Don’t let bed bugs bug you: kill them with the most effective bed bug extermination process.If you think that you are the only one who has bedbugs or that they are not a real threat to your health, think again. More than a third of people in the world live in regions where bed bugs are a big issue. In some places, they are so common, they affect as many as 80 percent of households. It is true that you can take care of the problem yourself and save some cash; however, if this is not an option for you, find experts best suited to handle these pests. Why It’s Important to Get Rid of Bed Bugs? › Bed bugs are small, blood-sucking insects that can cause several diseases. To make sure to eliminate them as fast as possible, you need the help of a professional. But with the numerous bed bug exterminators these days, choosing one can be extremely difficult. What should you be looking for? How much would it cost?
Affordable bed bug extermination
Chemical extermination is an effective method of killing bed bugs, but the chemicals should be handled with extreme care. This form of extermination should always be carried out by a professional exterminator.
Chemicals can be harmful to your health, as well as the health of your children and pets. That’s why it’s important to hire a professional exterminator who will handle them safely and avoid any serious health risks.
Hiring a professional exterminator means that they’ll bring their own specialized equipment to heat up your room to an appropriate temperature. In order to accomplish this, they’ll be working with a heating unit that’s fueled by kerosene or gasoline, and it may take several hours for the entire process to complete. Because of the time and energy involved in this type of bed bug extermination, some people may choose to attempt DIY methods instead. Though these can be effective at killing bed bugs, having the right tools is key, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself back on the phone with the exterminators after a few weeks of attempting to handle things on your own.
If you’re interested in trying DIY extermination methods before calling in professionals, there are some household items you can use to try and heat up your room and kill off any bed bugs present. However, keep in mind that success rates are not as good with these methods as they are with chemical extermination processes like steam cleaning or fumigation.
Cold extermination requires a specialized freezer that can reach temperatures of -85 degrees Fahrenheit (-65 degrees Celsius). The exterminator will leave the infested item inside the freezer for at least 48 hours. Bed bugs die below 45°F (7°C). However, it is best to maintain the temperature at -15°F (-26°C) for four days to kill bed bugs in all life stages.
Cryogenic extermination is a pest control process that involves the use of liquid nitrogen, a substance so cold it will freeze bed bugs to death. This method can be employed by professionals to kill bed bugs and their eggs. While insects are particularly susceptible to the cold temperatures, cryogenic extermination is not toxic and can be used on furniture and other items in your home.
This very cold process will not affect other items in the room (like computers or clothes), nor harm humans. The treatment is also considered green as it does not involve using chemicals or pesticides.
In this method of bed bug extermination, the goal is for electric shocks to disrupt the water balance in the insects’ bodies. A single shock is enough to kill a bed bug, but as with heat and cold treatments, you need to make sure every single one comes into contact with the shock in order for it to be effective.
There are some commercial products available that use electricity to kill bed bugs, but these can be costly and often require professional installation. Instead, there are some DIY versions that work nearly as well. If you have an electric blanket, you can put your mattress or furniture on top of it and leave it there overnight (however long it takes for all of the bed bugs to move off of your mattress/furniture). The electric blanket should be set on its highest setting so that the temperature reaches at least 120°F.
Bed bug extermination can be affordable if you know how and where to look.
Can bed bug extermination be affordable? This is a question that many consumers seek to answer each year. The good news is that it can. However, in order to get the best prices on your extermination, you will want to shop around for the best deals and identify which companies are offering the best services for the most reasonable prices. Once you have located these companies, contact them and ask how much their bed bug treatments cost.
- Research local companies online
- Call these companies and ask questions about their pricing, methods and experience with bed bug elimination
- Ask friends or family members if they would recommend any of these businesses based on their own experiences with them (or if they know anyone who has used them)
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
- 12 bait stations included
- Kills all common household ants
- Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations
- Patented design prevents bait from drying out
- Attracts ants fast
- Contains Borax
- Place baits near ant trails or where ants are numerous
- Use all 6 baits to ensure sufficient supply for the ants
Additional Info :
- Classic Bounce outdoor fresh scent
- Helps Reduce Wrinkles
- Controls static cling in fabrics
- Helps repel lint and hair
- Softens fabrics
- Contains biodegradable cationic softeners
- For use in all types of dryers (HE & Regular)
Additional Info :
- Extra Concentrated for Long-Lasting Protection
- Natural Ingredients Proven Effective in the Real World
- Large 16oz Bottle
- Powerful Essential Oil
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :