Bed bug bite remedy home is one of the most important things that you can consider in your life because bed bug bite on your body will be a very serious problem for you. If you don’t treat it on time, bed bug bite on your body will keep give you bad effect and make you feel very difficult. In this time, you should follow my suggestion to get rid of bed bug bite as soon as possible. Is your home infested with bed bugs? It could be that you have bed bug problem. Most of the time, people start saying to themselves “I have these weird bites appearing on my arms, legs and other areas of my body” Recently, my sister was eating in a restaurant when she suddenly noticed small red dots on her legs and arms. She immediately told me about this incident and I suppose she’s suffering from bed bug bites. Luckily for her, I know several bed bug bite remedy home treatment. Before I show you how to treat dry skin, here are some quick facts about the bed bug bite: – Bed bugs are tiny parasitic insects with flat oval bodies and long antennae – They often feast on human blood while they’re asleep – The most common ways they spread is through home moving, visiting infested hotels and also through used furniture or clothing of other people who has been living in an infested area
Bed Bug Bite Remedy Home
Wash bedding and clothes
Washing bedding and clothes is the first step in treating a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs can be easily killed by hot water, so it’s important to wash all of your clothes, sheets and other items made from fabric with hot water (130 degrees Fahrenheit or above) at least once.
If you’re not familiar with how to wash your clothing, follow these steps:
- Wash all items with detergent in warm water for about 30 minutes. It’s also very important that you use plenty of soap because the soap helps remove any left-over oils on your clothing from sleeping or sweating on them during the day. If you don’t want to purchase store-bought laundry detergents, try using dish soap instead; it works just as well as regular detergent!
- Dry everything on high heat in order to kill any bed bugs that may have gotten into them during washing time
Take a cool shower
Cool water can help soothe the affected area and ease the itch. It can also be used in conjunction with a cold compress to further cool down your skin.
Apply baking soda paste
- Mix baking soda with water to form a thick paste and apply it to the bites. You can use a toothbrush to spread it on the skin if you want, but your fingers will work just fine too.
- Leave the mixture on your skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing off in warm water; repeat this process two or three times per day until your skin heals (about two weeks).
Apply aloe vera gel
Apply aloe vera gel to the skin several times a day. Cut off the end of an aloe vera leaf and squeeze out the gel. The soothing and cooling properties of aloe vera gel will help soothe itching from bites, as well as reduce inflammation.
Scrape or cut away the bite
Once you’ve confirmed that you have bed bug bites, the next step is to do something about them. Here are two options for how to handle a bite:
- Scrape or cut away the bite. This may be helpful in removing some of the saliva that causes itching and swelling (see How Do Bed Bugs Spread Disease? on page 1). You can use a pen or pencil, but don’t cut too deep—you’ll want to leave any dead skin cells intact so they can heal properly.
- Apply an antihistamine cream or lotion. Nonprescription medication such as Benadryl will work well here, especially if there’s still some redness around your bite site; it should also help with itchiness if that’s not gone away by now (see Home Remedies for Bed Bug Bites).
Make a chamomile tea and apply to the bite
You can treat a bed bug bite on your own at home by making a chamomile tea and applying it directly to the affected area. In order to make this remedy, you’ll need two bags of chamomile tea or one handful of fresh flowers with which you can steep some hot water.
Once you’ve made your tea, apply it directly to the bite using a clean cloth or cotton swab. This is an effective anti-inflammatory treatment that will help reduce redness and swelling as well as killing any bacteria present in the area. You can also use the tea bags themselves directly on the bite for added relief!
Use witch hazel to reduce pain and swelling
Witch hazel is an astringent that can be used to reduce pain and swelling in the areas where you were bitten. It’s also a natural anti-inflammatory, so it will help your skin heal faster.
To use witch hazel:
- Put some on a cotton ball and wipe it on the affected area (the bites).
- You can add a few drops of lavender oil to your bottle of witch hazel if you want it to smell good!
Clean the area with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball
Quickly cleaning the area with rubbing alcohol or soap and water can help reduce the risk of infection. You should not scratch the bite, as this can increase your risk of infection. Fingernails should be kept short and clean to avoid spreading bacteria. Wash your hands after cleaning the bite, as it may not be obvious where you picked up bed bugs while sleeping at night.
If you are prone to getting rashes after being bitten by a bed bug (and many people are), you may want to apply a topical antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin or Polysporin immediately after washing down the area with soap and water or rubbing alcohol
You can use traditional home remedies for some relief from itchy bites.
- Treatment with home remedies is safe, cheap, and easy to use. A remedy may be used alone or in combination with other treatments.
- Traditional home remedies have been used for centuries. Many of them contain ingredients that have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. These natural ingredients are very effective for a lot of people and can provide relief from itchy bites without side effects or risks of serious health conditions like those associated with medical treatment options such as corticosteroids or prescription drugs.
- If your condition gets worse while using traditional home remedies, see a doctor immediately as you may need additional medical attention (such as an antibiotic).
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Additional Info :
- Made in United States
Additional Info :
- 3.5-ounce tube of Benadryl Extra-Strength Cooling Itch Stopping Anti-Itch Gel for fast cooling relief from skin pain and itching from most outdoor itches
- Provides relief from most outdoor itches associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and minor cuts
- Soothing anti-itch gel also provides relief from itching associated with rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Cooling gel formula contains 2% of the topical analgesic pain reliever diphenhydramine hydrochloride that works by blocking histamines to relieve itches associated with several ailments
- Intended for use by those ages 2 and up, soothing gel offers itch relief for kids and adults alike and is great to keep on hand during outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or taking a walk with the family
Additional Info :
- Removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants left under the skin using suction
- By removing the irritant, the body stops producing the reaction that is causing you to itch & swell
- Works on: mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, sea lice & more
- Compact, lightweight, reusable and easy to carry
- Clinically Proven, kid friendly, 100% guarantee
Additional Info :
- ALL IN ONE REPELLENT AND ANTI-ITCH: “No-Bite-Me” DOES IT ALL! Forgot to apply “No-Bite-Me” and got some bug bites? No problem: it’s an anti-itch cream too! Other creams make you choose between repelling bugs and treating uncomfortable bug bites, but “No-Bite-Me” prevents and repairs bug-bombed skin. Effective on black flies, mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks.
- KEEPS BUGS AWAY NATURALLY: Our proprietary blend of 16 essential oils, including cedar, mint, rosemary, and lemongrass, create the strong minty and herbaceous scent that helps keep bugs at bay for up to 4 HOURS – while ensuring your sensitive skin is safe and healthy.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN: “No-Bite-Me” is a completely safe, natural bug repellent. It’s easy to apply – just dot on exposed skin and blend in. No mess. No fuss. Deet free to protect even the smallest adventurers.
- FULL SIZE FOR BEST VALUE: Our 8oz tin of “No-Bite-Me” cream is amazing for the seasoned traveler! Throw a tin in your backpack, or keep it handy when camping. One tin provides plenty of relief for you and the whole family.
- SALLYE ANDER PROMISE: When you buy Sallye Ander products, you can rest assured knowing you are supporting a company committed to quality and the environment. All products are 100% handmade in the USA from organic locally sourced ingredients, and we’re completely cruelty-free
Additional Info :