There are numerous types of rat repellent and prevention so it might be difficult to know which kind is better. You might have a strong opinion on this topic, but one thing is for certain – all rats are gross, dangerous pests, and you definitely shouldn’t have them in your home. Feral rats can also transmit diseases, so having them near you is never smart. If you want to learn more about different rat repellents and prevention methods, keep reading. As a bonus, I’ll also tell you why plug-in rat repellent is the best option. If you are searching for a natural rat repellent that work, then check out Plug In Rat Repellent. If a rat gets to your food stash, they can cause a lot of food poisoning and disease. This is one of the main reasons why home owners start to look for some great ways on how to get rid of vermin like rats. The bad thing about rodents is that they are very difficult to kill using conventional means. It is therefore important to consider using the following techniques if you would like to successfully get rid of these pesky rodents from your home.
Plug In Rat Repellent
Plug in rat repellent is a great way to keep rats out of your home. It’s easy, affordable and most importantly, it works!
Plug in rat repellent is an effective way to repel rats from your house. This type of repellent uses ultrasonic waves to drive away pests like mice and rats. These waves are not audible to the human ear, but they are disruptive to the rodent’s eardrums.
The device emits a high-pitched sound that is too high for humans to hear, but which drives away rodents because it makes them uncomfortable. The noise does not harm the animal, so this method is safe for pets as well as homeowners.
The device works by emitting an ultrasonic tone that will drive away rodents from your home or business. There are no chemicals involved in this process, so there won’t be any harmful side effects for people or pets near where it is plugged in.
The Plug In Rat Repellent is a new tool for keeping rats away from your home. It’s an innovative combination of smells, sounds and light that are proven to repel rats from your property.
The secret behind the effectiveness of this product is in the combination of three different deterrents: light and sound, as well as smell. The light and sound scares away the rats because they don’t like the brightness and loud sounds. In addition to that, the smell creates an unpleasant environment for them, making them want to go elsewhere.
This device can be used indoors or outdoors and it’s suitable for all areas where rats might be found. It’s powered by electricity so you can easily install it anywhere you want without worrying about running out of batteries or needing any other source of power like gas or solar energy sources which would require additional equipment purchases in order to make them work properly on your property.
List of Plug In Rat Repellent
- 【ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY】This ultrasonic insect repeller is the latest version,The product can repel mice, bats, squirrels, spiders, cockroaches, wasps, ants, crickets, bedbugs, silkworms, mosquitoes, bees and other small pests.
- 【WIDE EFFECTIVE COVERAGE】 This rodent repellent indoor ultrasonic is suitable for 1600 square feet of area, It’s widely used in homes, warehouses, offices, gardens, hotels, etc. We recommend you to install one for each room because the ultrasound cannot penetrate walls and solid objects. But for areas with serious Vermin, we suggest install 2 or more pest repeller.
- 【MORE COMFORTABLE FOR BABYS AND PETS】 Our mice repellent plug-ins is 100% environmental and effective. The ultrasonic repellent will not be heard by humans and pets.Alternative to harmful and dangerous chemicals, poisons and traps, without bad smell.Throw away the harmful poisons, traps typically and dangerous chemicals typically like roach killer used in households for pest control.
- 【EASY TO USE】 Just plug the pest repellent into the socket. Please make sure to install it vertically 7-31 in away from the floor. And make sure there are no barriers like curtains or cabinets covering in front of the mice repellent plug-ins.
- 【LIFETIME GUARANTEE ASSURANCE】 It usually takes 3~4 weeks for a different result depending on the amount of infestations. From the date of purchase we offer a guarantee of 90 days. If there are no results we will issue a full refund. Since our goal is to help you get rid of those pests.
Additional Info :
- Fine tuned the range of ultrasonic frequencies
- Three function modes, green, blue and red, green and blue is inaudible, red is audible
- It can cover an area of 80 to 120 square meters
- Put one in one room as ultrasonic wave can not penetrate through walls and solid objects
- Working with low frequency ultrasonic wave
Additional Info :
- Humanely Repels Rodents – This plug-in repellent device is effective against mice, rats, and other rodents
- Mini Size, Maximum Coverage – Plug this device into an outlet in an average-sized room, including living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and dining rooms
- Tough on Rodents – The plug-in repellent produces a high frequency sound that repels rodents but is inaudible to humans
- Peace of Mind – This non-toxic, poison free rodent control method is safe for use around people and non-rodent pets
- Built-in Nightlight – A convenient nightlight feature emits a soft illumination which also lets you know the product is working
Additional Info :
- How It Work: Ultrasonic pest repeller works by invisible electromagnetic waves. The ultrasonic pest repeller is very effective in pest control and keeps pests and mice away from your home or office
- Quiet And Effective: Ultrasonic pest repellers work with low frequency ultrasonic waves, which are difficult for humans to hear. But it is very effective for rodents and pests, ultrasonic waves let them leave your home quickly
- Easy To Use: Being plugged into power sockets, the pest repellent will instantly shoo away harmful pests without any mess or odor. No need to clean up dead pests, no bad smell and Corpses, no battery required and save a lot of money
- Effective For Most The Pests: Install one pest repeller throughout each room for full coverage, repelling rodents, bugs, cockroaches, ants, insects and more
- Wide Coverage: Each insect repellent covers an area of up to 1600 square feet. It’s widely used in homes, warehouses, offices, gardens, hotels, etc. Only a few products are needed to protect the whole family from insects
Additional Info :
- Latest Ultrasonic Technology with Upgraded Chip: Adopting the latest ultrasonic chip to impact mice, rats, spiders, fleas, cockroaches, ant, flies, mosquitoes on their hearing and nervous system to make them unpleasant and uncomfortable, which will drive them away from your home and make them don’t dare to come close to your home anymore. What’s more, this pest repellent won’t kill the pests.
- FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL – This electronic pest repeller is friendly for human and our lovely pets like dogs and cats. Odorless, noiseless and no radiation.Pest control uses sound waves to drive pest and rats away without killing them leaving nasty dead insects or rodents behind for you to deal with.
- Easy to Use and Install: Simply plug in our ultrasonic pest repeller, It works when you notice the hazy glow. This machine should be installed 10-30inch away from the floor, and no other obstacles around within 1 meter.
- Coverage Area: The maximum coverage of our ultrasonic pest repeller is up to 1200 square meters. Due to the solid walls that will weaken the effect of the ultrasonic wave, we suggest using 1 unit per average-sized room with a pest problem. Additional units will be required in larger areas.
- Multipurpose&Energy-Saving: Costs less than $10 a year in electricity, but can save hundreds in dangerous pesticide spraying. Suitable for living room, bedroom, kitchen, store, house, warehouse, garage home, apartment, shed, tenants, and more.
Additional Info :