Bed bugs can be a nuisance. This is especially true if you are like most of us and don’t want to expose your kids or pets to these pests. Bed bug bed treatment is what you should start using immediately so that you can remove bed bugs from your home. The best way to get rid of bed bugs is to use a safe and effective system that involves all natural ingredients. Even though there are many products out there, it’s hard to find one that can effectively kill bed bugs but at the same time is harmless enough for people of all ages. Bed Bug Zapper was created in order to solve this problem and now it’s been used by thousands of people around the world and has proven to be very safe and effective. Get rid of bed bugs with the best product on the market! Bed bugs can be really hard to get rid of. We know this because we’ve been in the bed bug removal business for a long time. In fact, our founder Richard Strause has been helping people with bed bug infestations for over 15 years. He’s an expert at getting rid of bed bugs for good and he wants to help you get rid of yours too!
Bed Bug Bed Treatment
How to Check for Bed Bugs
There are several telltale signs of a bed bug infestation. If you suspect that you have a bed bug problem, be sure to check:
- Blood stains on your sheets or mattress. Bed bugs often defecate while feeding, which leaves small brown spots on your sheets and mattress.
- Bed Bug Eggs in the seams of your mattress and box spring—Bed bugs lay eggs in the crevices of furniture where they can stay hidden for long periods of time without being disturbed by humans or environmental factors such as temperature changes or light exposure. You may not see the eggs themselves because they’re typically very tiny (about 1/16th inch long). The eggs will turn from white to yellow when they hatch after about ten days. It’s best to call an exterminator if you find them so that he can remove them properly with special equipment designed specifically for this task rather than trying DIY methods yourself—you could accidently crush an egg if you aren’t careful! If done improperly, crushed eggs will result in hatching larvae emerging later on down the road which means more work for everyone involved…not fun!
Wash Everything in Hot Water
- Wash everything in hot water.
- The only way you can be sure your bedding, clothes and other fabric items are bed bug free is by washing them in hot water. In fact, all of these items should be washed in a temperature that’s at least 120 degrees Fahrenheit. The best way to do this is with a hot wash cycle (preferably on the highest setting your machine allows) and then dry them on an elevated heat setting in the dryer for at least 45 minutes to one hour.
Trap the Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are small and can fit through the tiniest of spaces. They often hide in cracks, crevices and other hard-to-reach areas. To get rid of bed bugs, you need to trap them first before you can kill them.
There are several traps that work well for trapping bed bugs:
- Sticky tape: Use double-sided tape to trap the bed bugs on the sides of your mattress. The sticky side should be facing up so that when a bug crawls up it will get stuck instead of crawling back down into your mattress where it would be harder to find and kill with pesticides or steam treatments. You can also use glue traps if you have pets in your home who might chew on the sticky surface instead of using sprays or steamers; however, these aren’t always effective against all types of pests because they don’t kill immediately like pesticides do (it takes time for glue to dry). Some people recommend placing them under legs rather than hanging over edges because this gives insects less chance at getting away alive!
- Pitfall trap: This type involves placing shallow trays filled with water underneath infested furniture such as dressers or nightstands where they won’t be disturbed easily by humans walking around during day hours while sleeping at night hours when most likely prey moths fly overhead looking around for places like windowsills where there aren’t any predators nearby waiting patiently until darkness falls again before landing gently onto window sills where they’ll start chewing holes into screens trying desperately not only find way inside but also escape being seen by predators below ground level without any luck finding themselves trapped inside instead!
Vacuum Up the Bugs and Eggs
- Vacuum your entire mattress and box spring, using the crevice tool to get into tiny areas.
- Vacuum the rest of the room, including furniture (plastic covers are recommended), walls, baseboards and corners in all rooms infested with bed bugs or where you think they might be hiding.
- Empty vacuum immediately after use; throw away bag outside home immediately after emptying it into a sealable plastic bag to prevent recontamination of your home by bed bugs or eggs that were sucked up in the vacuum cleaner bag during treatment process (see step 5).
- Wash out all parts that come into contact with debris from areas being treated for bed bugs with hot water and soap (use dishwashing detergent) or disinfectant liquid cleaner such as Lysol® Bathroom Foam Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spray (#19352) or Tilex® Antibacterial Kitchen & Bathroom Cleaner (#54230). Disinfectants can be found at grocery stores like Walmart®, Target®, etc., but if you’re concerned about having enough time between applications then purchase non-bleach based products from Amazon® here: https://amzn.to/2CchwZd
Keep the Treatment Contained
- Keep the treatment area contained. Make sure to keep your bed bug spray treatment limited to just the area you’re treating and not let it get into other parts of your home.
- Dispose of linens and clothing: Once you’ve applied the spray, throw away all of your bedding, including sheets, blankets and pillows so that they can be laundered in hot water (at least 130°F) for 30 minutes or dry cleaned.
- Close off rooms or use plastic to seal up cracks where bugs could enter from: You should also close off any room or space where you’re sleeping until after applying the spray so that any remaining bugs won’t come out during this time period and spread themselves further throughout your house by crawling on any surfaces nearby like walls or floors which would make them harder for us at Home Shield North America Pest Control Inc – Los Angeles CA USA to kill later down the road when we come back out again next month before our appointments are scheduled up again.
Once you’ve finished treating your bed for bed bugs, you’ll have a clean, polished bed that you can use again.
If you’ve found bed bugs in your home and taken the necessary steps to eliminate them, you’ll want to make sure that they’re gone for good. This usually involves washing all of your linens and drying them thoroughly.
To be on the safe side, we recommend checking every inch of your bedding for any signs of bed bug activity before you put it back into use. If something looks suspicious, wash it again before putting it away!
In addition, be sure not to bring any items into contact with your mattress or box spring that could contain bed bugs (such as furniture from other parts of the house).
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- SAFE AND NATURAL. Produces results. Safe to use on bedding, linens, and washer safe clothing. Safe for use around children and pets. All our products are third party tested and approved.
- STAIN AND SCENT FREE. Chemical free with no harmful fumes. Rest easy knowing you family is bug free and clean. Powerful pest treatment laundry additive for household and commercial use.
- PROVEN INSECT KILLER. Tested and proven to eliminate bedbugs, dust mites, spider mites, bird mites, mold mites, fleas, and ticks. Kills adults, nymphs, and eliminates eggs. We ensure our products are supplied from Certified Natural Products Association (NPA) and Approved Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities.
- GREEN AND EASY TO USE . The product may be used with or without regular soap detergent. Contains all-natural ingredients to eliminate bed bugs on linens, clothes and other washable items.
- CLICK THE ORANGE ADD TO CART. Click The Orange Add To Cart. When you order Premo Bed Bug, Lice & Mite Laundry Additive today you will receive excellent customer service and are protected by our money back guarantee!
Additional Info :
- Kills Resistant Bed Bugs & Their Eggs – Kills even the toughest “pyrethroid resistant” bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides
- Kills Quickly – Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly
- EPA Registered – Approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-2597-3). Always follow label directions
- Long Residual – Continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application
- Odorless Formula – Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- BED BUG TREATMENT: Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites.
- USE INDOORS: Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams – do not use on pets.
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: This non-staining formula leaves no odor.
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate – inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present.
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan — treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control.
Additional Info :