In the United States alone, bed bug infestations have quadrupled in the last decade. And while this figure is shocking on its own, the number of people suffering from bed bug allergy treatment is what’s truly terrifying. You see, today almost 50 million Americans are affected by allergies each year – and being too close to a bed bug-infested environment is an easy way to suffer from this unfortunate condition. Bed bugs are a growing epidemic across the United States. These pesky creatures are terrible to deal with, and even worse — there’s a lot of misinformation out there. But we’re here to tell you the facts. Our team at Bed Bug Treatment has spent over 8 years specializing in bed bug cases in Austin, TX. We want to give you all the tools necessary to fight back against these pests and eliminate them from your life. Bed bugs are a lot like vampires — only instead of sucking blood these tiny critters feed on human blood. Unfortunately, their relationship with us is one that’s more like the movie Alien and not Twilight. I’m sure you’ve heard of bed bugs before, and if you’re anything like me you likely wonder how to get rid of bed bugs. I know it’s something that’s on most people’s minds, so this article will go into detail about how to do just that.
Bed Bug Allergy Treatment
Bed bug allergy and asthma
The most common symptoms of a bed bug allergy are itchy, red welts on the skin. The bites can be found in clusters or in a line as the insects feed. Bedbugs have six legs and long antennae, but their bodies are flat like an apple seed. They live in cracks and crevices and prefer to stay hidden away at night, coming out to hunt for blood when you’re asleep on your mattress or in your bedding.
Bed bug bites can cause asthma flare-ups, hives, allergic reactions that affect the whole body (systemic), eye swelling/redness/pain (conjunctivitis), rash across large areas of skin (urticaria), severe itching lasting more than three weeks without any other cause
When is an allergy test or skin test necessary?
The answer to that question lies in whether or not you actually have an allergy to bed bugs. If your doctor believes you do, then he or she will recommend an allergy test. The most common type of allergy test is called a blood test, but there are three other types as well: skin patch tests, scratch tests, and intradermal testing.
A doctor may also recommend a skin patch or scratch test if you’re unsure about whether or not you have an allergic reaction to bedbugs. These tests can usually be performed by your family physician or qualified allergist at his/her office during regular business hours. Most people are able to take these tests safely and with minimal discomfort; however, some side effects may occur including rash and itching at the site of application for about 24 hours following administration of medication into the epidermis (through injection). You should notify your healthcare provider if any symptoms persist past this time period as they may require further evaluation.
Homeopathic treatment for bed bugs
Homeopathic remedies can be used to treat bed bugs. There are a few common homeopathic remedies that are used, but they are not approved by the FDA. Some people will have allergic reactions and some will go into anaphylactic shock. Make sure you see a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
Hives treatment is essential to reduce the inflammation in your body. If you have hives, it means that your immune system has reacted to something that you are allergic to. This causes an irritation of your skin and triggers an intense inflammatory reaction.
Hives can last for hours or even days depending on how severe it is. Some people may not experience any symptoms at all, but others will be so uncomfortable with their symptoms that they cannot even move around without feeling pain from the soreness of their hives.
The best way to get rid of hives quickly is by taking antihistamines such as Benadryl (diphenhydramine). You should talk with your doctor before taking any medication though because some medications are not safe for pregnant women or children under 4 years old!
Being bitten by a bed bug can be very disturbing.
Bed bug bites can be very disturbing. The bite itself is not painful, but the allergic reaction that follows can last for weeks and cause stress, anxiety, sleep deprivation and anemia. Bed bugs are small insects that feed on the blood of humans and other animals while they sleep. They often live in mattresses and box springs. Because they are nocturnal creatures, you might not see them during the day when you look at your mattress or other furniture items like chairs or couches where you have been sleeping. When bed bugs feed off of humans, it causes swelling around the area where they bit which is sometimes referred to as a mosquito-like bite; however these bites are much more irritating than mosquito bites since they cause an allergic reaction that lasts for several weeks after being bitten by a bed bug (or any other insect).
- Breathe Easy Once Again – Helps reduce or eliminate allergies caused by dust mites and fleas at the source. Solution works to remove harmful allergens from your home so you can enjoy symptom-free living.
- Multi-Surface Solution – Use our dust mite remover spray on a variety of surfaces including bedding, fabrics, furniture, upholstery, hard surfaces, and pet beds. Colorless & odorless, the solution will not stain or leave residue behind.
- Easy Application, Powerful Results – Use the included microfiber mitt to treat up to 100 square feet per spray bottle. Rid your space of fleas, ticks, and dust mites for up to 6 months per application.
- Why it Works – Dust mites are one of the most common allergy and asthma triggers. These invisible bugs can quickly create an unpleasant environment for anyone sensitive to their allergens. DustmiteX is the answer for safe and effective removal.
- The Responsible Choice – The Ecology Works is fully committed to providing solutions that keep the well-being of people and the planet at the forefront. Our products are thoughtfully designed to reduce waste and protect the environment.
Additional Info :
- SAFE AND NATURAL. Produces results. Safe to use on bedding, linens, and washer safe clothing. Safe for use around children and pets. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Chemical free with no harmful fumes. Rest easy knowing you family is bug free and clean. Powerful pest treatment laundry additive for household and commercial use.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested and proven to eliminate bedbugs, dust mites, spider mites, bird mites, mold mites, fleas, and ticks. Kills adults, nymphs, and eliminates eggs. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities.
- GREEN AND EASY TO USE . The product may be used with or without regular soap detergent. Contains all-natural ingredients to eliminate bed bugs on linens, clothes and other washable items.
- CLICK THE ORANGE ADD TO CART. Click The Orange Add To Cart. When you order Premo Bed Bug, Lice & Mite Laundry Additive today you will receive excellent customer service and are protected by our money back guarantee!
Additional Info :
- 3.5-ounce tube of Benadryl Extra-Strength Cooling Itch Stopping Anti-Itch Gel for fast cooling relief from skin pain and itching from most outdoor itches
- Provides relief from most outdoor itches associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and minor cuts
- Soothing anti-itch gel also provides relief from itching associated with rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Cooling gel formula contains 2% of the topical analgesic pain reliever diphenhydramine hydrochloride that works by blocking histamines to relieve itches associated with several ailments
- Intended for use by those ages 2 and up, soothing gel offers itch relief for kids and adults alike and is great to keep on hand during outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or taking a walk with the family
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- Made in United States
Additional Info :