Bed bugs are disgusting and annoying. They also bring health risks as they feed on human blood. This can potentially lead to infections that may prove fatal to people who have a weak immune system. You cannot simply allow bed bugs to infest your environment without taking action. Exterminating them is the best way of getting rid of these unwanted house guests but this could prove to be costly, especially if you hire a professional. Here are some other things you can do yourself to prevent further infestation and limit their access to your home. Bedbugs are one of the most frequently encountered pests in the United States. The name “bedbug” is derived from the insect’s habit of hiding in bedding and other places where people spend a lot of time, such as hotels, schools, nursing homes and hospitals. In fact, bedbugs may have infested your home without you ever finding out. We have mentioned more information about it in our previous article , please check it out.
Anti Bed Bug Bed
Bed bugs are real and they are back.
It is a fact that bed bugs are real and they are back. They never really left, in fact.
With the recent increase of international travel, combined with a massive resurgence in their numbers, we as humans have become more than just hosts. We have become carriers and enablers of what has been described as an epidemic within our own homes.
Bed bugs are resilient, strong and spread across the world everywhere we go.
Incredibly resilient insects, these blood sucking bugs are spread across the world.
Bed bugs are one of the most annoying and resilient insects that you can find crawling around your home. They’re highly resistant to insecticides and other forms of pest control, which is why they’ve spread across the globe, infesting homes from New York to London, from Seattle to Paris. There are a number of methods for getting rid of bed bugs in your home, but none come close to being as effective or as permanent as the Anti Bed Bug Bed. This ingenious contraption is designed to starve out these pests by sealing them inside and denying them access to food. Once sealed inside the chamber on top of this bed, bed bugs have little choice but to starve. The Anti Bed Bug Bed has been proven so effective at eliminating these pests that it even works on entire colonies of cockroaches!
Bed bugs cause an unpleasant bedtime itch and can leave you with ugly bites all over your body.
Bed bugs cause an unpleasant bedtime itch and can leave you with ugly bites all over your body. Occasionally, they can even transmit disease.
They are back to your bed now. You can’t see them, but you will feel them. They will bite you every night, resulting in itchy red welts that last for days!
The Anti Bed Bug Bed is a new generation anti-bed bug solution for your home.
It’s a mattress cover with a special zipper system that acts as a barrier to prevent bed bugs from biting through the seams of your mattresses
Before you invest in high-tech bed bug sprays and traps, there is a more effective solution.
As you know, bed bugs are incredibly difficult to exterminate. They can hide in the smallest of crevices and their eggs will remain dormant for years until they find a host, at which point they hatch and immediately begin feeding. Over the past few years, many companies have tried to cash in on this problem by marketing ineffective solutions. The most common forms of these solutions are sprays and traps.
Sprays claim that their solution is effective because bed bugs cannot resist it, but this is simply not true as any homeowner can attest. Traps work by luring bugs with a light or CO2 source, but again, studies show that this method is not very effective given how resilient and mobile these pests are.
Our Anti-Bed Bug Bed Sheet provides an innovative tool to combat this problem: its design allows the sheets themselves to act as traps. Once a bed bug crawls onto the surface of our sheets, it encounters a network of long needles that impale and immobilize them instantly—and all without harming human occupants! At a cost of less than $50 per sheet (for full size), it’s also one of the most affordable options on the market today.
The BugBed is a special designed sheet that not only repels bed bugs, but even kills them on the spot.
….The BugBed is a special designed sheet that not only repels bed bugs, but even kills them on the spot.
This is how it works:
- You receive the product and open up the package
- You place it over your existing mattress or slip it into your own protective cover (we recommend you do so)
- The natural ingredients within the BugBed get to work and make their presence known to any pests nearby – using their instincts to protect themselves against this “danger”, they run away in the opposite direction.
According to the creator of this product, the sheet contains microscopic plastic spikes that kill the bugs within seconds.
Previously, we covered how to kill bed bugs with heat. Now, we’re taking a look at an anti-bed bug sheet that may be even easier to use. According to the creator of this product, the sheet contains microscopic plastic spikes that kill the bugs within seconds. This is because they destroy their outer shell, leading to dehydration and death.
The creator says that the product is safe for humans and has been proven effective against bed bugs in independent studies. It has also been used successfully on similar pests including fleas and dust mites.
The tiny plastic spikes lock onto the insect’s legs, causing irreversible damage by getting them stuck on the sheet surface.
The tiny plastic spikes lock onto the insect’s legs, causing irreversible damage by getting them stuck on the sheet surface. The bed bugs die within seconds and don’t pose any threat to humans.
As a bonus, you won’t even feel the microscopic needles because they are so small. They look like a hairy surface to the naked eye (but not in a good way).
However, it doesn’t harm humans at all, as we are not physically able of feeling these tiny needles.
However, it doesn’t harm humans at all, as we are not physically able of feeling these tiny needles. The same thing goes for any pets that might roam around the house or even for the environment. Whenever you’d want to get rid of your bed, you can easily recycle it with no worries.
Use anti bed bug bed
The key to the system is the anti bed bug bed sheet.
The anti bed bug bed sheet is a standard-sized, normal-looking piece of cloth that can be replaced in place of any cotton or synthetic fabric used on a bed. The only difference between an anti bed bug bed sheet and its counterparts is that this one has millions of tiny plastic spikes protruding from its surface. These spikes are invisible to the naked eye, but they are visible under a microscope, and it is through this field that we were able to determine how they work.
