Almost every pet owner in the world has had to deal with fleas at some point, and that’s understandable. With all of the animals in our homes and on our laps, it’s hard to avoid! For instance, approximately 80-90% of all dogs have a flea infestation at some point during their lives. Also, if you own a cat, up to 70% will get a flea infestation during their lifespan. Just because fleas are so common doesn’t mean that you have any less control over them. In fact, does cat fleas bite humans have the ability to take control of your flea situation with some simple and effective methods. Some people say that fleas can jump from animals to humans but this is a myth. It cannot because fleas bite animals to get blood and does not live on human blood. You would need to have an extreme infestation in your home or have a pet with very heavy flea infestation.Fleas are small insects that need a host to survive. The most common organism fleas feed on is cats. However, when these furry creatures feed on cats, they somehow end up transferring their eggs and larva to humans and dogs through their bites. This causes itching and irritation at the site of the bite, which is why we may think of it as a flea infestation.As a pet owner, it’s important to be knowledgeable about your pets. It not only makes for a stronger bond between human and animal, but also ensures healthy animals that live a long and happy life. Plus, knowing more about your pets means you’ll recognize possible problems, symptoms of illness or other issues that may arise in the early stages before things get worse. With this in mind, you should educate yourself on cat fleas infesting humans.
- The name in flea & tick protection trusted by pet owners for over 20 years, this waterproof, fast-acting flea and tick treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Designed for use only with cats and kittens, this long-lasting treatment is made for cats eight weeks or older, weighing 1.5 pounds or more.
- Made with two active ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene, this treatment stops infestations and prevents new ones.
- Applied on a single point on your pet, the treatment rapidly covers your cat’s entire body and deposits in the sebaceous glands. These glands as a reservoir, continuously replenishing the treatment onto your pet, working even if your cat gets wet.
- One dose of FRONTLINE Plus lasts 30 days.
Additional Info :
- 6-month supply of advantage II topical large cat flea prevention
- Easy-to-apply and pre-measured flea treatment application tubes, fragrance-free and waterproof after 24 hours
- Advantage II large cat flea prevention kills fleas through contact, meaning fleas don’t have to bite your cat in order to die.Avoid contact with eyes or clothing
- Starts working within 12 hours and protects your cat for up to 30 days. Kills fleas in multiple life stages; Eggs, larvae and adults to break the flea life cycle
- Vet recommended, fragrance free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on cats
Additional Info :
|Blacks & Grays
- Capacity : 5ml/pcs. 4 pcs per set, Clear Vial Inside to easily see how much perfume remains.
- Simple And Convenient:This Perfume Atomizer Bottle is handy travel size.Easy to use and easy to fill/refill, no leakage, Just press the bottom against your favorite perfume gauge and keep clicking until it is refilled.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The shell of atomizer is made of high quality aluminum and the inside of durable glass, so you don’t need to worry it will be broken when drop onto the floor, it’s durable. NO LEAKING!!
- CAPACITY – 5ml/pcs. 4 pcs per set, 4 different colors. Clear Vial Inside to easily see how much perfume remains.
- TRAVEL SIZE – The size is only 3.15 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches, the volume is 5ml, there are more than 70 sprays. Lightweight and durable aluminum material makes it ideal for placing in your handbag or pocket.
Additional Info :
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in Amazon Basic Care All Day Allergy is cetirizine hydrochloride, an antihistamine approved for the treatment of both indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms Compare to the active ingredient of Zyrtec
- 24-HOUR ALLERGY RELIEF: Temporarily provides relief of symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat and itchy, watery eyes
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ALLERGY RELIEF: Temporarily relieves common indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms
- EFFECTIVE: Amazon Basic Care All Day Allergy, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, 10 mg are original prescription strength and gluten free These allergy pills are an antihistamine approved for the treatment of both indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms
- UNDERSTANDING ALLERGIES: An allergy is a sensitivity to a substance that is normally harmless Flowers, trees, a family pet, or dust are examples of things that can cause an allergy These allergy pills provide up to 24 hours of temporary relief
Additional Info :
- 60 Billion Cfus Max Strength: Our probiotic actually contains 60 Billion Cfus per serving. Other brands claim it, but beware of deception. Some products say “equivalent to” or do not state an amount of Cfus. We saw a need for high-quality supplements that actually work and stand by their claims. Our most popular probiotic brings you exactly what’s on the label with 10 probiotic strains, 60 Billion Cfu, and an organic prebiotic blend.
- Probiotics and Organic Prebiotics: Our probiotics are made with prebiotics and probiotics based on clinical research. A complete probiotic supplement for ultimate digestive health. Made with 10 probiotic strains & Non-Gmo ingredients. Shelf-stable vegan probiotics with No: unnecessary binders, soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, shellfish or preservatives.
- Naturally Inspired Probiotic Supplement: Contains 10 strains plus a Patented Shelf-Stable bottle which ensures product stability. Our probiotic daily blend plus organic prebiotic fiber blend naturally helps to support the stomach’s digestive environment and supports the natural stomach balance. Great for gut health, and occasional gas relief, bloating relief, constipation, digestive health and intestinal health.
- Probiotics for Adults: Our prebiotics and probiotics are effective and intended for use by adults. Acidophilus probiotic with prebiotic including 10 strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Safety Assured Standard of Quality: Our 60 Billion Probiotic is 3rd-party tested for purity and potency. Each bottle is manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients. Our probiotics are made for women and men. They contain 60 Billion Cfus at the time of manufacturing, more than the usual 50 Billion Cfu, plus our standard organic prebiotic blend!
Additional Info :
Are Cat Fleas Harmful To Humans
Do Cat Fleas Bite Humans?
Do cat fleas bite humans? The answer is yes, but not often and usually only when there are no other animals present. Because cats and dogs are the hosts for this parasite, they are most commonly bitten by cat fleas. Humans can become victims of flea bites if they happen to be around an infested animal or in close proximity to one that has recently been treated with a topical treatment such as Frontline (for example).
Flea bites cause itching, rashes and photosensitivity in humans just as they do cats. They can also cause anemia in their hosts if left untreated for too long. Only adult fleas bite people; larval forms do not feed on blood at all but rather feed off body tissues in their host’s skin tissue instead
Are Cat Fleas Dangerous for Cats?
The short answer is yes, cat fleas can be dangerous to your cat. Fleas are the primary cause of anemia in cats, which can result in lethargy and loss of appetite. Because kittens are so small, they’re more susceptible to being bitten by fleas; this can lead to anemia at a young age and even death if not treated immediately. Fleas also carry tapeworms that can infect both humans and animals who come into contact with them. Ticks can spread diseases between cats as well!
You should always seek medical help if you are experiencing any symptoms of flea bites.
You should always seek medical help if you are experiencing any symptoms of flea bites. If you have a cat, it is best to bring him along to the doctor’s office so that he can be examined as well. Your doctor will want to know if your pet has been exposed to fleas or other parasites in the past and whether or not he has recently received any vaccinations against them.
If your doctor suspects that you have an allergy to cat fleas, they may recommend that you start taking antihistamines and corticosteroids right away (although some cases can take several months). In addition, they may recommend that your pet receive further treatment with prescription medications like selamectin or ivermectin; these drugs are typically only available through veterinarians and not at most drugstores.