types of flea species. When they are not feeding on blood from their host, they live off of dried blood left behind by previous bites or from dried fecal matter on their bodies.
Pet owners should take measures to keep their pets from bringing fleas into the home environment. Fleas can be found in grassy areas outside homes where pets roam freely without leashes or supervision by owners who may not be able to keep up with them at all times during walks around town or neighborhood parks where children play frequently during warm weather months when outdoor activities are popular among families living there throughout springtime weather patterns each year.
Pet fleas in house can be a real pain. It is not only the fleas that are annoying but also the blood left behind by those fleas when they bite. This can leave you worried about your pet and your home, especially if you have young children at home.
To help you get rid of these pests, we have put together some tips that will help you in getting rid of them once and for all.
1. Vacuum often: Vacuuming is an easy way to get rid of these pests since they lay eggs in carpets and furniture which can be sucked up by vacuuming.
2. Wash your pets regularly: Fleas tend to stay on dogs, cats or other animals that live inside your house because they prefer warm temperatures over cold temperatures outside where they could freeze to death overnight or die from dehydration if it’s too hot outside during the day time hours when most people are awake working during their daily activities around town or at work at their respective jobs etc.. So by washing your pets regularly with soap and water every week or two weeks depending on how dirty or smelly they get from playing outside with other dogs chasing each other around playing games like fetch etc..
List of Pet Fleas In House
Raid Flea Killer, Kills Fleas, Crickets, Roaches, Silverfish and Ticks, Use in your Home or on your Dog, 16 oz (Pack of 6)
- Flea and tick killer for inside your home and on your dog
- Kills: fleas, crickets, roaches, silverfish and ticks on contact
- Non-staining insect killer formula is designed for use in your home or on your dog
- Tick spray with clean, pleasant scent
- To kill fleas and ticks on surfaces: remove soiled pet bedding and clean thoroughly or destroy. Use flea spray on sleeping quarters of pets, around baseboards, windows, door frames, wall cracks, and floors
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
PETARMOR Home Carpet Powder for Fleas and Ticks, Protect Your Home From Fleas and Deodorizes Carpets, 16 Ounce
- LONG LASTING CONTROL: PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray kills all stages of fleas and protects against reinfestation for up to 7 months. Kills fleas, dust mites and lice.
- PET ODOR: PetArmor Flea and Tick Home and Carpet Spray freshens and deodorizes carpets, has a clean fresh scent, and is available in a 16 oz. ounce size.
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST PESTS: PetArmor Home Powder kills brown dog ticks, fleas, and flea eggs, flea larvae, and flea pupae.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: Find fleas or ticks on your pet? They are probably in your home. Fleas lay up to 50 eggs a day. PetArmor Home Carpet Power helps you in the fight against fleas and ticks.
- PETS ARE FAMILY: PetArmor flea and tick home products help you confidently protect your furry family member from fleas and ticks at home without a visit to the vet.
Additional Info :
PETARMOR Home and Carpet Spray for Fleas and Ticks, Protect Your Home From Fleas and Eliminate Pet Odor, 16 Ounce
- PetArmor Home and Carpet Spray continuously kills ticks, fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to 7 months
- This flea and tick home spray reaches fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, drapes, baseboards, upholstered furniture, closets, and pet bedding without leaving a residue or odor
- Flea and tick control also effectively kills bedbugs, lice, and dust mites
- Flea spray disrupts the flea life cycle by preventing the development of adult fleas
- Covers 500 square feet of your home, protecting your family and indoor/outdoor cats and dogs from the biting, itching, and disease transmitted by fleas and ticks
Additional Info :
TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray For Dogs, 32oz – Essential Oils Kill Fleas Naturally on Carpet, Furniture, & Bedding – Suitable for use in Homes with Dogs & Cats – Made in the USA
- Indoor Pest Treatment — Guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact, this powerful solution can be applied directly to carpet, furniture, and bedding. Helps effectively repel fleas for up to two weeks.
- Natural* Pest Control — Essential oils help effectively kill and repel fleas, ticks, larva, and eggs.
- Cleaner Solution — Natural active ingredients offer a healthier alternative to synthetic products made with pyrethrins or permethrins.
- Light Fresh Scent — Clove, lemongrass, cedarwood, and cinnamon oils act as powerful pest repellents and leave a pleasant citrus aroma.
- Easy to Use — At the first sign of an infestation, apply to carpet, upholstry, and bedding. Always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness.
- Family Owned — TropiClean products are proudly made in the U.S.A by pet lovers like you.
- Pair & Protect — Use with TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Shampoo for additional pest protection.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care and Dental Products.
- Suitable when used as directed for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older.
- Contains one (1) 32oz bottle of TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Home Spray.
Additional Info :