The admire insecticide acetamiprid is principally used for curtailing an assortment of insects, which include aphids, leaf-hoppers, caterpillars and moths. The acetamiprid insecticides are found in concentrate form as well as an admixture with some other active ingredients to provide improved results on a number of pests.
Acetamiprid (brand name Admire) is a non-systemic (not absorbed by plant’s roots) insecticide belonging to the chemical class of neonicotinoids and nitromidazoles. First registered for use in 1996, acetamiprid is produced by Arysta LifeScience. With its excellent insecticidal activity, the active ingredient Acetamiprid is an ideal solution for a wide variety of pests that could potentially threat agriculture.
When speaking of the safety front, Acetamiprid boasts of being one of the safest insecticides developed so far. According an FCC study, this insecticide is almost five times safer to mammals and more than 50 times safer to birds when compared to other chemical insecticides such as permethrin and chlorpyrifos, two popular treatments for pest control for homes.
What is admire used for?
Admire is a systemic insecticide belonging to the chemical class of neonicotinoids. It can be used as a foliar spray or soil drench on many plants.
Admire is effective against caterpillars, beetles, leaf miners, aphids, thrips and other pests. Because it is systemic, it is absorbed by the plant and distributed in all parts where it can be used as a preventive or curative treatment for insects that are feeding inside the leaves or roots of plants.
How do you mix admire insecticide?
To prepare the spray, add a portion of the required amount of water to the spray tank and with agitation, add ADMIRE 240 Flowable Systemic Insecticide.
Add the remaining amount of water to the spray tank. Inject the required amount of ADMIRE 240 Flowable Systemic Insecticide into the spray tank.
What is the most popular insecticide?
The most commonly used insecticides are the organophosphates, pyrethroids and carbamates.
Organophosphates are a highly toxic class of chemical compounds that are used in agriculture to kill pests. They are used in a wide array of pest control applications, from household to agricultural uses. The most common organophosphate insecticides include chlorpyrifos and phosmet.
Pyrethroid insecticides are synthetic versions of pyrethrins, which are naturally occurring compounds found in some chrysanthemum flowers. Pyrethroid insecticides have been used for decades as an effective means of controlling insects and other pests such as roaches, fleas and ticks.
Carbamate insecticides are synthetic versions of carbamic acid, which is naturally found in plants such as tobacco or peanuts. Carbamate pesticides include carbaryl and propoxur, both recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as having moderate toxicity when ingested orally or inhaled.
How often should you apply insecticide to plants?
The best time to use a pesticide is when the soil is moderately dry and no rain is expected, on a cloudy day when temperatures are moderate.
If you’re using an insecticide for plant pests, you should wait for the soil to be moderately dry before applying it. If it’s too wet, the spray will not be effective at reaching its target. On the other hand, if it’s too dry, there may be little to no moisture left in the soil—so your spray will evaporate before it has time to kill any pests.
In addition to being dry enough for the spray to work effectively, make sure that no rain is predicted within 24 hours of application. If you apply your spray on a sunny day and then there’s rain before it has been absorbed into your plants’ roots or leaves, your efforts will be wasted.
Finally, try to choose an overcast day with moderate temperatures—this will help prevent burning or discoloration of your plants’ leaves while also allowing them time to absorb as much of the insecticide as possible.
What happens if you use too much insecticide?
If you use too much insecticide, it can have a very negative effect on your respiratory health. Respiratory exposure is particularly hazardous because pesticide particles can be rapidly absorbed by the lungs into the bloodstream.
This can cause the lungs to become inflamed and irritated, leading to swelling, fluid build-up and shortness of breath. It is also possible for the body to develop an allergic reaction to certain types of insecticides, which can lead to asthma attacks or even death if not treated quickly enough.
How much insecticide per Litre of water?
You need to use at least 250 mL of product per 10 litres of water against cockroaches, spiders, ants, fleas and mosquitoes.
It is important to note that this amount will vary depending on the insect you are trying to kill. For example, a spider might only require 125 mL of product per 10 litres of water, while ants may require up to 500 mL. The exact amount of product you need will depend on the size of your insect infestation and the type of insect.
In general, you should use as much as necessary in order to achieve complete eradication. If you do not see an immediate result after applying your solution then continue applying until all pests have been killed.
List of Admire Insecticides for Sale
The Admire Insecticide Company is proud to offer a wide range of products that are safe, effective and affordable.
Below are the list of popular Admire insecticides for sale:
Paulas Choice–SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant–Facial Exfoliant for Blackheads, Enlarged Pores, Wrinkles & Fine Lines, 4 oz Bottle
Price : $32.00 ($8.00 / Fl Oz)
- GENTLE NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) to unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten & even out skin tone. Combats redness, wrinkles, aging, enlarged pores, & blackheads. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- Dramatically improves skin’s texture for radiant youthful even-toned skin. Beta hydroxy acid (BHA also known as salicylic acid) mimics the natural exfoliation process of younger skin by helping it shed extra layers while unclogging and clearing pores.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types. Exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for a more even tone, plus it visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Paula’s Choice facial exfoliants are gentler on delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears. A BHA leave-on exfoliator delivers hydration & can exfoliate directly inside the pore & improve how the pore works.
- Paula’s Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
Additional Info :
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2: With Comfort Wand, Kills Ants, Cockroaches, Spiders, Fleas & Ticks, Odor Free, 1.1 gal.
Price : $14.49 ($0.10 / Fl Oz)
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
Price : $11.92
- 12 bait stations included
- Kills all common household ants
- Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations
- Patented design prevents bait from drying out
- Attracts ants fast
- Contains Borax
- Place baits near ant trails or where ants are numerous
- Use all 6 baits to ensure sufficient supply for the ants
Additional Info :
Price : $55.45
- Listing is for 1 Jug Talstar 3/4 Gallon Multi Use Insecticide —- On BACK ORDER BUY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- Coverage Area .5 – 1 oz. per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft. Active Ingredient Bifenthrin 7.9%
- Target pests Over 75 insects: Stink Bugs, Bed Bugs, Scorpions, Spiders, Mosquitoes, Cockroaches, Ticks, Fleas, Pillbugs, Chinch Bugs, Earwigs, Millipedes, Dichondra Flea Beetles, Spittlebugs and others * See label for complete list
- For use in Commercial & Residential: Indoors & outdoors Perimeters, Athletic Fields, Greenhouses, Kennels, Parks, Restaurants, Lawns, Turf-grass, Landscapes Ornamental Trees & Shrubs NOT for use as a broadcast across interior surfaces NOT for Food & Vegetable Gardens * See label for complete list
- Pet safe Yes, If used as directed on Label – Safe when Dry
Additional Info :
Price : $104.86
- KEY FEATURE: For systemic control of soil inhabiting pests in turfgrass and landscape plantings; featuring low use rates, application flexibility and great value
- LOW USE RATES for cost-efficient, highly effective control
- USE SITES: landscape, turf, golf courses
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: southern masked chafer, northern masked chafer, japanese beetle, european chafer, european crane fly, green june beetle
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Imidacloprid 21.8%
Additional Info :
Final words are, With Admire Insecticides, you can rest easy knowing that your crops will be protected all season long.