We’ve picked our favorite ant killer and listed it here for you to buy. The best ant killer bait is a combination of two active ingredients that kill ants, but in separate ways. This system ensures that the ants ingest both poisons simultaneously which guarantees a 99% mortality rate within one hour. Get rid of ants with our premium ant killer products This ant bait is really easy to use and can be placed on any area of your home that ants are traveling over. Simply remove the cap off the Bait To Kill Ants, place it in an area where ants have been seen traveling, and wait for them to find it so they can bring the Bait To Kill Ants back to their colony where other ants will eat it and die and not contaminate your home or property. Bait To Kill Ants is a new kind of ant bait. It works differently than other baits on the market. Bait To Kill Ants stays dry, meaning it will not dissolve in moisture or become moldy and rancid like other liquid food baits on the market today. No more wasted money on bait that your ants won’t eat!
- ULTIMATE LIQUID ANT KILLER: Kills the queen and the entire colony by allowing ants to return to the colony to share the bait with other ants and the queen. Targeting the source of the ant invasion, rather than just the symptom.
- EASY TO USE: no drips, spills or mess. Simple, easy to use without mess packaging that contains the bait without spilling or causing messes. Designed to place and forget, but still provides easy access to ants.
- EASY ANT ACCESS: 3x the feeding points of leading liquid ant baits providing quicker and faster feeding for ants who can then return to the colony to spread the bait to other ants and the queen.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: The active ingredient is pro grade – When used properly, home and family safe but effective to kill ants, colonies and queens. Strong enough to be effective, but designed to be used safe around your home.
- MADE IN THE USA: Defiant Liquid Ant Bait is proudly made in the USA in our manufacturing facility located in Bayonne, NJ supporting the nation, and American Families.
Additional Info :
- Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules target and kill fly-in queens to prevent new mounds from forming for 6 months of outdoor fire ant protection
- FAST ACTING: This outdoor fire ant killer will kill fire ant mounds in 15 minutes so you can get back to enjoying your lawn
- PROTECT THE GROUND: Treat the entire lawn area to protect your lawn from fire ants that may come from neighboring areas
- EASY TO APPLY: Use a drop or broadcast spreader to apply, and water in as directed; one 11.5-lb. bag treats up to 5,000 sq. ft. of residential lawn
- USE AS PART OF ORTHO 2-STEP SYSTEM: First, destroy existing mounds, including their queens, with Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1 (sold separately); then, use Ortho Fire Ant Killer Broadcast Granules to control new mounds from forming for up to 6 months
Additional Info :
- Attracts & Kills – Kills common household ants including acrobat, crazy, ghost, little black, odorous house, pavement, and other sweet-eating ants
- Kills the Ants You See & the Ones You Don’t – As worker ants discover the bait, they share it with the rest of the colony to eliminate them all
- Works Fast – You should see a significant decrease in the number of ants visiting the bait stations within just a few days
- Ready to Use – Place the bait stations, watch it attract ants, and eliminate the entire colony
- Use Throughout Your Home – Place stations near areas where you’ve seen ant activity including along baseboards, in corners, on counters, and more
Additional Info :
- KILLS ROACHES AND THE EGGS THEY CARRY: Quick-kill formula kills both large and small roaches where they breed.
- ADVANCED LIQUID BAIT TECHNOLOGY: This bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need.
- KILLS IN HOURS: Delivers a lethal dose quickly to roaches and the eggs they carry.
- CONTAINS 6 BAIT STATIONS: Place ready-to-use bait stations on a flat surface in areas where roaches have been spotted.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed to work or your money back – see product label for details.
Additional Info :
- 16 bait stakes included
- Kills the ants you see and the ones you don’t
- Targets ants outdoors before they can come indoors
- Ready to use – insert stakes, break tab, kill the colony
- See-through bait Monitor lets you know when it’s time to replace
Additional Info :
Bait To Kill Ants
Buy a boric acid bait.
Boric acid is an inexpensive and easy to use ant killer. It can be found in many commercial products designed specifically for this purpose, or you can make your own using boric acid powder and borax.
Borax has been used as an insecticide for centuries, but it wasn’t until the advent of boric acid that it became popular as a bait for ants.
The method of application depends on the product you choose; follow the label instructions carefully when handling any type of pesticide.
Place pieces of bait where ants recently were seen.
Place pieces of bait where ants recently were seen. You want to place the bait where they will find it fast! Ants are not dumb, they won’t eat it if there is food around. They will take the bait back to the colony and share it with others, causing death at a rapid pace.
Place ant baits in areas where ants have been entering the house.
Place ant baits in areas where ants have been entering the house. Ant bait stations are designed to be placed in areas where ants are active, such as along the perimeter of buildings and around dumpsters. They should not be placed near pets or children; it’s best to make sure that they do not have direct access to these areas because pets may eat them or children may accidentally ingest them.
The following locations are also good places for placing these insecticides:
- Under sinks (this is one place where ants like to hang out)
- Along countertops where food is prepared/eaten (they like sugar and grease)
Place baits near moisture and food sources.
- You can place the bait near moisture and food sources. For example, placing the bait near a water supply and food sources such as in the kitchen or bathroom will attract ants.
- Ants are attracted to liquids, so you may want to place baits near pet water bowls and trash cans; this is especially important if you have small children who may accidentally ingest any insecticide chemicals that might be left behind after an ant has been killed by it
Ants die fast with boric acid baits.
To kill ants with boric acid baits, spread the bait along the ant trails in your home. The best way to do this is by placing a few drops of liquid boric acid in small plastic containers with lids (such as old film canisters). Place one of these containers at each end of an ant trail and leave it there for at least 24 hours. When you check back, you should see that the ants have consumed some or all of the bait and died within a few days. Repeat this process until all colonies are eradicated from your home—and don’t forget to seal up any holes or cracks where they were entering!