If you have experienced bed bug bites, a natural remedy may be the best way to get rid of them. Bed bugs are very common these days and it’s imperative to find a home remedy for bed bug bites as soon as you can and stop the itching for good. In order to find the best home remedies for bed bug bites and have successful results, you need to do some research on your own. People who get bed bug bites will be looking for home remedies as they want to get rid of the itchy bites as soon as possible. The sooner the solution takes effect, the less the itchiness. Below are some of the natural remedies for treating bed bug bites. Bed bugs can be annoying and cause a lot of problems if you have them. The good news is that they are not too hard to cure, especially with some great treatment options out there.If you have bed bug bites and are looking for a home remedy treatment, these remedies are great. However, many of these require time and fiddling with ingredients. You could also end up creating a bad reaction.
Bed Bug Bites Cure Home Remedies
Always check your luggage and belongings after a trip.
After you return from a trip, always check your luggage and belongings for any signs of bedbugs. If you don’t see any, that’s great! But if you do, immediately discard the item in question (you can place it in a plastic baggie) and take it to the dumpster or garbage can outside. Do not bring it inside your house—even if there is only one bug!
Bedbugs are very hardy creatures that can live up to 12 months without feeding on blood once they find a source of food (you) to sustain them. That means that even if you are able to kill all of the bugs in your home right now, there may still be eggs hatching out at this very moment that will continue infesting your home for months until they find their way back into an environment where there’s plenty of food available: YOU!!!
Wash all clothing in hot water, dry on hot setting and store in airtight plastic bags.
- Wash all clothing in hot water, dry on hot setting and store in airtight plastic bags.
- Wash all linens on the hottest cycle possible. If you see any bed bugs, throw them away immediately; do not try to clean them or the eggs will survive!
Vacuum upholstery, carpets and mattresses.
Vacuuming is one of the best ways to get rid of bed bugs, and it should be performed regularly. Don’t worry about spreading bed bugs when you vacuum, they don’t jump or fly. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when vacuuming:
- The mattress and box spring should be vacuumed thoroughly with a crevice attachment, paying special attention to seams where the fabric meets upholstery and tufts of stuffing (bed bug eggs often hide in these areas).
- Carpets are also susceptible to harboring bed bug eggs or even adults so make sure that you use an upholstery brush with suction power on your carpet if possible. If not, just vacuum over any obvious stains until they disappear. If there is any suspicion that your mattress or carpet has been infested by bedbugs then don’t forget about using an insecticide spray afterwards as well!
Spray luggage with Lysol or 91 percent isopropyl alcohol.
Make sure you spray the luggage inside and out, including any pockets. While this might not kill all of the bugs, it will at least make your bag less attractive to them. Also, try to do this as soon as you get home from traveling so that they have less time to find their way into your home.
After spraying your luggage with Lysol or 91 percent isopropyl alcohol, leave it open in a dry area for at least 24 hours before sealing it up again. You should also repeat this process when you return from another trip so that everything gets an extra dose of bug-killing goodness!
Know how to protect yourself from bedbugs
There are a few things you can do to protect yourself from bedbugs. The first thing is to make sure you don’t bring used furniture into your home. If you do bring in an item that has bedbugs, isolate it in a room of its own and keep it there for at least 90 days.
The second thing is to use a steamer to kill the bugs and eggs. The third thing is to use a mattress cover or encasement on your mattress to prevent new infestations.
- 3.5-ounce tube of Benadryl Extra-Strength Cooling Itch Stopping Anti-Itch Gel for fast cooling relief from skin pain and itching from most outdoor itches
- Provides relief from most outdoor itches associated with insect bites, sunburn, scrapes, minor skin irritations, burns, and minor cuts
- Soothing anti-itch gel also provides relief from itching associated with rashes caused by poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Cooling gel formula contains 2% of the topical analgesic pain reliever diphenhydramine hydrochloride that works by blocking histamines to relieve itches associated with several ailments
- Intended for use by those ages 2 and up, soothing gel offers itch relief for kids and adults alike and is great to keep on hand during outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or taking a walk with the family
Additional Info :
- High potency turmeric pills enhanced with bioperine: BioSchwartz turmeric formula has 1500mg of turmeric curcumin with 95% standardized curcuminoids per serving (high potency) and 10mg of bioperine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability
- All natural, non-GMO, no fillers, binders or preservatives: Bioschwartz professional grade turmeric with bioperine (curcumin with bioperine) is a natural turmeric powder; turmeric powder has higher absorption compared to common turmeric teas, and this curcumin is also free of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar
- Professionally formulated & made in the USA: Bioschwartz turmeric extract is formulated by professionals and manufactured in the USA following strict GMP guidelines; this turmeric with bioperine is 3rd-party tested to ensure the quality and purity of each batch
- Naturally potent ingredients: this turmeric curcumin supplement’s potency is enhanced with patented bioperine (10mg per serving), a type of black pepper extract shown to increase absorption and bioavailability in turmeric supplements
- Bioschwartz professional quality standards: every batch of Bioschwartz turmeric curcumin with bioperine is 3rd-party tested for purity and potency and each bottle is manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients; this turmeric supplement is formulated for women and men who want to enjoy the benefits of turmeric curcumin supplements
Additional Info :
- 2 pack
- 4 oz. tube
- temporarily relieves discomfort and itching. Provides a multiple purpose moisture barrier.
Additional Info :
Additional Info :
- EFFECTIVE SCAR TREATMENT, with Cepalin botanical extract, for old and new scars caused by: Acne, Burns, Injury, Surgery.
- CLINICALLY SHOWN to visibly reduce the overall appearance of scars.
- UNIQUE TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA penetrates beneath the surface of the skin to help: Lock in Moisture. Collagen Formation and Cell Renewal.
- #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: Mederma is the #1 Recommended Brand of Scar Treatments among Doctors, Pharmacists, Pediatricians, Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons* (IQVIA ProVoice Survey, March 2021)
Additional Info :