Chances are you know a little something about Bed Bugs, as they are now all over the news in the US and Canada, cause major issues in hotels, motels and condos. However, there is another type of Bed Bug that many people have never heard about – the “Bed Bug Bite Scalp”. Mostly unknown, this new skin problem is becoming more and more common in North America. Bed Bug Bite Scalp is a very annoying problem to have especially if you’re going out somewhere special or if you have a job interview. If you are suffering from bed bug bite scalp, let me tell you that you can use these tips on how to eradicate bed bugs right now. Bed bug bites are one of the most, if not THE most, irritating things a person can go through. While getting bitten is certainly bad enough, the fact that they’re so hard to get rid of adds insult to injury (no pun intended). These little buggers have been known to hitchhike all over the place, too! I hope that by sharing my own experience with them, I will be able to help at least one person keep their sanity. Bed bugs have caused many problems for many different people. While a lot of identification and solutions can be found on the internet, there is not much information out there about how to deal with bed bug bites. Keep in mind that you should treat your bites by cleaning them and not rubbing them; this could actually cause infection. When you clean your bite, create a paste out if water and baking soda and rub it onto the area.
Bed Bug Bite Scalp
Bed bug bites can be found anywhere on your body.
Bed bugs can bite anywhere on the body, so you should check your whole body for signs of bed bug bites. Bed bugs are attracted to warmth, carbon dioxide and other chemicals emitted by humans. They are nocturnal insects that prefer to bite in darkness and dawn; but they can also feed on exposed skin during the day.
Bites on the scalp are often itchy and painful.
It is not uncommon for bed bug bites to appear on the scalp. When this happens, you may experience a number of symptoms such as itching, pain, and swelling. Bed bug bites can also cause a rash that looks like hives or welts. The severity of these reactions varies from person to person and depends on the type of bed bugs that bit you.
Symptoms usually appear within 3-12 hours after being bitten. It is important to know what signs could mean you are having an allergic reaction so you can seek treatment immediately if needed!
When bed bugs bite, they tend to bite in patterns.
When bed bugs bite, they tend to bite in patterns. They prefer to feed on the head and upper body and also tend to feed at night while you’re asleep. However, because they can bite through hair, it’s possible that you might not notice bites on your scalp or face until after a few days of scratching a rash with no visible cause.
The itching caused by bed bug bites can make it difficult for people who suffer from insomnia or anxiety disorders like PTSD to sleep soundly at night; this can lead them back into a cycle of high stress and more problematic sleep habits such as drinking caffeine before bedtime or using other stimulants like alcohol or nicotine at night (which are all known culprits for disrupting healthy sleep cycles). Staying up late worrying about whether or not you’re getting bitten again isn’t good for anyone!
Bed bugs are not known to spread disease.
Bed bugs are not known to spread disease. It’s true that bed bugs can be a nuisance, but at least they don’t spread any type of disease. Bed bugs have been found with blood-borne pathogens such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV (the virus that causes AIDS). However, there has never been a documented case of someone getting an infectious disease from a bed bug bite or being bitten by an infected bed bug. In addition, there’s no evidence that their saliva contains any dangerous viruses or bacteria either.
Bed bugs can cause a painful and itchy rash, but you can treat it with over the counter medication.
Bed bug bites can cause a rash on your skin, but you can treat it with over the counter medication. If you have recently been bitten by bed bugs and are experiencing itching or a rash, then you may have an allergic reaction to them. The best way to treat this is with over-the-counter antihistamines like Benadryl or Claritin. These medications will help relieve inflammation and itchiness caused by bed bug bites. You can also try applying hydrocortisone cream or calamine lotion for additional relief from itching in the areas where you were bitten by bed bugs (if these products don’t work well enough for your symptoms, see your doctor).
Do not use home remedies such as rubbing alcohol or apple cider vinegar as they can irritate inflamed areas around where you have been bitten by bed bugs!
- 3.5-ounce tube of Benadryl Extra-Strength Cooling Itch Stopping Anti-Itch Gel for fast cooling relief from skin pain and itching from most outdoor itches
- Provides relief from most outdoor itches associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and minor cuts
- Soothing anti-itch gel also provides relief from itching associated with rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Cooling gel formula contains 2% of the topical analgesic pain reliever diphenhydramine hydrochloride that works by blocking histamines to relieve itches associated with several ailments
- Intended for use by those ages 2 and up, soothing gel offers itch relief for kids and adults alike and is great to keep on hand during outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or taking a walk with the family
Additional Info :
- LIKE BLOTTING PAPERS, BUT BETTER: This face roller is made of real volcanic stone, which soaks up excess oil instantly. It’s our secret for fresh, shine-free skin any time. Use it on a clean or finished face—it won’t mess up your makeup
- MASSAGES AND MATTIFIES FACE: Rolling the stone roller across your skin feels heavenly, like a mini facial massage. Ditch your jade roller and use our 2-in-1 Mattifying face roller for oily and acne prone skin
- EASY TO USE: Gently roll the face roller ball over your T-zone or anywhere skin is shiny. That’s it
- LESS WASTE THAN BLOTTING PAPER: Unlike blotting papers for oily skin that are used once and thrown out, this oil-absorbing roller is reusable. To clean, twist the roller’s ring to unlock, and pull out the stone. Wash with a gentle cleanser, rinse, and air-dry before locking it back in
- LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the quality beauty tools and high-pigment, the bold color makeup you need to be yourself. Our tools for the face, eyes, and nails are everyday essentials elevated through function, form, or and material (but still amazingly affordable)
Additional Info :
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Dandruff stays off your head & shoulders with this dandruff treatment shampoo that helps relieve itchy & flaky scalps. When using your regular shampoo and conditioner use twice a week between washes. Works on all hair types & gray hair.
- KETOCONAZOLE: This dandruff relief shampoo is made with ketoconazole 1%, an effective ingredient that binds to your hair’s natural protein to kill dandruff. Your scalp remains flake-free with the shampoo’s thick lather & leaves hair manageable & shiny.
- ITCHY SCALP: Dandruff is caused when scalp-cells regenerate at an accelerated rate faster than scalps can handle. With hormones, diet, stress & genes, dandruff can be fought with the clinically proven anti-dandruff shampoo Nizoral, with ketoconazole 1%.
- DANDRUFF TREATMENT: Clinically proven Nizoral helps maintain a healthy scalp with the anti-dandruff shampoo that kills dandruff & controls itchiness & flaking. A soft shampoo with ketoconazole, use it twice a week between shampoos for a flake-free scalp.
- SELF-CARE SOLUTIONS: At Kramer Laboratories we focus on consumer needs to help provide innovative solutions to everyday healthcare problems. Fight dandruff and flakiness with Nizoral anti dandruff shampoo
- Hair type: All hair types,Thick
Additional Info :
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair, strengthens and protects hair structure, restores healthy appearance and texture
- Apply a generous amount from roots to ends on unwashed towel-dried hair. Comb through once and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or more. Rinse from hair, shampoo, and condition.
- Healthy hair
Additional Info :
- Removes insect venom, saliva, and other irritants left under the skin using suction
- By removing the irritant, the body stops producing the reaction that is causing you to itch & swell
- Works on: mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, sea lice & more
- Compact, lightweight, reusable and easy to carry
- Clinically Proven, kid friendly, 100% guarantee
Additional Info :