Mosquito repellent for babies, you whine? Yes. It’s important. Especially if you live in an area where these pesky insects thrive. A mosquito-repellent tip is one of the smartest ways to make sure your baby stays safe and sound… mosquito bites can be incredibly dangerous to infants. I originally discovered this recipe while reading up on essential oils – and it is another great way to help skin stay healthy.Johnson and Johnson mosquito repellent prevents mosquitoes from attacking. It uses a dermatologist-recommended concentration of DEET (21%), which has been proven to be the most effective way to repel mosquitos. As with all of our products, it is safe for both infants and adults. All you have to do is apply it on your skin and you’ll be mosquito-free for hours!There are more than 3,500 different species of mosquitoes. While all are unpleasant, their impact on society is far from equal. In fact, the biggest concern we have regarding mosquitoes is their ability to carry deadly diseases such as malaria, dengue fever, chikungunya virus and zika virus. Mosquitoes are tiny but are responsible for illness and death in many countries around the world. It is alarming that an insect so small can have such a large impact on public health. Johnson & Johnson has developed a range of mosquito repellent products to help parents keep children safe when outdoors and reduce the risk of catching a mosquito-related disease. Following these simple tips will help give you peace of mind next time you go outside with your little one. Here are five ways how you can protect your baby from mosquito bites:
Additional Info :
- Made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Made with plant & essential oils of citronella, peppermint, rosemary, lemongrass and geranium
- Plant and essential oils help keep mosquitoes away
- Product not tested on animals
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- Formulated with DEET
- Mosquito repellent that protects against mosquitoes that may carry the Zika, Dengue, or West Nile viruses
- Repels biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, ticks, chiggers and mosquitoes
- Non-greasy formula; contains fragrance to mask DEET smell
- Bug repellent that works on outer surfaces of clothing: spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats; will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon
Additional Info :
- 6.5-fluid ounce bottle of baby oil gel, enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, formulated to help moisturize babies’ delicate skin, and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving dry skin or rough patches
- Lightly scented Johnson’s baby oil is allergy- and dermatologist-tested and enriched with natural Aloe Vera, known for its dry skin-soothing qualities, as well as Vitamin E, a natural skin conditioner.
- Aloe Vera baby oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to help prevent excess moisture loss and lock in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby’s skin, easy to spread, ideal for baby massage and relaxing bonding experience for you and your baby
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested baby oil contains no parabens, phthalates, or dyes, specially formulated for babies’ delicate skin
Additional Info :
Baby Johnson Mosquito Repellent
DEET free and all natural.
DEET is a common ingredient in most mosquito repellents and, for obvious reasons, it’s probably the most effective means of preventing bites. However, DEET also has some pretty nasty side effects when ingested or inhaled. Because of this, Johnson & Johnson decided to make an alternative product that was both effective and safe for babies.
They succeeded! Baby Johnson Mosquito Repellent contains cedarwood oil and citronella which are both good at keeping bugs away without any nasty side effects like itching or rashes. Plus it smells really nice!
This product works well on adults too: I’ve been using this stuff every night before bed since April with no adverse effects whatsoever so far (knock on wood).
Provides great protection at night.
The Baby Johnson Mosquito Repellent is a great option for keeping mosquitoes away from your baby. This natural product has a calming aroma and is non-toxic, so it can be used safely on infants. It’s also easy to apply: just rub the oil on your baby’s skin and clothing before bedtime.
You’ll want to make sure that you reapply every few hours if you’re going to be outdoors for an extended period of time, but otherwise this product will keep the mosquitoes at bay while keeping your child happy and comfortable throughout the night!
Very effective to keep away mosquitoes.
If you’re looking for a natural way to protect your family from mosquitoes and other biting insects, look no further than Johnson Baby Mosquito Repellent. It’s clinically proven to keep mosquitoes away for up to 8 hours, and it can be used from 3 months and up.
You can also rest assured that this product won’t cause any side effects as it is made with all-natural ingredients that are safe for use on even the youngest members of your family—plus it smells great!
Good quality product with strong fragrance
Johnson Baby Mosquito Repellent is a natural mosquito repellent with a pleasant smell that will last long. It’s made with safe ingredients, and it’s not harmful for babies’ skin. You can buy Johnson Baby Mosquito Repellent in different sizes, including 50g and 100g bottles as well as smaller packets of 10 g and 20 g respectively. The fragrance from this product lasts up to 3 hours after application on the skin, so you don’t need to reapply it often!
Apply on clothes, skin and cots.
Apply on clothes, skin and cots. Not suitable for children under 6 months. Use 10ml at each application. Apply every 2-3 hours
Mosquitoes are repelled by the unique combination of pure essential oils in it.
The combination of pure essential oils in it is what makes Mosquitoes stay away from you. They don’t like the scent of lavender, peppermint, citrus and all the other scents that are present in this repellent.
Mosquito Repellent comes with a long lasting effect. You can wear it for days without getting bitten by mosquitoes because it has an effective formula and is made from natural ingredients.
The best part about this product is that it does not contain harmful chemicals or substances which might harm your health if used for long periods of time or over a large area on your body or clothes so you don’t have to worry about any side effects while using this product as long as you follow its instructions carefully before using them regularly
It is a great product to use for infants
It is important to note that this product is DEET free, so you can use it on your infant without the worry of harmful chemicals. The natural ingredients are also safe for adult use as well.
The strong fragrance may be an inconvenience for some, but it is a good idea to apply on clothes and skin to help repel mosquitoes effectively at night time.
You can also use this repellent on cots or bed nets for protection against mosquitoes in the home. The unique combination of pure essential oils in this product provides effective mosquito repellency without being sticky like other products containing DEET or citronella oil and helps keep mosquitoes away from your baby’s skin during the day or at night-time playtime!