When a bed bug comes into contact with the spike-covered fabric, it punctures and kills it—the same way it would kill any other insect or parasite you might find crawling around on your sheets. However, these microscopic barbs do not seem to have any effect on humans whatsoever. Rather than reacting with people’s skin cells in some harmful way, the spikes simply bend over when pressed against our flesh and then return to their original shape when we get up again.
- FULL PROTECTION: 100% Water resistant barrier to offer the utmost protection for your mattress. Defends against body fluids, skin flakes, irritants, allergens, dust, debris and will protect your mattress from liquids and stains on all 6 sides.
- FULL COVERAGE: Completely encloses the mattress, acting like a protective layer over the top, bottom, and sides of the mattress. Safeguards your mattress from liquids and stains while also preventing anything from entering or escaping your mattress or box spring. Features Velcro Flap Zip Guard to ensure the zipper is tightly and completely sealed.
- HIGH QUALITY: Super soft thick knitted polyester microfiber fabric with polyurethane lamination to provide optimal comfort and long-lasting strength. The smooth polyester top layer is soft and comfortable under the sheets, while the polyurethane laminate is waterproof to offer the utmost protection.
- PERFECT FIT: Full coverage mattress encasement can fit any mattress up to 15 inches. Deep pockets: Stretchable enough to install easily and secured 360 degrees by a mini-zipper with a zip guard.
- HYPOALLERGENIC:Great For Those Suffering From Asthma Or Eczema, Its Breathable Membrane Allows Air To Circulate Yet Repels Liquids.
Additional Info :
- ANTI-BED BUGS AND DUST MITES: There’s no two ways about it, bed bugs are nasty creatures that can carry and spread disease. You do not want these guys running around you home feeding on you and your family. This bed bug spray will enable you to rid your home of these unwelcomed guests with haste.
- SAFE: When used as direct AND VERSATILE: Designed for use on fabrics, mattresses, carpets, rugs and other furniture, use this product wherever you find bed bugs or bed bug activity. XOut spray is safe to use around children and pets, plant based and kills bed bugs on contact.
- PEACE OF MIND: No one should have to worry about themselves or their children sleeping with bed bugs. Using XOut will allow you to rest easy knowing that Xout kills not only adult bed bugs, but also eggs and larva on contact. Re-take your home and get the rest you deserve.
- HOW-TO: Shake well before using, remove pillowcases/sheets and wash. Using broad spray setting, spray directly onto bed bugs and dust mites and areas where they live including mattresses, box springs, head boards, bed frames, carpets/rugs, floor molding, cracks/cervices, interior of nightstands and drawers. Change spray setting to narrow pattern and spray directly onto live bedbugs when encountered. Allow sprayed areas to dry before remaking bed. Follow up with additional applications as neede
- XOUT: By making use of modern technology, XOut kills bed bugs, dust mites, eggs, and larvae by contact. It is ready-to-use and made from a naturally derived, multi-purpose insecticides. XOut has a pleasant, refreshing botanical scent as well.
Additional Info :
- ✔️QUALITY DESIGN – Revolutionary design allows bed bugs to crawl into but not crawl out due to textured outer and slippery inner surface, sturdy heavy duty material supports heavy furniture up to 800 lbs
- ✔️ECO FRIENDLY – Free of any bed bug killer chemicals, talcum powder, child / baby and pet safe, white color makes it easy to spot trapped bugs
- ✔️UNIVERSAL FIT – Our bed bug traps are compatible with most furniture leg size up to 4 inches in diameter, couches, cribs, sofas, beds, chairs, kitchen furniture, stools. Our bed bugs traps can be used in nursing homes, hospitals, dormitories, hostels, hotels, and many other places. Makes a great addition to any bed bug treatment protocol
- ✔️BEST BUNDLE DEAL – Lowest price bundle with anti slip pads to prevent scratching floors, furniture from sliding. Includes multi purpose UV LED black light – that’s a $10 value included FREE with every purchase for our customers
- ✔️PROTECT AND PREVENT – Make “sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite” come true, 24/7 protection and easy detection identification of where bugs may be coming from
Additional Info :
- ✔️QUALITY DESIGN – Revolutionary design allows bed to crawl into but not crawl out due to textured outer and slippery inner surface, sturdy heavy duty material supports heavy furniture up to 800 lbs
- ✔️CEMICAL FREE AND SAFE – Free of any bed killer chemicals, sprays, talcum powder, child / baby and pet safe
- ✔️UNIVERSAL FIT – Our bed bug traps are compatible with most furniture leg size up to 4 inches in diameter, couches, cribs, sofas, beds, chairs, kitchen furniture, stools. Our bed bugs traps can be used in nursing homes, hospitals, dormitories, hostels, hotels, and many other places. Perfect addition and extra protection to any bed bug treatment protocol
- ✔️BEST BUNDLE DEAL – Lowest price bundle with anti slip pads to prevent scratching floors and furniture from sliding. Includes a multi purpose UV LED black light – that’s a $10 value included FREE with every purchase for our customers
- ✔️PROTECT AND PREVENT – Make “sleep tight, don’t let the beds bite” come true, 24/7 protection and easy detection identification of where bugs may be coming from
Additional Info :
- Play jokes on your friends and family!
- Prank your neighbors into thinking you phone can detect bed bugs!
- Has a realistic scan bar that makes it look like it’s actually reading your print!
Additional Info :