I used to live in a townhouse. Last summer I got bitten by a couple of bedbugs and it was pretty terrible. Thankfully I was able to to get rid of them pretty quickly with some bug spray called Bayer Bed Bug Spray. It may have been a waste of money because I eventually moved out of there, but this Bayer spray seemed to work the best for me among all the other products I had tried. Ever thought about getting rid of bed bugs? What if your bug spray didn’t work? These are the sorts of questions that have probably been on your mind. Bayer has a variety of products to treat and eliminate bed bugs, including this product that has been reviewed by many people and highly rated. Many people who’ve experienced issues with bed bugs choose to use chemicals to eradicate their problems. But some of the options are toxic, may leave a residue, and have strong odors that linger for days. This makes them difficult for homeowners to use without professional supervision when dealing with a bed bug infestation. Bayer’s products are available at local retailers and online — and can be used on mattresses and box springs, furniture and carpeting, as well as in cracks or crevices.
Bayer Bed Bug Spray
Bayer Advanced 16 oz. Bed Bug Killer
Bayer Advanced 16 oz. Bed Bug Killer kills bed bugs and their eggs on contact, and is suitable for use in homes where children or pets are present. It uses the chemical permethrin to kill all stages of the bed bug life cycle, including eggs. This product does not stain carpeting or fabric and can be used on mattresses, box springs, sofas/chairs/beds and other upholstered furniture items that may harbor bed bugs.
The active ingredient in this spray is permethrin which is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide (an organic compound with similar structure to that found in chrysanthemums). It was developed by the British pharmaceutical company Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) during World War II as an insecticide for clothing lice because it was more effective than DDT at killing them without damaging fabrics but not as toxic to humans as DDT would be if inhaled directly into lungs after being absorbed through skin contact with treated clothing articles worn next to bare body parts such as hands while applying lotion lotion containing DEET prior going outdoors during summer months when mosquitoes carry West Nile Virus disease causing mosquitoes nearby where mosquitoes live nearby areas where deer ticks have been found previously year before last season’s outbreak occurred near fenced area next door neighbor’s home across street from school kids go every morning before starting school day classes since they’re too young not yet old enough see doctor alone without parents permission using parents’ credit card numbers
Bedlam Plus 17 oz. Aerosol Bed Bug Insecticide
Bedlam Plus is a powerful insecticide for use against bed bugs, fleas, ants and other pests. The aerosol form makes it especially easy to apply and ensures that the product reaches where you want it without having to coat your entire home with pesticides. It may be sprayed on mattresses, box springs, floors—anywhere where bed bugs are likely to occur.
Bedlam Plus can be used as a spot treatment in some cases; however, this should only be done if you have confirmed that your home has an infestation of these pests. The spray should never be applied directly onto pets or children who may come into contact with it afterwards (even though the manufacturer states that this is safe).
Eco Defense 16 oz. Ready-to-Use Bed Bug Killer
Eco Defense 16 oz. Ready-to-Use Bed Bug Killer is non-toxic and safe for children and pets, as it’s made from all natural ingredients such as cinnamon oil and clove oil. Its odorless formula has a very low VOC content (Volatile Organic Compound), which makes this product safe for indoor use. Eco Defense kills bed bugs on contact, but its effects don’t wear off in time—this spray also kills hatched eggs of the insect within 48 hours after application.
To use Eco Defense 16 oz., shake well before use; hold bottle upside down while spraying to avoid clogging the nozzle; apply to cracks on walls, floors or any other surfaces where you’ve found bed bugs; wait 5 minutes before reentering your home or room; repeat treatment every three days until infestation is gone.
EcoRaider 16 oz. Ready-to-Use Bed Bug Killer and Egg Killer Spray
The EcoRaider 16 oz. Ready-to-Use Bed Bug Killer and Egg Killer Spray is a non-repellent, ready to use spray that kills bed bugs on contact. The formula contains two powerful insecticides, pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide. These active ingredients penetrate the waxy exoskeleton of pests with ease to kill them within seconds of contact.
The EcoRaider spray can be used on all surfaces in your home including walls, furniture, baseboards and more! It is safe for children and pets when used as directed on the product label (do not apply near cats or dogs).
Harris 32 oz. Bed Bug Killer
- This bed bug spray is safe to use around children and pets.
- The product can be sprayed onto mattresses, bed frames, headboards and footboards.
- It kills bed bugs and their eggs on contact. To effectively kill the eggs, you need to spray the product in all cracks and crevices where they may hide. You should also treat any areas that are difficult for you to reach with a vacuum cleaner or brush attachment before treatment (such as behind headboards) since vacuuming up dead insects after spraying will not remove all of them from your home environment. Also make sure not to miss any crevices when treating your home!
- You can use this product indoors or outdoors depending on the severity of infestation in either area; however if used outside make sure not to spray directly onto plants since it may damage them if applied too heavily
These products will help you get rid of bedbugs
Bayer’s Bed Bug Spray is ideal for use on mattresses, box springs, and bed frames. It can also be sprayed directly on bed bugs or their eggs. The product is safe for children and pets and works against both mature adults and nymphs (baby bed bugs).
- Roach killer indoor, insect killer: kills bed bugs, ticks, fleas, crawling pests and other listed insects
- Up to 30 days protection: kills bed bug eggs before they hatch and other listed insects for up to 30 days
- Continuous spray: spray at any angle
- Use indoors: safe for use where bed bugs hide, such as mattresses, luggage and furniture
- Odor free: no unpleasant odors
Additional Info :
- Beta-cyfluthrin 0.025%, imidacloprid 0.05%
- Team-pride ready spray is for use in and around apartment buildings, Correctional facilities, factories, hospitals, hotels, houses, industrial buildings, kitchens, laboratories, livestock housing, kennels, nursing homes, schools, stores, warehouses, and many other listed non-food/Non-Feed areas.
- Ready to use
Additional Info :
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Crossfire is formulated to kill parathyroid resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs.
- Quick knockdown and kill, residual control begins working within minutes of exposure
- Approved For direct application onto mattresses
- Easy to mix, one 13 oz bottle makes 1 gallon of finished product
- Can not be shipped to new York
Additional Info :
Additional Info :