Are you tired of bats ruining your day? Those big, hairy flying creatures urinating on your kitchen countertops, embarrassing you in front of friends, that’s a real problem for you. I know! But I’m about to tell you bat ultrasonic repellent is the solution to that problem. Ultrasonic Bat Repelling Devices are useful devices which will help you to keep bats away from your home. These are also called Ultrasonic Bat Repellent or Summer Plug-in Pest Control or Home Bug Exterminators and come in handy devices called Electronic Pest Repellers. What are these devices? And how do they work? There are roughly 1,430 species of bats. Unlike many other mammals, bats are not social animals and prefer to live alone. If a bat has chosen your attic as a place to roost – he’s also chosen it as his personal bathroom. Bats leave behind a lot of waste in the form of their urine and guano. If left undisturbed, the guano can mix with wood debris and mildew, which will then pose a risk to family members and even pets if they come in contact with it on the floor or walls. Bat guano should be cleaned up as soon as possible because it can become toxic to humans and animals over time.
Bat Ultrasonic Repellent
Bat ultrasonic repellent is an outdoor device used to repel flying insects, mosquitoes and bats. These devices are similar to our indoor mosquito traps. The main difference between the two is that the indoor trap emits no sounds as it works, while the outdoor device has an audible sound emitted. This sound is made during the operation of the trap and is meant to scare away any bats or mosquitoes that may be nearby.
The ultrasonic repellent works by emitting a sound that’s too high for humans to hear, but it can be heard by bats and mosquitoes. When they hear the sound, they’ll try to flee the area as soon as possible.
These repellents can be found in stores or online and there are a variety of different models available. Some of them have a timer so you can set how often the device emits a sound, some have an on/off button, and others have both an on/off switch and a timer. These devices cost anywhere from $20-$200 depending on where you buy them from.
The cost of a bat ultrasonic repellent will vary based on the model that you purchase. Some of them have an on/off switch, others have a timer, and still others come with both features. You can find these devices at home improvement stores or online retailers like Amazon.
The most basic models have just one button that you press to turn the unit off or on; other models may have more buttons for adjusting settings such as volume control and timer settings.
While there are many different types of repellents available, most work by emitting ultrasonic frequencies inaudible to humans but irritating enough for bats to avoid areas where they hear these sounds coming from again! This can be done through speakers mounted outside or inside buildings depending on your needs (if it’s winter time then we recommend keeping them indoors so they don’t freeze).
They work by emitting a high-frequency noise that most humans cannot hear but will scare away bats and mosquitoes from your home or backyard. The ultrasonic waves are so loud that they can even penetrate walls, making these repellents effective at keeping both pests out of your house as well as preventing them from entering through holes in walls or screens.
When bats and mosquitoes are around, you’ll know it. The high-pitched squeals that these pests make can be extremely annoying for people, but they can also be harmful to your health. Ultrasonic repellents emit waves above what humans can hear, which repel bats and mosquitoes by causing them to fly away from the area where they are being used. These devices operate on a frequency outside of what you or I could hear—you may notice that they’re a bit quieter than other electronic devices in your home.
The ultrasonic repeller works by emitting an ultra-high frequency sound (the same one bats use to find their food) that most mammals cannot hear but will scare away bats and mosquitoes from your home or backyard. The ultrasonic waves are so loud that they can even penetrate walls, making these repellents effective at keeping both pests out of your house as well as preventing them from entering through holes in walls or screens
- Cleanrth CB006 Ultrasonic Bat Repeller w/ Ultra Intense Repelling Technology
- Dual speakers project two powerful ultrasonic sound streams creating an unbearably chaotic environment for unrivaled bat control
- Multiple Bat Repelling options, including chaotic and variable modes for Bat Targeting, Confusion, and Power
- Pet Friendly 100% Chemical Free Safe for humans, cats, dogs & most household pets
- High-performance speakers broadcast intense ultrasonic bat repelling sounds
Additional Info :
- BAT TARGETING: Dual speakers project two powerful ultrasonic sound streams, creating an unbearable environment for bat. Multiple bat removal options to choose from. Bats will never adapt to variable sounds. The ultrasonic attacks bats’ auditory and nervous system, making them unable to navigate, ultimately driving them away
- EFFECTIVE: Continuous use of this ultrasonic bat remover for 16~20 days can achieve obvious results. Bats are creatures with individual differences, the effect varies from place to place, please be patient and persevere. Then we can say goodbye to bats
- HUMAN AND PET SAFE: Eco-friendly, no chemicals, no odor and radiation. Ultrasonic sound is inaudible to human and pets, so it’s absolutely harmless
- WIDE COVERAGE AREA: The bat remover covers up to 7000 sq. ft in open areas(meaning areas without walls, doors etc). If there are many obstacles in the way or the bat problem is severe, using multiple units will work great
- SUPER EASY INSTALLATION: Two installation methods, you can use screws to fix, or use strong nano-markless hook sticker to attach directly to the wall. Easy to hang overhead, plug-and-play
Additional Info :
- Pest Direct Targeting (Target all the ET’s Power to either BATS / Insects or Rodents)
- High Impact Ultrasonic Sounds covering 5000 sq. ft.
- Electromagnetic High Impact Repelling (For Deep Inner Wall Repelling)
- Twin Scanning Technology (Helps Repel Pest with Greater Demand)
- Pest Confusion Selector (Hit pest with different Repulsive Sounds)
Additional Info :
- ✔️ PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS IN INDEPENDENT UNIVERSITIES AND LABS. Rats | Mice | Squirrels | Bat | Roach & PEST Repellent PRO Ultrasonic with Ultra Intense Technology. RENEWED 2020 device. Demands pests to Leave!
- ✔️ SINCE 1989, first company worldwide to manufacture electronic repellents. The “ORIGINAL” one.
- ✔️ 5 YEARS WARRANTY. MADE IN EUROPE, Barcelona (Spain). 24/7 lifetime customer service in the USA. (HQ in Charlotte, NC). EPA Approved EST. No. 091778-ESP-001.
- ✔️ #1 MORE POWERFUL in the Market of pest repellents. Real coverage area up to: 5382 SQ FT.
- ✔️ PRACTICAL, QUIET AND HYGIENIC. No Toxic Poisons, Dangerous Traps, or Cleanup. Ultrasounds are unnoticeable for people, therefore the device acts quietly without causing any discomfort to those around him, no sounds nor odor. This device is perfect to place in sensitive areas such as pantries, kitchens, attic/basement, warehouse or industries. It is equipped with INSonuerit3.0 technology with a plus of power that specifically combats pests such as rats, mice, squirrels, cockroaches and bats.
Additional Info :
- Our Most Powerful pest repeller with 9,000 Sq Ft of dominating Power/Coverage | Direct Targeting Ability
- Over Five New Dominating Pest Repelling Features! We’ve found that Change is Key when Repelling!
- 1) High Intensity Ultrasonic Pest Repelling Tech 2) Bat / Insect & Rodent Pest Targeting Switch
- 3) Digitally Processed Electromagnetic Inner Wall Pest Repelling 4) Pest Confusion Switch
- 5) Turbulent Storm Ultrasonic Pest Repulsive Technique, Keeps Pests on Edge & not allowing them to get use to the repulsive sounds
Additional Info :