The pine-based bed bug killing ingredient, alpha-cypermethrin, halts the blood feeding process by attaching to the receptors that regulate blood flow in a bed bug. This in turn leads to the bed bug’s death. In some tests, alpha-cypermethrin appeared to be 34 times as potent as DDT, a pesticide which was used extensively against bugs in the past. Although HEXAL Flea Insecticide has been approved for use against both fleas and bed bugs, it is suggested it should still be applied with caution before using on dogs and cats or anywhere near children or whilst pregnant. And you should always read product labels before using these products. Alpine Flea Insecticide with indoxacarb is designed for use on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. This product will control fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Alpine Flea Insecticide with indoxacarb also kills flea eggs and can be used as part of an integrated approach to eliminate fleas. Another active ingredient in this product is L-cyhalothrin which controls indoor flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis (cat fleas), Ctenocephalides canis (dog fleas), Simulium damnosum (Black Flies)) that may be associated with dogs or cats. Indoxacarb will kill adult fleas before they can lay eggs to reduce the severity of a larger infestation once a month treatment is started.
Alpine Bed Bug And Flea Label
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use Restrictions:
- You may use this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not apply indoors.
- Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated area until dusts have settled.
- Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. If possible, remove pets and birds and cover fish aquariums before application. Do not apply in a way that will contact people or pets either directly or through drift. Keep people out of the treated area until dusts have settled.
This product is for use only in the following areas: mattresses, carpet, pet resting/sleeping areas, bedrooms, closets, upholstered furniture, draperies, furniture and rugs. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet either directly or through drift. Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before application.
What this product should be used for and where
- Mattresses, carpet, pet resting/sleeping areas, bedrooms, closets, upholstered furniture and rugs.
- Do not use this product in a way that will contact any person or pet either directly or through drift.
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before application.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Application Instructions: Do not allow people or pets to enter the area during application.
- Do not allow people or pets to enter the area during application.
- Close windows and doors prior to spraying, stay out of treated areas until surfaces are dry.
- Open windows and doors after treatment has been completed for at least 15 minutes before occupying the treated room or area.
- Hold container upright with nozzle pointed away from you, press valve button and spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches until the surface is thoroughly wetted, applying 6 seconds of spray per square foot of surface being treated (equivalent to 1 second per linear inch).
- Rotate 180 degrees each time for thorough coverage across the entire bed when treating mattresses or furniture upholstery (example: headboard, box spring). Repeat on both sides of mattress or box spring (spray valance in direction of seams). Spray edges as well as tufts, folds, crevices and corners until damp but not saturated as severe staining may occur if applied too heavily onto plastic laminate surfaces such as dresser tops and night stands.
Do not apply until all household members and pets have left the room and closed the door behind them. Stay out of treated areas until dusts have settled. Ventilate room after treatment by opening windows or doors for 15 minutes. Close all windows and doors when treating mattresses and box springs to prevent cross contamination of bed bugs between units. To treat mattresses and box springs, hold container upright and place on mattress near pillow area.
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
Tilt container downward slightly to spray entire surface area (including seams and edges). Repeat as necessary on both sides of mattress and box springs while rotating 180 degrees each time so that entire unit is treated evenly.
Set up a ladder and tilt container downward slightly to spray entire surface area (including seams and edges). Repeat as necessary on both sides of mattress and box springs while rotating 180 degrees each time so that entire unit is treated evenly. Make sure the ladders are not set up too close to the mattress or box spring, as this will cause them to catch on fire.
- Safe for Pets
- Kills fleas for up to 30 days, Kills hatching flea eggs for up to 7 months, Kills bed bugs, Aids in preventing bed bug hatch
- Prallethrin for quick knockdown.Long-lasting IGR pyriproxyfen kills hatching eggs for up to seven months.
- 20 Oz Can Treats 2,625 square feet
- Use In: Apartments, Commercial Structures, Homes, Hotels, Kennels, Motels and Veterinary
Additional Info :
- Kills adult fleas for up to 30 days
- IGR Pyriproxyfen kills hatchling eggs for up to 7 months
- Reduced Risk active ingrdient Dinotefuran for fast knockdown and kill of adult fleas
- Won’t soak carpets; reduces treatment time and labor
- minimizes homeowner re-entry time
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Glue, Peanutbutter scent
- Mouse glue boards come with Catchmaster signature high quality
- Boards can lay flat
Additional Info :
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS: Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE: Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
Additional Info :