Aprehend is a safe and effective way to eliminate bed bug infestations. It’s made from botanical ingredients and has been proven by independent research done by the University of Minnesota. Aprehend is one product in a range of biopesticides developed for use against pests including ants, cockroaches, fleas, flies (including fruit flies), mosquitoes, spiders mites, and more recently bed bugs from Bedbugger Labs Inc., which operates under license by JF Oakes Australia Pty Ltd.
The Aprehend Bed Bug Treatment is a good choice for anyone who wants a fast-acting solution for getting rid of bed bugs in their home. The product works by penetrating through the exoskeleton of the insect and disrupting its ability to move around freely. This results in paralysis before death occurs within minutes after application.
The Aprehend Bed Bug Treatment comes with comprehensive instructions on how best to use it so that you can achieve maximum effectiveness every time you use it on your mattress or couch etc.
What Does Aprehend Do?
Aprehend is a biological spray that kills bed bugs. It is used as a treatment for bed bug infestations in bedrooms and furniture, as well as on mattresses, couches, and other soft upholstered surfaces. Aprehend contains the fungus Beauveria bassiana which is a natural insecticide that targets insects like ticks, mites, and fleas, but it also works to kill bed bugs.
Aprehend is an alternative to other sprays and powders because it doesn’t contain pyrethroids or pyrethrins (which can be harmful when inhaled or absorbed through the skin).
Where Can Aprehend Be Sprayed?
Aprehend is sprayed in your bedroom, furniture, and carpets. It must be applied to the bed sheets, mattress, and pillows as well as to any other areas where you think that bed bugs might be living. Spraying it on the bed frame and headboard will also help prevent infestations from spreading to other rooms of your house.
More reviews can be found on the website.
You can find more reviews on the manufacturer’s website. You can also find them on third-party websites, such as Amazon and Google Reviews. There are also many reviews available on social media like Facebook or Twitter and on video-sharing websites such as YouTube or Vimeo. Reviews are also available on forums and discussion groups. Finally, you can find them on blogs dedicated to bed bug treatments and control methods.
List Of Products To Get Rid Of Bed Bug
Getting rid of bed bugs is one of the most difficult things you will ever do. They are small, they hide in hard-to-reach places, and they can be extremely stubborn. The good news is that there are plenty of products available on the market that can help make the process easier for you.
Dr. Infrared Heater DR-122X4 Large Size Bedbug Treatment System,Black
Price : $1,077.52
- Wipes out 100% of bed bugs of all forms
- Safe, powerful, and non-toxic form of treatment
- Easy to set up and load infected items for treatment
- Sizable service space: (112L x 58W x 79H inches)
- Ideal for treating many infested items such as sofas, beds, desks and much more
Portable Electric Bed Bug Sanitation Heater | Professional-Grade | Heat Treatment System and Equipment | Get Rid of Bugs | 19,000 BTU | ePro 400XP Bundle Package for 400-600 Sq Foot Room | Green
Price : $2,399.00
- 100% KILL: All the equipment and training you need to obtain a 100% kill of bed bugs every time! Modern bed bug populations are highly resistant to insecticides. Not to mention environmentally friendly, heat is known to be a very effective bed bug killer and can be used in many different ways to treat infestations.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This package includes a powerful ePro 400XP electric heater, an Air Mover 4000, 4 power cords, 1 hand-held laser temp sensor, and 1 flash drive containing comprehensive video training (for the DIY-er or Pest Control Professional) to guarantee 100% kill of bed bugs and their eggs in rooms up to 400-600 square feet in just 8 hours.
- EPRO 400 XP ELECTRIC HEATER: Powerful 19,000 BTU output. Portable and lightweight, weighing only 28 pounds with dimensions 18″ L x 14″ W x 18″ H. The heater requires 46 amps for full operation.
- AIR MOVER 4000: Strong 4000 CFM output. Portable with a built-in handle for convenient storage and transportation. Lightweight weighing only 33 pounds, dimensions 21″ L x 12″ W x 22” H.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! All GreenTech Heat heaters come with a 2-year repair or replacement warranty and a 100% guarantee kill as long as the equipment is applied correctly.
ZappBug Room Bed Bug Heater for Beds and Couches | Real Reviews | Time-Tested | Excellent Customer Service…
Price : $1,695.00
- Large capacity heats furniture, mattresses and extra-large items above 120℉ 50℃ using four 1500W electric heaters
- The ZappBug Room system kills bed bugs in all stages of the parasites’ life cycle – eggs, nymphs and adults.
- Easy to use: set up, load with items, and press on, no need to bag items.
- Large collapsible treatment tent: Measures 111 inches-by-57.5 inches-by-80 inches
- Two carry bags allow for easy transportation by a single person
In conclusion, Aprehend Bed Bug Treatment is the best solution for getting rid of bed bugs. It’s a safe and effective treatment that gets rid of all traces of the infestation so you can get back to sleeping in your own bed again.