Bed bugs are a problem affecting many households in the United States and across the world. As people travel, the pests travel with them, bringing the infestation straight into your home. Bedbugs potentially inhabit any space that houses humans…including apartments, condos, and houses. If you suspect an infestation within your living quarters and do not wish to utilize chemicals to eradicate the pests, you may need to contact a bed bug removal company. The question then rises as to whether these services come at a cost–although since you are seeking eco-friendly treatment options you might be concerned about costs.How much does bed bug removal cost? Bed bugs are a problem in the United States and can be found in almost every region. These parasites feed on blood and cause itchy bites that often produce an allergic reaction due to the fact that histamines are released when you are bitten. They usually spend their entire life cycle within eight feet of where they initially hatched so you will want to be sure to get them when they first appear rather than allowing them to spread throughout your home.
- One Essential Solution: Aquaphor is one essential solution for many skin care needs; use on dry, cracked skin, as a lip moisturizer, facial moisturizer, hydrating mask, minor wound care and much more
- For Dry, Compromised Skin: This Aquaphor Healing Ointment is designed specifically for dry, compromised skin and clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Convenient Replacement: Use Aquaphor Healing Ointment as a replacement for a foot cream or hand cream to help heal dry cracked hands, cuticles and feet
- Ideal for Healing: Different from a body lotion or cream, this ointment is water-free, and soothes skin while creating a protective barrier that allows for the flow of oxygen to create an ideal healing environment
- Includes one (1) 14 ounce jar of Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy Skin Protectant
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won’t stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there’s no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home’s perimeter–indoors and outside
Additional Info :
- GENTLE PROTECTION: Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Home Spray uses certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS: Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE: Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
Additional Info :
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective ant killer; 4-pound resealable bag
- Kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- Also for bed bug, cockroach, flea, earwig, silverfish, cricket, millipede and centipede control
- Insects cannot develop an immunity to this product unlike traditional insect killers
- Formula contains 100% Diatomaceous Earth
Additional Info :
Average Bed Bug Treatment Cost
What kind of treatment is needed?
For example, thermal treatment is the use of heat to kill bed bugs. Some methods of thermal treatment are:
- Fumigation (the use of gasses like propane or ethylene oxide)
- Heat treatments (drying out rooms at temperatures above 120°F for several hours)
- Steam cleaning carpets and furniture
How many rooms will be treated?
The number of rooms you will be treating is important to consider and can help determine how much your bed bug treatment will cost. If there are no bed bugs in the entire house, then you will only pay for one room to be treated. However, if there are multiple rooms that need to be treated or if they’re scattered throughout the home, this will impact the total cost of your extermination project.
The reason why it’s important to know how many rooms have been affected by bed bugs is because different types of pesticides are used depending on where they’re located. For example, if there are just a few stray bugs around your living room furniture and not on any mattresses or box springs (where most people sleep), then an insecticide dust may suffice as an effective solution for getting rid of these pests without having to do anything else beyond dusting them with powdery chemicals every week or so until all signs of infestation disappear from that room alone!
On the other hand, if there has been heavy infestation throughout several areas within one household setting up shop along all four corners where walls meet flooring surfaces such as baseboards etcetera…then using sprays containing pyrethroid insecticides would probably work best at killing off adult specimens quickly before moving onto more vulnerable targets like larvae stages found inside cracks within walls where larvae tend hide out during colder months when temperatures drop below optimum requirements needed for life cycles starting up again once springtime comes around once again.”
How much treatment product will be used?
The size of your home will also affect the cost of treatment. Bed bug treatments are sold in different sizes, and larger ones usually cost less per milliliter than smaller ones. The rule of thumb is that you need roughly twice as much product for a large home compared to a small one. For example, if a 5-gallon container costs $200 and treats 1,000 square feet at about 6 cents per square foot, then using a 10-gallon container will cost about 3 cents per square foot (assuming the same rate).
A bed bug treatment may contain several different pesticides. Some are more effective than others against certain types of insects such as ants or cockroaches but not against others such as fleas or ticks; some products contain chemicals that kill all insects except bed bugs while others do not kill any other insects at all but instead prevent them from reproducing in your home indefinitely!
What are the costs of additional services?
If you were bitten by bed bugs, how would you feel?
If it were a one-off incident that took place during a hotel stay or perhaps at the house of a close friend, it might not be too much of an issue. But if this was something that happened repeatedly—and even in your own home—the emotional toll could be devastating and make you rethink where you live.
The physical scars are far worse than most people think: skin infections and rashes are common, as well as permanent scarring on the hands, arms, backs and faces of those who have been bitten repeatedly. These marks will start out as small red dots but may develop into raised bumps or welts over time (especially once they become infected).
The cost of bed bug treatment depends on a lot of factors.
The actual cost of bed bug treatment is dependent on a number of factors, including:
- The size and type of infestation. If you have a small infestation in one room, it will be much cheaper than an infestation throughout your entire home.
- Your location. Pest control operators in large cities like New York City charge higher prices because they’re competing for business with many other companies that also offer bed bug services. On the other hand, if you live in rural Nebraska and have no other options nearby, you may be able to get prices down significantly by shopping around or doing some research online before calling anyone out to do the work.
The average cost for professional pest control companies varies depending on where you live but can range from $200-$3,000+ per room treated depending on how much effort goes into getting rid of them (and there are lots of ways).